Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition (15343 Views)

Spain, Norway Recognise Palestinian State, Ireland Next / Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State / Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Gandrova: 8:41pm On May 22
anonymous1759:
In righteousness voice, Spain , Ireland and Norway will become poor because they’re going against isreal. I never see uncle wey Mumu like that man grin
No be mumu he be,he chooses to be stupid grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Idaytesj29(m): 8:41pm On May 22
infofta:
Which state? A state where they have Sinwar as president.
Instead of them to urge those Hamas terrorists to disarm they are encouraging them by recognizing them to form a terrorist state

Whoever they put is none of our business. That will be their own internal politics

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Gandrova: 8:42pm On May 22
illicit:
I don't see why Palestine shouldn't be a country tho
Because they are not human being I guess ? Modafoka

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by sweetjohn(m): 9:12pm On May 22
thesicilian:
Whoever doesn't support them directly is their enemy. Kind of reminds me of a certain group of people in this country also.
Yes, the Igbos are not part of your African monkey. They are Jews with advanced way of life and mentality and are also blessed by God. We made money easily and anything we touch got blessed.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by 11doubledee: 10:04pm On May 22
CrownedPhoenix:
After I read you post the below in bold, I will no longer engage you.

Lol
Was just gonna tell you,"you are way too sound for some kind of engagements".
It's like you don't know that guy.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by emmyileri(m): 10:11pm On May 22
Most of these countries are Satan's stooge. They never love Israel, they are only using them. But Israel will win in the end.

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by thesicilian: 10:18pm On May 22
sweetjohn:
Yes, the Igbos are not part of your African monkey. They are Jews with advanced way of life and mentality and are also blessed by God. We made money easily and anything we touch got blessed.
I'm not against people believing whatever makes them sleep better at night.

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by 11doubledee: 10:31pm On May 22
Babalola0920:

75year since state of Israel was impose on land of Palestine even in the Bible there's land of philistines
Is philistine Palestine?
Since isreal was imposed on Palestinian land,kindly tell were isreal is located on the map.
Let's learn from you.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by ElSudani: 10:41pm On May 22
anonymous1759:
In righteousness voice, Spain , Ireland and Norway will become poor because they’re going against isreal. I never see uncle wey Mumu like that man grin

There are many like him on Nairaland. Completely ignorant. To them anyone who doesn't support genocide against the Palestinians must be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Mrexcell(m): 10:50pm On May 22
I know nigeria is already warming up to follow suit.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Beautifulday: 10:51pm On May 22
Mubieey:
Why Israel doesn’t want Palestinian freedom that is why I always said Israel are evil

the same reason nigeria doesn't want biafra to be a nation.

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Idaytesj29(m): 12:44am On May 23
axglide:
Jesus Christ is coming soon. These events are not ordinary or coincidence.

Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu will slaughter him in East Jerusalem. He better postpone his coming a little bit. Zionists have hijacked the name Israel. It's not the Israel he use to know.

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Babalola0920: 2:35am On May 23
11doubledee:

Is philistine Palestine?
Since isreal was imposed on Palestinian land,kindly tell were isreal is located on the map.
Let's learn from you.

You can confirm the first question if Palestine is philistine?
No country called israel but a state in Palestine until jews people were forced in to occupied the state under pretext of holocaust survival.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by InvertedHammer: 3:43am On May 23
/
Israel may win the war but they already lost the battle.

The genocide is uncalled for and must be condemned by all rational humans beings.

Biafran agitators are enforcing sit-at-home. If they attack any military formation, does that give the Nigerian military the right to embark on relentless massacre in Igboland including women and children? Replace the agitators with Hamas and Nigerian military with IDF. Don't support a crime because you read a book written by perpetrators who claim they are special breeds. If God created all in his own image and likeness, what makes one group claim to be the beloved? And morons are chanting in agreement to the fallacious claims.

/

2 Likes

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by compton11(m): 6:02am On May 23
lawnreigh:
You forget Arabs and Jews are blood related brothers, Isaac and Ismail are children of Abraham which in turn created Islam and Christianity
Ismael wasn't an Arab and not a creator of Islam and Isaac too wasn't Jews
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by PHAYOL81: 7:19am On May 23
Oh! Somebody's beginning to feel too important. That's interesting
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by 11doubledee: 8:30am On May 23
Babalola0920:

You can confirm the first question if Palestine is philistine?
No country called israel but a state in Palestine until jews people were forced in to occupied the state under pretext of holocaust survival.
You only succeeded in evading the simple and direct questions I asked you probably because you have no genuine answers.
I quite understand you,at least you didn't resort to insults.
It's because of that I'm responding to you.
Palestine is not philistine or philistia.
Philistine is made up five towns Ashkelon,Ekron,Ashod, Gaza and Gath.
This is history dating back about 4 thousand years ago.
Nothing like Palestine was mentioned in those times.
If you carefully study ancient maps and history you would realise the kingdom of isreal extends into both Syria of today and Jordan, not that tiny piece they are left with today.
Wars,enslavement,antisemitism,migration and displacement of jews from the Egyptians,Romans,ottoman,Germans may have displaced them because they were weak but I don't think it's true and fair to say they never existed in the middle east.
I know events overtime changes a lot of things with time but are you aware of the genocide against jews and christians in the 7th century by the ottoman empire that actually spread islam throughout the middle east aside it's colonisation of the region.
Killing people,gradual extermination and displacement of people and forced conversion to islam would force people to flee their homes.
These are some of the worst crimes against mankind so you know.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Krismas(m): 10:31am On May 23
[quote author=Obaranje post=130089447][/quote] grin today today. hamas war report cheesy

In a complex operation, the Al-Qassam Mujahideen were able to ensnare a Zionist troop of 10 soldiers in a night ambush after targeting it with a thunderbolt and throwing hand grenades. Immediately upon the presence of the rescue force, our mujahideen detonated a “shawaz” bomb in it, killing and wounding members of the two forces near the agricultural school north of Beit Hanoun. North of the sector
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by fxexperts: 11:55am On May 23
CrownedPhoenix:
They should be recalled.

Imagine the region had relative peace. All of a sudden a terrorist group attacked and killed thousands of a country. These countries did nothing. Then the country retaliates and they're all crying blue murder!

Looking like especially Spain is only out for political correctness.

Please don't forget to kick their entire envoys out too.
yes a response that proves that truly terrorism pays.

McAausim:
Isreal is cooking something at backstage.... 😁😁😁
Yes, it is about time for Israel to recognize Catalonia as an independent state too. tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Plut0cracy: 12:15pm On May 23
thesicilian:

If you had any iota of respect for your own mother you wouldn't put her in a position to be insulted.

If you had an iota of love for your own mother your thoughts will be guided stupendous entity
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by rhames(m): 5:32pm On May 23
id4sho:
Diplomatic wars shocked , US Economic sanctions loading for those countries and more US arms to Isreal 🔥💯

Target isreal and we will target you

US Republican Senators

Do these sanctions work anymore? They don't. Gone are the days when these measures work. Remember it had little effect on Nigeria when Gen Abacha was in power.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Babalola0920: 5:32pm On May 23
11doubledee:

You only succeeded in evading the simple and direct questions I asked you probably because you have no genuine answers.
I quite understand you,at least you didn't resort to insults.
It's because of that I'm responding to you.
Palestine is not philistine or philistia.
Philistine is made up five towns Ashkelon,Ekron,Ashod, Gaza and Gath.
This is history dating back about 4 thousand years ago.
Nothing like Palestine was mentioned in those times.
If you carefully study ancient maps and history you would realise the kingdom of isreal extends into both Syria of today and Jordan, not that tiny piece they are left with today.
Wars,enslavement,antisemitism,migration and displacement of jews from the Egyptians,Romans,ottoman,Germans may have displaced them because they were weak but I don't think it's true and fair to say they never existed in the middle east.
I know events overtime changes a lot of things with time but are you aware of the genocide against jews and christians in the 7th century by the ottoman empire that actually spread islam throughout the middle east aside it's colonisation of the region.
Killing people,gradual extermination and displacement of people and forced conversion to islam would force people to flee their homes.
These are some of the worst crimes against mankind so you know.

Glad you took your time and twist the name.
When did the name palestine emerge ?

But israel name doesn't change
So is egypt
So is syria and they're all neighbours!
But Palestinian name change
Fyi all those name you mentions including israel are part of the state of philistine
Glad you didn't say it was philipine grin

Also islam has never force it religion on people.
Since you know so much about history you shouldn't forget the crusaders ?
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by 11doubledee: 6:29pm On May 23
Babalola0920:

Glad you took your time and twist the name.
When did the name palestine emerge ?

But israel name doesn't change
So is egypt
So is syria and they're all neighbours!
But Palestinian name change
Fyi all those name you mentions including israel are part of the state of philistine
Glad you didn't say it was philipine grin

Also islam has never force it religion on people.
Since you know so much about history you shouldn't forget the crusaders ?
So what was the mission of crusaders in comparison to forceful eviction and conversion of peoples faith?
You are just trying to mix up issues,that's all I can sense here.
The bone of contention here is philistine same as Palestine?
If all you can deduce is that Palestine is philistine, then there is just no point engaging you any further.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Zetty177x: 8:35pm On May 23
lawnreigh:
You forget Arabs and Jews are blood related brothers, Isaac and Ismail are children of Abraham which in turn created Islam and Christianity

Hmmm see another angle!
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by Babalola0920: 12:15am On May 24
11doubledee:

So what was the mission of crusaders in comparison to forceful eviction and conversion of peoples faith?
You are just trying to mix up issues,that's all I can sense here.
The bone of contention here is philistine same as Palestine?
If all you can deduce is that Palestine is philistine, then there is just no point engaging you any further.

You only Google things without any proper follow up you mention that the name Philistine wasn't Palestine and yoi agree I comprise of Territory. According to Joshua 13:3 and 1 Samuel 6:17, the land of the Philistines, called Philistia, was a pentapolis in the southwestern Levant comprising the five city-states of Gaza, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Ekron, and Gath, from Wadi Gaza in the south to the Yarqon River in the north, but with no fixed border to the east ...

Pls where are the cities located ?
If wasn't Palestine....
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by 11doubledee: 1:01am On May 24
Babalola0920:

You only Google things without any proper follow up you mention that the name Philistine wasn't Palestine and yoi agree I comprise of Territory. According to Joshua 13:3 and 1 Samuel 6:17, the land of the Philistines, called Philistia, was a pentapolis in the southwestern Levant comprising the five city-states of Gaza, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Ekron, and Gath, from Wadi Gaza in the south to the Yarqon River in the north, but with no fixed border to the east ...

Pls where are the cities located ?
If wasn't Palestine....
All located in canaan of which philistine is at it's southern part.Isreal fought wars thousands of years ago to conquer all those territories.
Which follow up are you expecting?
How can you expect us to be having a conversation when you are telling me today's Palestine is philistine.
Let's even agree for a minute that you are right. Tell me of any known historical recordings of Palestine in medieval times?
Secondly if you insist where isreal is today is Palestine can you please tell us where the old isreali kingdom is located?
One thing i would just like you to know is that events changes a lot of things with time.
You can as well enlighten me by answering the questions i highlighted.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by AnyanwuSilas: 2:48am On May 24
axglide:
Jesus Christ is coming soon. These events are not ordinary or coincidence.

Who is Jesus Christ, is he Human or Alien?
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by AnyanwuSilas: 2:52am On May 24
Sleekfingers:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

They have successfully brainwashed this one ....

The world as we know it is coming to an end but I don't know how. I don't know if Jesus is Human or Alien.

The world is not ordinary.
I'm not a Christian or Religious person.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by AnyanwuSilas: 2:55am On May 24
Mftivi:
this is funny coming from a black man in Africa. Ignorance is the deadliest from of any disease.

He's not a Black man.

The world is not all about White & Black.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by AnyanwuSilas: 3:19am On May 24
Mubieey:
Why Israel doesn’t want Palestinian freedom that is why I always said Israel are evil
This conflict is also a religious one. It's war about Jerusalem. Don't let media to deceive you.

We all want freedom.
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by AnyanwuSilas: 3:25am On May 24
Krismas:
grin the region was at peace b4 oct 7? yet b4 oct7, israel had killed over400palestinians in the west bank and demolished close to 1000homes. what a peace is that? so, let israel get out of those countries immediately. there is nothing important about israel. they are just leeches who depend on aid eternally.

Let's talk about our land where killing & conquest is systematically going on, where people's land is seized and renamed by foreign jihaists.

We want freedom too
Re: Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition by AnyanwuSilas: 3:26am On May 24
CommonSense1967:
The apartheid terrorist state is losing friends left and right.

Israel will soon be isolated. Even American taxpayers are getting tired of their delusional irrational thinking.

FVCK ISRAEL. Their end is coming sooner or later. Just be patient Palestinians. YOu will be free.

We stand with Palestine.

It's Israel Vs Hamad not Palestinians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia / South Africa Police Chief Blames Nigerians For South African Drug Problems / Israel-Hamas War: UK Begins Evacuation Of Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.