Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition (15338 Views)

Spain, Norway Recognise Palestinian State, Ireland Next / Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State / Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Krismas(m): 4:40pm On May 22
CrownedPhoenix:

I believe that post you quoted said 'relative' peace. Or perhaps, you do not understand what the word 'relative' means?

People should learn to read and understand a post before quoting.

That's how a clown tried clowning himself as a black man in Africa. Forgetting that ongoing wars in most regions of the world have ripple effects one way or the other on other regions of the world and so, an international affair is an affair of all people of the world.

Or was it not here in Nigeria, Palestinian refugees were all over the streets of Lagos in the 90s?
grin wot do u mean by RELATIVE PEACE? Some of the bombings shown by israel as retaliation for hamas oct7 attacks, were in actual fact carried out before october 7
there have never been peace, let alone relative peace. or is ignorance ur problem?
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Confirmedzombie: 4:43pm On May 22
The Arab world winning the war against Israel.

May Allah be praised.

Israel will soon be abandoned by rest of the world.

I shall Allah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by CrownedPhoenix: 4:45pm On May 22
After I read you post the below in bold, I will no longer engage you.

Krismas:
grin abeg which yeye tech product be that?
which product from israel have u ever used? shocked
israel na so so aid and money them dey beg up and down. leeches

3 Likes

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by israelmao(m): 4:47pm On May 22
Lonesome and disparate decision deviod unanimous decision of UN Assembly.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by ovie8200: 4:48pm On May 22
CrownedPhoenix:
They should be recalled.

Imagine the region had relative peace. All of a sudden a terrorist group attacked and killed thousands of a country. These countries did nothing. Then the country retaliates and they're all crying blue murder!

Looking like especially Spain is only out for political correctness.

Please don't forget to kick their entire envoys out too.

That part of the world never had peace.....don't over exaggerate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by CrownedPhoenix: 4:52pm On May 22
ovie8200:

Bros, please read up on what 'relative' means. That comment you quoted acknowledged without saying it that all was not well there.

The word relative was used there for a purpose. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Krismas(m): 4:54pm On May 22
CrownedPhoenix:
After I read you post the below in bold, I will no longer engage you.

grin u have nothing to reply. its simply hype that israel is a technological nation. complete garbage. i have engaged many NL Israel fanboys over this and each time they talk rubbish at best. u no different. israel has no significant tech relevance to this world.
and as for their responsibility to civilians in Gaza, Israel have criminally tried unsuccessfully to transfer liability to Hamas. either u hear them saying Hamas is hiding behind civilians or civilians are Hamas and such outer rubbish. which has not saved them from ICC warrants. Israel is responsible for the safety of civilians in all the Palestinian territories they hold in belligerent occupation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by maasoap(m): 4:55pm On May 22
CrownedPhoenix:
They should be recalled.

Imagine the region had relative peace. All of a sudden a terrorist group attacked and killed thousands of a country. These countries did nothing.

Israel was operating unofficial largest open prison in the world, was taking Palestinian land bit by bit over the years with the rate of building settlements increased in the past few years and you called that "relative peace"?

Then the country retaliates and they're all crying blue murder!

Retaliating for more than half a year over a two days attack? That's more than retaliation, it is a campaign. A campaign of terror. Destroying everything along your path is not retaliation but an opportunity to do what you have been wishing to do all along which is total annihilation of a race just to steal what is left of their land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Amah70: 4:56pm On May 22
Let Netanyahu back down. Palestinians cannot remain stateless and not constituting a nuisance to the State of Israel. A democratic State of Palestine may not elect the Islamic extremist Hamas to lead a Sovereign state of Palestine where Hamas will easily be caged by the West and the other moderate Arab countries. The way the Islamic Brotherhood party of Egypt is caged shall be the way Hamas shall be dealt with in a Sovereign state of Palestine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by maasoap(m): 4:57pm On May 22
id4sho:
Diplomatic wars shocked

Target isreal and we will target you

US Republican Senators
Recognising Palestinian statehood doesn't equal to targeting Israel. Besides how many countries USA want to target? Only Russia, all of them couldn't target grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Krismas(m): 4:58pm On May 22
ovie8200:

grin dont mind that guy. some of the bombing pictures shown by israel in gaza where actually wickedly done before oct7. only noone in the world noticed b4 hamas brought palestinian suffering to the front burner of world wide news
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by maasoap(m): 5:00pm On May 22
anonymous1759:
In righteousness voice, Spain , Ireland and Norway will become poor because they’re going against isreal. I never see uncle wey Mumu like that man grin
That is only one Nairalander that I don't read his posts once I see his moniker

2 Likes

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by grandstar(m): 5:04pm On May 22
Krismas:
grin abeg which yeye tech product be that?
which product from israel have u ever used? shocked
israel na so so aid and money them dey beg up and down. leeches

Israel's GDP is $509bn which is 2 times larger than ours ($253bn) and it has only 10m people. They export over $160bn worth of goods and services.

The aid the US gives them yearly is less than 1% of their GDP.

Which Israeli product have I ever used? I just Googled famous Israeli products and I came across Wix. It is a website builder.

I have also eaten Jaffa oranges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by CrownedPhoenix: 5:04pm On May 22
maasoap:

Israel was operating unofficial largest open prison in the world, was taking Palestinian land bit by bit over the years with the rate of building settlements increased in the past few years and you called that "relative peace"?

Retaliating for more than half a year over a two days attack? That's more than retaliation, it is a campaign. A campaign of terror. Destroying everything along your path is not retaliation but an opportunity to do what you have been wishing to do all along which is total annihilation of a race just to steal what is left of their land

So, in 'over the years' Israel claimed the lands as you allege, had there been so much open confrontation/war as the past 'half a year' and two days you mentioned?

I really wish people understand what 'relative' in that comment meant.

So many pseudos on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by truthhurtsnaira: 5:06pm On May 22
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The man made Israel wants to take the world as hostage.

Fake Israel will soon be boycotted in a big way

Palestine needs to be free….as well as all oppressed and marginalized people that Britain and co are behind….

Free the people of the Nigger Area next

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by AfonjaConehead: 5:09pm On May 22
thesicilian:
Whoever doesn't support them directly is their enemy. Kind of reminds me of a certain group of people in this country also.
Yes the group that have threatened and killed people, beaten people,killed corpers, threatened blood of dogs and baboons over elections, right?
Una judgement go heavy
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Danmisra(m): 5:11pm On May 22
So you are threatening their decision as a sovereign nations, warning them, Go and attack them. Terrorists that hate truth with passion. Terrorists,they thought every nations is their slave that lick their ass like America

Hideous creatures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by id4sho(m): 5:12pm On May 22
maasoap:

Recognising Palestinian statehood doesn't equal to targeting Israel. Besides how many countries USA want to target? Only Russia, all of them couldn't target grin grin grin

Republicans want economic sanctions on those states
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Babalola0920: 5:14pm On May 22
CrownedPhoenix:
They should be recalled.

Imagine the region had relative peace. All of a sudden a terrorist group attacked and killed thousands of a country. These countries did nothing. Then the country retaliates and they're all crying blue murder!

75year since state of Israel was impose on land of Palestine even in the Bible there's land of philistines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Krismas(m): 5:14pm On May 22
grandstar:

Israel's GDP is $509bn which is 2 times larger than ours ($253bn) and it has only 10m people. They export over $160bn worth of goods and services.

Which Israeli product have I ever used? I just Googled famous Israeli products and I came across Wix. It is a website builder.

grin grin So laughbable. which israeli product have u ever used? and google told u wix? so, by ursef, u dont know, u have never used wix or wot? as for GDP, it no indication of productivity. its merely wot u earn divided by ur population. israel has fewer population thats all. and those zionists alway lie about their population. on our part, we are very very under counted. we are more than 200million estimated as official. american aid to israel, goes beyond the gift of cash. israel always sell american weapons. u dont have to make weapons to sell weapons.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by CrownedPhoenix: 5:17pm On May 22
grandstar:

Wix is relatively small compared to the military grade software that Israel builds and has blocked sales/export to countries.

The person you are quoting is hellbent on his own ideas and just clowning around.

Imagine the conspiracy theorist saying pictures being posted are from before Oct 7 attack? A region actively covered by journalists representing various interests? And it would not have been busted? If that's not conspiracy theory, I don't know what else to call it. Why not just say the death toll Hamas is offering the world as stats from the conflict is actually also from before the Oct conflict.

Feel free to join his circus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Kingnap(m): 5:18pm On May 22
anonymous1759:
grin

Your brainwashing done enter another level so isreal go attack any country wey vote against them ? Na so them strong reach ? tell isreal to attack France , china or Russia if them recognize Palestine as an independent state mumu talk .

I think this is a little bit similar to what Russia is doing to Ukraine. Israel no wan recognize Palestinan state, Russia no want Ukraine to join NATO and so many countries as well no Recognize Jerusalem as capital of Irael. Something like that. I may be wrong though.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Harnny(m): 5:19pm On May 22
CrownedPhoenix:
They should be recalled.

which relative peace?... do you define continous oppression, killing, stealing of land, demolition of homes and continous detainment without trial relative peace. It was relative peace for the European colonizers and not for the Palestinians

2 Likes

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Zetty177x: 5:21pm On May 22
When will they recognize Biafra?
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Rilwayne001: 5:24pm On May 22
anonymous1759:
In righteousness voice, Spain , Ireland and Norway will become poor because they’re going against isreal. I never see uncle wey Mumu like that man grin

That guy’s mumuness is out of this world.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Zetty177x: 5:25pm On May 22
transient123:
You can't not kill Palestinians till eternity, your terrorism against them has an expiry date. Wether you like it or not, you and others must and will account for your atrocities. 70yrs + open air prison must be shattered and every responsible terrorist will have a date with fate.

Terrorists calling others terrorists. Watch as other sane countries follow suits, we are not talking about countries with blood stained hands.

The Bible says Jesus was Jew. And from Israel. And Israel was in the middle east. How come it has been overtaken by Muslims? How did that region become a Muslim region with Palestinians and Co? Or was Jesus from South America? Haiti or something? I'm confused! Or even Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by thesicilian: 5:28pm On May 22
AfonjaConehead:

Yes the group that have threatened and killed people, beaten people,killed corpers, threatened blood of dogs and baboons over elections, right?
Una judgement go heavy
Glad to see your conscience judging you
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by alcuin(m): 5:29pm On May 22
AllenSpencer:

Exactly!

If not for the US and Europe feeding them, a unification and BlackAxe and Vikings is enough to level Israel.

Lol... This is funny.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by thesicilian: 5:30pm On May 22
Plut0cracy:

Nah your mama go still naked go protest. grin cheesy
Plut0cracy:

If you had an iota of love for your own mother your thoughts will be guided stupendous entity
If you had any iota of respect for your own mother you wouldn't put her in a position to be insulted.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by thesicilian: 5:30pm On May 22
Longpriq:
its called, being straithforward. It saves everyone's time. No time for pretence and bull$hit
Okay
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by thesicilian: 5:31pm On May 22
ogunsbanjul:
You mean the family of blodas popularly known as ajokuta mamomi.

You've lost me
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Obaranje: 5:33pm On May 22
OLAADEGBU:

Israeli Government Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition.
no be today them dey recognize Palestine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes / Ugandan Lecturer Jailed After Writing A Poem About Museveni's Mother's Privates / Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.