Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,505 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? (3843 Views)

Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Silentgroper(m): 10:26pm On May 22
Proserpina:
Why can't he get it up undecided
pucci scarcity ... Vaseline had to come in handy...
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by 2buffagain(m): 10:30pm On May 22
doggedfighter:

Can you stop running around this thread, let women talk please.

WTF...then TALK.
You are a woman aren't you?
Your opinion should not be based on what other women say first. Speak your own mind.

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by doggedfighter(f): 10:30pm On May 22
folake4u:

My sister, I tire.

Cho cho cho everywhere.

Na you open thread same you is running kiti Kati everywhere 🤣
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by folake4u(f): 10:30pm On May 22
doggedfighter:
I would have said yes but I like the warmth and the feel of the d inside me not about the thrusts.

And since I can't get that if he can't get it up

he had better go get that tool up..

@ the bolded. Especially the warmth. If it has mad veins too. kiss kiss

Let me go and sleep first.
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Silentgroper(m): 10:31pm On May 22
2buffagain:
I see a lot of women are clueless about the male anatomy. There is a difference between impotence and infertility. For those talking about childbirth, There is IVF and things so that is not an option.

A man's sperm can be good even if he can't get the pipe up so y'all can still have children
is you joking .. Most women would prefer the traditional way not that way .. That way would be boring .. they need on top of dem pipiythem so hard they screaming ontop of their lungs
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by folake4u(f): 10:31pm On May 22
doggedfighter:

Na you open thread same you is running kiti Kati everywhere 🤣

Likeeeeee!!!!

This is how they chase women from commenting on threads. Mtcheww! undecided
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by doggedfighter(f): 10:34pm On May 22
folake4u:

@ the bolded. Especially the warmth. If it has mad veins too. kiss kiss

Let me go and sleep first.

This leaves me smiling, grinning from ear to ear. Even long after the act.

Folake4u, you will live long for bringing this up🤣

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Silentgroper(m): 10:36pm On May 22
EmperorCaesar:
I wish I could open up here on this thread but Nigerianss too dey talk

I hope women can marry such men sha, else hmmm
doesn't it work ??
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by folake4u(f): 10:37pm On May 22
doggedfighter:

This leaves me smiling, grinning from ear to ear. Even long after the act.

Folake4u, you will live long for bringing this up🤣

I am also smiling here.

After one hot session, you rub the invisible lines on his chest or sleep.

Why should I deprive myself of this sweetness? grin

Thank you DG. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by doggedfighter(f): 10:45pm On May 22
folake4u:

I am also smiling here.

After one hot session, you rub the invisible lines on his chest or sleep.

Why should I deprive myself of this sweetness? grin

Thank you DG. cheesy

Omg @the picture. Memories of satisfactory delivery 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by folake4u(f): 10:51pm On May 22
doggedfighter:

Omg @the picture. Memories of satisfactory delivery 🤣🤣🤣

You garrit. wink

If you want to please him extra after satisfying you, this is the one. Make sure he's holding your long braids as you go down too. wink

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Vergovert: 11:32pm On May 22
Namaster:
DUMB question!

Women don't marry for dick. It's FOOLISH men who get married because of the promise of unrestricted access to pussy.

Understand this:

Women NEVER marry for dick. They can get that anywhere ANYTIME. They marry for status and resources.

A WEALTHY eunuch could EASILY marry 5 women and all of them would sing his praises as the epitome of a "real man".

They will be happy to marry him and have their fill of dicks from somewhere else. Most likely, an ex boyfriend.

This is real life.

Very true!

I remember the last alaafin of Oyo. The king had many wives and was still marrying young bloods till death.

There were rumours those floozies were being serviced from outside the palace.
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Proserpina: 11:43pm On May 22
EmperorCaesar:
I wish I could open up here on this thread but Nigerianss too dey talk

I hope women can marry such men sha, else hmmm
You can not do?
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by GloriousGbola: 12:23am On May 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPXpNdMv2Ks?si=NhZtpaBU4F5v8vls

What is happening here

What nonsense is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmH4_pr6mH0?si=8kLIWjGINqkuT6bm

This is what this feminism nonsense has wrought. Instead of lying down and thinking of England these filthy corrupt wenches are demanding that willy stand at attention angry. They are even *shock * demanding orgasms the sole male right of intercourse angry angry

What has the world come to angry angry angry

Women going to law school so they can advocate for knacking

I am going back to sleep. This MUST be a bad dream angry angry

Nonsense and ingredients

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XayUCLgxS5c?si=YZvfIphMqvTrfpyc

You will take your 15 seconds of thrusting and be satisfied with it. angry

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Jaycee07(m): 12:45am On May 23
Namaster:
DUMB question!

Women don't marry for dick. It's FOOLISH men who get married because of the promise of unrestricted access to pussy.

Understand this:

Women NEVER marry for dick. They can get that anywhere ANYTIME. They marry for status and resources.

A WEALTHY eunuch could EASILY marry 5 women and all of them would sing his praises as the epitome of a "real man".

They will be happy to marry him and have their fill of dicks from somewhere else. Most likely, an ex boyfriend.

This is real life.

You’re are absolutely right!!!!
Best submission in years!!!
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Tallesty1(m): 12:50am On May 23
2buffagain:
Women: can you marry a man whose thing cannot stand? All you get is oral, fingers and toys.

EDIT:
I don't think this topic gets discussed enough, and it should, with the rate of consumption of blue pills and concortion by even young men in their 20s. E reach to table the matter.

Without these medicines, a lot of young men's dicks don't work today, and the effectiveness of those pills drop with each use, so it is a reality facing many.
A man whose ihea is retired needs a house-help not a wife.
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by 2buffagain(m): 2:18am On May 23
folake4u:

Likeeeeee!!!!

This is how they chase women from commenting on threads. Mtcheww! undecided

Oya sorry. kiss
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Nazgul: 5:45am On May 23
folake4u:
You know the answer, you just dey find my mouth.

E be like say you miss me. wink
I don't know the answer that's why I asked. Na you de go far instead of answering my harmless question.

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by folake4u(f): 5:51am On May 23
Nazgul:

I don't know the answer that's why I asked. Na you de go far instead of answering my harmless question.

Story. It is the amu. wink

Lies! Anytime you miss our bants, you dey quote me. 😂
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Nazgul: 7:05am On May 23
folake4u:
Story. It is the amu. wink

Lies! Anytime you miss our bants, you dey quote me. 😂
What is amu? 🙄

What is bants? 🤕

Please speak English na. 😩
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by folake4u(f): 8:57am On May 23
Nazgul:

What is amu? 🙄

What is bants? 🤕

Please speak English na. 😩

Naz, leave me alone. grin grin

You dey craze. cheesy
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by pocohantas(f): 10:28am On May 23
2buffagain:

Well said. What is your view on the subject?

No, I won't. If he is sterile, I can manage that one and consider assisted reproduction if he is indeed a selfless human.

Some guy mentioned late Alaafin wives. Is he aware those girls were betrothed to him by their families? Every single one of them ran away before his demise. One is remarried. One is dating Portable. The calmest of them, Queen Ola, was caught fighting over MC Oluomo via a voicenote.

Precious married FFK and gave birth via IVF. She no finally run?

It is actually guys without money assuming money covers ALL and I think it is coping mechanism for them. Money does cover a lot, but when you remember someone divorced Dangote and Bill Gates, you should take a second to think before talking.

13 Likes

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Arizoner: 10:44am On May 23
folake4u:
I CANNOT marry a man whose member can't stand.

Sex is important in marriage.
I thought you never liked sex as a feminist. By the way, I have a dick for you to suck

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Arizoner: 10:45am On May 23
ebubenmuo:

Honestly if there's money involved I don't mind fingering to cum
do you suck dick
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Arizoner: 10:46am On May 23
Elohorp:
Am not sex crazy but I would never marry a man that can't make love to me I love children too much for that
you suck dick right
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by GloriousGbola: 11:02am On May 23
folake4u:

Naz, leave me alone. grin grin

You dey craze. cheesy

Naz is so stingy he might ration thrusts and penetrantion as well. grin
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Tallesty1(m): 11:44am On May 23
pocohantas:

No, I won't. If he is sterile, I can manage that one and consider assisted reproduction if he is indeed a selfless human.

Some guy mentioned late Alaafin wives. Is he aware those girls were betrothed to him by their families? Every single one of them ran away before his demise. One is remarried. One is dating Portable. The calmest of them, Queen Ola, was caught fighting over MC Oluomo via a voicenote.

Precious married FFK and gave birth via IVF. She no finally run?

It is actually guys without money assuming money covers ALL and I think it is coping mechanism for them. Money does cover a lot, but when you remember someone divorced Dangote and Bill Gates, you should take a second to think before talking.
FFK is not alive in the bedroom?

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by folake4u(f): 12:18pm On May 23
GloriousGbola:

Naz is so stingy he might ration thrusts and penetrantion as well. grin

Leave him alone. cheesy

I'm the only one permitted to yab him.

@ Nazgul shey you see I'm defending you now. If you like nor give me my cake.
Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Proserpina: 12:21pm On May 23
folake4u:

Leave him alone. cheesy

I'm the only one permitted to yab him.

@ Nazgul shey you see I'm defending you now. If you like nor give me my cake.

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by folake4u(f): 12:22pm On May 23
[quote author=Proserpina post=130100747][/quote]

grin grin

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by Proserpina: 12:24pm On May 23
folake4u:

grin grin
Last Last nah Chicken Republic cake you will eat

Re: Women: Can You Marry A Man Who Can't Get It Up? by folake4u(f): 12:26pm On May 23
Proserpina:
Last Last nah Chicken Republic cake you will eat

Lol. I go just waka comot. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. / Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners / Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.