Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,584 members, 7,865,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman (28286 Views)

2027: Obi, Atiku Desperate To Be President, Says APC / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / South Will Not Smell The Seat Of The President In This Country Again. Aminu Sair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by zoomzoom(m): 10:26am On May 22
[quote author=nnadychuks post=130080745]Normally if I was a social media activist, I don’t think I’ll want to waste my means of generating revenue on a baseless topic like this.
Verydarkman is not a saint. All these things he’s doing, all these good works is for recognition from the right people.
Why would someone come out to praise a failing president if he’s not getting paid for it? At this point, only those in APC are permitted do suck BAT’s dik, because they’re benefiting from the party.
I used to think that the gorilla is doing all his works because he actually cares. “Fool me once”
Don’t get me wrong, I was happy with the Bobriski case. But he does all these things for his ego and pride.

Vdm had gone ROGUE for gig.
Desperate TINUBU( I'm quoting the turncoat) gave him a gig to do...and i see HUNKU BAYO's imprimatur all over this "VDM'S NUGGET".🤣😂.

BUSTED!!.😜
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Bizibi(m): 10:26am On May 22
Nigerians are too emotional....what vdm said Is the truth,tinubu is a desperate man and he will make sure he doesn't lose the next election.inec and judiciary don dey hin pocket.

1 Like

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by SonofLagos: 10:26am On May 22
Shallaibgin:
Honestly I'm infuriated by this rebellious statement and I can't believe it's coming from VDM.

I bin dey admire you but now I just heavily dislike you I swear
grin yea the truth is bitter like bitter obi😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by SonofLagos: 10:30am On May 22
Brandosky:

Peter obi is a millionaire in dollars. If he is denied an opportunity to be president of nigeria, he will simply move on and still be comfortable.
But my greatest worry is your people that are already shouting ebin pawa, while you never even stand upto one year on the mandate. Tell your people we have 7 more years to go. Is to too early to start screaming ebin pawa
grin yes but atleast they are not selling there children and killing there children because he ate the last meal in the pot like they do in the erosion ravaged billionaire region….Okoro the joke is on you😂

1 Like

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by ccrenda5540: 10:31am On May 22
Bittir Obi does not have the regional supporter base like PBAT likewise Atiku apart from their the mob called obitters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by SonofLagos: 10:31am On May 22
gigabyte13:
Verydarkman, normal normal no get levels for Nigeria politics but for gossips only.
But in reality
If no be peer pressure
Weertin supposed concern Obi concern Nigerian president.
Shoe get size
Okrika get quality.
😂😂😂😂 wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Tonnyray: 10:33am On May 22
TheSuperX:
He might not make sense to you but this is the reality, Bola Tinubu would rather die than not winning second term. if only Atiku and Peter Obi joined hands in the last election, Tinubu wouldn't have won but now that Tinubu is on seat, it will be impossible for them to win in next election.
Exactly.
A ti k'oje bo'loosa lowo, o ku baba eni ti yoo bo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Adammamon: 10:33am On May 22
It no they mind again, you don talk am this time, your mind no fit hold am?

callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

VDM mumu man
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by SonofLagos: 10:34am On May 22
TheSuperX:
He might not make sense to you but this is the reality, Bola Tinubu would rather die than not winning second term. if only Atiku and Peter Obi joined hands in the last election, Tinubu wouldn't have won but now that Tinubu is on seat, it will be impossible for them to win in next election.
grin let them keep reasoning with their emotions. They think politics is like okrika business 😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by 77up(m): 10:38am On May 22
SadiqBabaSani:
VeryMadMan is entitled to his opinion,

Only God knows who will see next year, I am sure Raisi of Iran planned to remain in power till his death.

VDM should stick to social advocacy and leave politics else he did get his fingers burnt
...and he remained there till his death. That doesn't negate the fact that he's saying the truth.

Obi cannot smell that seat. He doesn't have the intelligence needed to govern a country like Nigeria. Someone that could not identify arms of government, blaming Tinubu for what has to do with national assembly.

Something that a secondary school student is supposed to already know , Obi is too dull honestly, I think that's the result of his unnecessary bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On May 22
handsomeyinka:
I don't agree with verydarkman..
It's too much insult for the obidients.

PETER MAYOWA OBI WILL DEFINITELY RULE NIGERIA BY THE 2064

tinubu is not as smart as people think. They are now overestimating him like he cud win without buhari, some who lost lagos and abuja 2ce. even when u are the smartest which is impossible u need an element of luck.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by popes001: 10:41am On May 22
Underrate BAT all you want, that man is the smartest politician we have today. It'll take a merger of all politicians across ethnic divide in Nigeria to unseat him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by micxwell(m): 10:43am On May 22
Namaster:
Atiku is BAD LUCK EXTRAORDINAIRE. Losing is his hobby.

But the way Tinubu is dealing with Nigerians, I'll not be surprised if he becomes a one-term President.
We are voting him back in come 2027.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Felabrity: 10:44am On May 22
He is Obi fan but he is saying the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by qtx(m): 10:44am On May 22
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Hehehehehehehe it is time for bitter grieving obi people to cancel verydarkman, he has touched their lord and savior, very soon unknown gunmen will start looking for him.
Peter grieving Obi is already the president of beer company owners association of Anambra, he doesn't need Nigerian presidency
Because your god has spoken right? VeryDarkMan is now your octopus abi? You are joking. De play.
Let Nigerians catch the so-called dark man on the street and see if they wont stone him with this Ebi Pawa that they are facing.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by 77up(m): 10:45am On May 22
Obi.diots are insulting one of them that just missed road already grin

On a more serious note, Obi and Atiku supposed forget about 2027.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by BigkokoRep: 10:47am On May 22
Reminds me so much of how Ebrahim Raisi was bragging how he will decimate Israel..... hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 na body bag, identified by his rig naim Dem take carry am go Tabriz go throw way!
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Tochj(m): 10:49am On May 22
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Hehehehehehehe it is time for bitter grieving obi people to cancel verydarkman, he has touched their lord and savior, very soon unknown gunmen will start looking for him.
Peter grieving Obi is already the president of beer company owners association of Anambra, he doesn't need Nigerian presidency
The biggest problem of Agbado people is understanding
VDM made a statement I agreed with
Tinubu is desperate and can do anything to remain in power and it's sad to admit
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by otherway: 10:49am On May 22
SonofLagos:
what a funny commentary grin he actually knows more than a delusional obirondent minion that thinks politics started in 2023… you better believe the fact that obi will never be president of Nigeria, he can keep deceiving his fellow minions. Otondo

If he said what you wrote, perhaps there will be sense in it but saying putting Obi, kwankaso and Atiku together is a stupid statement.

If PDP and Labour merges, it's all over for APC.

The vote only PDP had against Buhari was far more than what Tinubu got so only a mentally shallow person will say a merger by virtue of putting these names together will not unseat APC.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Fearurcreeator: 10:50am On May 22
SadiqBabaSani:

Only God knows who will see next year, I am sure Raisi of Iran planned to remain in power till his death.

VDM should stick to social advocacy and leave politics else he did get his fingers burnt
No one knows tomorrow... But you sef go dey save money na ... You no dey think am say you fit die tomorrow too or the next hour ?
Or you don't talk about things you will do in the future? We all talk about the future like we all know tomorrow.. so VDM was only predicting he meant no harm... Just like ATIKU and OBI too fit die tomorrow, which I don't pray for ooo , same with me and you too ...
Death can happen to anyone... Tinubu is a very strong rooted politician ... He is very power just like Obasanjo and he even compose sef pass Obasanjo ... Defeating him next election will be very difficult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by rollywise(m): 10:52am On May 22
This idiot that could not respond to Junior Pope on time out of empty pride has time to talk politics. Just maybe if he has responded and heard him out that bros will still be alive today. Idiotic fellow
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by oxygeng: 10:54am On May 22
Why didn't you post the video? The context was very different. He literally meant Bulaba will Rig and bribe the judiciary again.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Tochj(m): 10:57am On May 22
Am a die-hard obidient
But what VDM said is true
Tinubu is a rogue and desperate
And can do anything to win
INEC and Judiciary are inside his pocket
What hope do we have?

1 Like

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by callmevirus(m): 10:57am On May 22
aguluobi:
Shut your mouth
Anyone not supporting your Igbo obi ipob foolishness is no saint.

The bastard Obi looting left right n center is the saint. Sit down make mumu de wear your dull head.

From now till eternity I will keep supporting PO .from now till eternity PO is far better than Tinubu in all ramification
From now till eternity PO will continue to live freely in your thick brain
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Jayhome24: 10:57am On May 22
Those two morherfuckers called obi and Atiku will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by emerged01(m): 10:58am On May 22
SadiqBabaSani:

Even the Audu of kogi died before becoming a governor,so God no promise Peter Obi and Atiku tomorrow likewise.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by ezewealth(m): 10:59am On May 22
What he said is True, how do u expect tinubu to lose election 2nd tenure. Remove sentiment and emotion, the kind rigging way una go see, una eye go drop. The only sure way na death.
The last thing way I go do na to stand for queue say I go vote. Make una even survive first tenor.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by commoditiesnig: 11:00am On May 22
Hmm
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Brownemeka: 11:00am On May 22
emkz:
Tinubu was opposed by the APC hierarchy. He defeated the president, vp, senate president, and APC leadership to clinch the presidential ticket.

He even publicly attacked the president with his now infamous Emilokan speech.

Tinubu openly attacked Bubari while Atiku and Obi were too timid to speak against Buhari.

During the infamous Emefiele naira repainting scheme, only Tinubu attacked Buhari while Atiku and Obi supported the scheme, thinking it would work in their favour.

Towards the election, Tinubu was afraid while Atiku and Obi were so confident of going all the way alone.

How would a disunited PDP factionalized to main PDP, LP, NNPP and G5 have defeated an almost united APC?

Even now, the PDP is heavily divided due to their inability to rein in on Wike, the Rivers crisis, the national secretary while LP has an alleged rogue national chairman accused of forging cheques and conducting a fraudulent convention to make himself continue as party chairman.

A disunited opposition cannot defeat APC. Only Atiku seems to know this.
AU have a very good point and that's the biter truth......I don't actually know the kind of advicers this people have... even Bible said it that a house divided against itself will not stand.... Had LP...PDP...ANPP came together against APC,APC would be history by now...
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by chossy: 11:04am On May 22
But he was defeated in Lagos na
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Inyaky(f): 11:04am On May 22
Ejyksneh:
Ebola Timbulu will remain in the sit till 2039 insha'Allah.
We love him with all our heart, we the yaríbas alias ewedu munchers will continue to support him till our last breathe.
The iragbiji fraud is the Messiah, we love him.
Long live the president, long live the iragbiji fraud, long live grand theft wey his hand dey shake

Check my signature for more updates

🤣🤣🤣I thought I would see something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere / I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose / Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.