Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman (28237 Views)

2027: Obi, Atiku Desperate To Be President, Says APC / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / South Will Not Smell The Seat Of The President In This Country Again. Aminu Sair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by ifinger: 12:28pm On May 22
SadiqBabaSani:
VeryMadMan is entitled to his opinion,

Only God knows who will see next year, I am sure Raisi of Iran planned to remain in power till his death.

VDM should stick to social advocacy and leave politics else he did get his fingers burnt

Exactly
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by CommonSense1967: 12:30pm On May 22
You don't need very dark man or very light man to know that pandora pathological liar Obi, the Agulu packaged fraud will NEVER rule Nigeria.
He can only enter Aso Rock as a visitor, nothing more.
He can smell the gate from outside or as a visitor. Thr Hero beer bitter soul Conman will never smell the Presidency of Nigeria.
H3 can be the President of his IPOB followers but not of Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Reloadedisraelp: 12:44pm On May 22
I said it b4 2023 election that the only way apc can win is thru rigging...and they did just perfect as dat....2027 is still by rigging.... Things pdp n labour party should b fighting n worrying about is inec ... Inec is a virus in Nigeria....the whole system of voting in Nigeria need to b change...

1 Like

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Ebukamatth(m): 12:53pm On May 22
Ejyksneh:
Ebola Timbulu will remain in the sit till 2039 insha'Allah.
We love him with all our heart, we the yaríbas alias ewedu munchers will continue to support him till our last breathe.
The iragbiji fraud is the Messiah, we love him.
Long live the president, long live the iragbiji fraud, long live grand theft wey his hand dey shake

Check my signature for more updates

I pity your brain

1 Like

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Malawian(m): 12:53pm On May 22
In Nigeria, once you can talk rubbish very well, the Authorities will patronize you. For instance, Daniel Regha and now VeryDarkMan. The later is now a Nigerian Military influencer.

If Nigeria be like this, how Hell fire wan take be?

2 Likes

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by mukthar2000(m): 12:57pm On May 22
SO SHALL IT BE , AMEN
JAGABAN FOR LIVE 2027.

Any Northerner would not be allow to rule Nigeria that 2027 as we still battling with how their bother Buhari turn country upside down, while any Ipodian man would never be allow to turn Nigeria into republic be of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Ategberoson(m): 1:00pm On May 22
Ejyksneh:
We love him with all our heart, we the yaríbas alias ewedu munchers will continue to support him till our last breathe.
Long live the president, long live the iragbiji fraud, long live grand theft wey his hand dey shake

Yorubas your nemesis, wetin the foool get for his imbecilic signature

Pained motherfúcker
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by bigiyaro(m): 1:02pm On May 22
Of course given the happenings in the den of thieves, nobody can "legitimately" unsit Tinubu who is illegally sit there. Tinubu's 2 years looting is enough to buy the armed forces, inec and judiciary. He has bought them before and he can do it again and easily this time around.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Ategberoson(m): 1:04pm On May 22
I just pray Tinubu get it right, redress every policies that draw his intentions down, we Yorubas don't know how great Tinubu is in Nigeria politics

Awo is gone, others are gone, Aketi that we are looking forward to step to the power of the likes of Tinubu and Awo is no more. Most of the politicians will have in west now are social media and faaji politicians, none is as rugged as Tinubu even at his old age

Politics is ruggedity, from USA to Russia and to other part of Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by xile: 1:05pm On May 22
Ejyksneh:

After all the nonsense you wrote, no one will dare open your senseless signature coz you definitely lack sense
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Scamburster(m): 1:12pm On May 22
killsmith:
When they call vinicius a monkey he go begin cry but the truth is most blacks are monkeys.
Example is this fóolish monkey praising a criminal as the greatest politician.
Can a criminal of such calibre hold a position in the western world?

Very foolish black monkey.
Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by tyup(m): 1:29pm On May 22
nnadychuks:
Normally if I was a social media activist, I don’t think I’ll want to waste my means of generating revenue on a baseless topic like this.
Verydarkman is not a saint. All these things he’s doing, all these good works is for recognition from the right people.
Why would someone come out to praise a failing president if he’s not getting paid for it? At this point, only those in APC are permitted do suck BAT’s dik, because they’re benefiting from the party.
I used to think that the gorilla is doing all his works because he actually cares. “Fool me once”
Don’t get me wrong, I was happy with the Bobriski case. But he does all these things for his ego and pride.

Oga he wasn't praising Tinubu. he's only starting the fact
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Testimony1988(m): 1:34pm On May 22
He shouldn't forget that the votes of PDP and LP combined was higher that of APC votes.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by HonourableUche(m): 1:39pm On May 22
lekonso:

The level of hatred the igbos have been exhibiting towards the Yorubas since after obi lost the election to Tinubu is unimaginable. I'm very sure, in the next election, obi won't get the kind of support he got from the south west in 2023 election.
Which support? Lolz. Apart from Lagos a cosmopolitan city which other South West state did he get support from? Tell me...
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Truthsandtrusts: 1:40pm On May 22
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/2027-tinubu-is-nigerias-greatest-politician-of-all-time-obi-atiku-should-forget-about-presidency-verydarkman/

Another beautiful truths has been told...... obidients how markets, you will labour in vain 2027

1 Like

Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Truthsandtrusts: 1:41pm On May 22
SadiqBabaSani:
VeryMadMan is entitled to his opinion,

Only God knows who will see next year, I am sure Raisi of Iran planned to remain in power till his death.

VDM should stick to social advocacy and leave politics else he did get his fingers burnt

. shame one kpai you over a simple truth
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Truthsandtrusts: 1:42pm On May 22
[quote author=emmanuel596 post=130080707]We wait [/quote

And keep waiting in vain]
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by kupex50(m): 2:13pm On May 22
It is not to say this person won't snell the seat or that person is smart. The main thing is who will better the lives of common man and how it can be achieved.

VDM is trying hard to remain in the news......chasing clout
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Dedeity: 2:25pm On May 22
Coolestguy2023:
Fact only
The guy is also an obident but a reasonable and sane one. Watch the delusional ones insult him
A mad man sees a sane man amd refer to him as a mad man. That's your case. Only delusional fools support and defend a failure who's embezzling their future away.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by SaLongs1(m): 2:28pm On May 22
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Hehehehehehehe it is time for bitter grieving obi people to cancel verydarkman, he has touched their lord and savior, very soon unknown gunmen will start looking for him.
Peter grieving Obi is already the president of beer company owners association of Anambra, he doesn't need Nigerian presidency
Your shame dey shame me!
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by SaLongs1(m): 2:29pm On May 22
This fellow and his followers are very stupid!!
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Faposky95: 2:32pm On May 22
aguluobi:
Shut your mouth
Anyone not supporting your Igbo obi ipob foolishness is no saint.

The bastard Obi looting left right n center is the saint. Sit down make mumu de wear your dull head.

If you lose your ability to talk or your hands ,, how will you feel....?
You're a mere human being.... don't you ever ever forget that.......we all are
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by charlypoker(m): 2:34pm On May 22
I hate to say this, but what VDM has said is true. Tinubu is desperate, manipulative and knows how to get what he wants no matter the cost. 2023 election is a lesson to learn that you don't joke with a mafia, a drug lord, and Kingpin like you know who.

Another fact is, Nigerians are not ready. We continue to suffer until we make that bold step and take a stand.

PS: Freedom is not freely given to the Oppressors by the Oppressed, its demanded and forcibly taken.
who will be the cat, who is ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for Nigeria go grow?
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by EzeChukwuIgbo: 2:36pm On May 22
SaLongs1:
Your shame dey shame me!
I am not Your father you know.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Joy2dworldxyz: 2:56pm On May 22
Verydarkman ko
Verydaftman ni
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Lovit(m): 2:57pm On May 22
VDM trying to massage the ego of BATists and APC so they can help stop his Cybercrime case in court

He is free to join APC, but Tinubu won't return in 2027
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by SaLongs1(m): 2:58pm On May 22
EzeChukwuIgbo:
I am not Your father you know.
I am not the LovePeddler that bore you either.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by EzeChukwuIgbo: 3:03pm On May 22
SaLongs1:
I am not the LovePeddler that bore you either.
I never knew LovePeddler bore you, I guess it a thing of pride in your generation, thanks for the information.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Coolestguy2023: 3:10pm On May 22
Dedeity:
A mad man sees a sane man amd refer to him as a mad man. That's your case. Only delusional fools support and defend a failure who's embezzling their future away.

It is only a mad man from a mad family that sees no sense in my comment. A real chronic man man at that. An irredeemable madman
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by SaLongs1(m): 3:12pm On May 22
EzeChukwuIgbo:
I never knew LovePeddler bore you, I guess it a thing of pride in your generation, thanks for the information.
Thanks for confirming your origin.
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Akpakomiza2: 3:45pm On May 22
otherway:

If he said what you wrote, perhaps there will be sense in it but saying putting Obi, kwankaso and Atiku together is a stupid statement.

If PDP and Labour merges, it's all over for APC.

The vote only PDP had against Buhari was far more than what Tinubu got so only a mentally shallow person will say a merger by virtue of putting these names together will not unseat APC.

As far as obi is candidate,tinubu will trash him
Re: 2027: Obi, Atiku Will Not Smell Presidency - Verydarkman by Akpakomiza2: 3:46pm On May 22
chossy:
But he was defeated in Lagos na

And so? Did obi win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha / Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos / Reasons South-East Senators Visited Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.