Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,480 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? (22121 Views)

Reply To Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by ASAPFERG: 9:52pm On May 22
It will only happen in biafra tongue

As a yoruba guy, no igborilla will be my president. Thats is why they need to fight for biafra so that igbo can be president there. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Emmanuel900(m): 9:53pm On May 22
Mbanda:
Build genuine bridges by tolerating una nonsense abi?

Igbos can't arse lick una all in the name of bridge building.

Nonsense!

But that's currently what Bitter Obi is during frolicking all over the north, building bore hole and bowing for terrorists like Gumi.

Bitter Obi even said North need more FG investment.

You guys are really delusional folks lol

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by yarimo(m): 9:54pm On May 22
stevnwigw1:
Yes, because Biafra is becoming a country this year.
Biafra this year after losing each elections 😅😅

11 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by NyamiriFlathead(m): 9:55pm On May 22
[quote author=PeterObi4LP post=130092520]

[b]This miscreants your region has rule for long, what have you ordered your parents achieved? I'm not Igbo but they have what it takes to fix this country. Hellnues has gone into hiding because of
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Basic123: 9:55pm On May 22
When will President of EDO,IDOMA,URHOBO,KANURI,IGALA AND EBIRA too comes to reality

As for IGBO,When they present a reasonable candidate and not the FAKE DEVILISH PETHIEF OBI!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Honestey: 9:55pm On May 22
Is Obi not a president of Igbo ejaculation? He is still our online GCFR and he can't be impeached. In 2027 he will still win the online polls

8 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Emmanuel900(m): 9:57pm On May 22
Chibuzor9000:

Yet no tribe is better than them in anything.Yoruba and Hausa,how market for una Tinunbu?Who dey cry pass,u guys or d lgbos u united against?

Maybe in Asia prisons

You guys and empty chest beating lol

13 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by franchasofficia: 9:57pm On May 22
Nigeria will never work until an Igbo man/woman endorsed by majority of ordinary Igbos (not politicians) becomes the President of Nigeria.

This is God's ordinance.

If you like bring Lee Kuan Yew to lead Nigeria, he will fail until what I said in my previous paragraph comes to past.

God made this decision decades ago for a reason after several spilling of innocent Igbo bloods in the North and South for no reason.

The Savior don't always come from where men expect it to come from. Even in a family, the greatest, the richest, the Savior is always the child everyone hates and despise and even look down on. This is how God works if you are spiritually inclined

I am speaking spiritually now.

Nigeria can only be led to light by an Igbo man generally accepted by ordinary Igbos, someone like Peter Obi, and if Nigeria misses this opportunity, forget it.

If you like attack me or curse me but I speak truth, this is God's ordinance and it will be clear to you all how Bola Tinubu will fail so woefully that he will be shocked how he failed. God has ordained someone from the Igbo tribe to liberate Nigeria from leadership quagmire and failure. My words may sound ordinary to you but bookmark this thread today and observe Nigeria from today.

God's ways is not man's ways.

Nigerian people's collective gangup and unjust hatred for Igbos and decades of marginalization of Southeast region who are the only true lovers of Nigeria by action as they travel all over Nigeria, invest with all their heart and contribute to the development of the community they live no matter where in Nigeria despite the collective hatred, despite past persecution and killings was part of the reasons God chose Igbos to be the ones to liberate Nigeria.

Igbos are like babies, even after you beat a baby, the baby will still forgive you foolishly and naively and come back to your house to collect sweet from you and play with you.

Unlike other tribes that keep record of malice with Igbos and hate to invest freely in Southeast after the civil war.

God can never be mocked.

The greatness and liberation of Nigeria from failed leadership is in the hand of an Igbo person. Take it or leave it

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Elzazzi: 9:57pm On May 22
Bardo:
Igbo politicians don’t understand that most Nigerians are low vibrational people. The national average iq is almost mental retardation. Using stats and numbers wouldn’t move people. You have to use the tribal card and other low level/emotional things that majority of Nigerians understand. This is what APC uses and it has worked.

Sad that poor countries like Nigeria will only get poorer because good isn’t rewarded

You are right

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by LagosFc: 9:58pm On May 22
amnesty7:
This guy is high on something grin
Let me offer an answer: when they accept politics of inclusion and build genuine bridges.
grin but bitter obi has been building the bridge with bore holes and unwarranted visit to their northern masters sad are you saying, he has been wasting his time? grin

10 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Onogiede(m): 9:59pm On May 22
amnesty7:
Let me offer an answer: when they accept politics of inclusion and build genuine bridges.
as an blood, I must say you a foolish being,..bridges of corruption
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by ghiloman28(m): 9:59pm On May 22
It only North and South that can produce president in Nigeria. So south east should make thierself available for other south region to give them slot when it south turn.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Cyberterror: 10:00pm On May 22
Igbos should wait for their turn in 2039 and make sure by then they are not conflicted whether they are biafrans or Nigerians or else it will be taken by south south

And make sure it is not a third class illiterate, religious bigot and IPOB sympathizer like Peter Obi

They must bring their finest who must be 100% loyal to Nigeria like Nnamdi Azikiwe

8 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Lanre1st(m): 10:00pm On May 22
Unfortunately this kind of question is not ask in US,

They just believe any better candidate should rule regardless of where it comes from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by TimiRume(f): 10:00pm On May 22
The rejected stone is always the chief corner stone. God cannot be mocked. History is a repetition of cycles and patterns. No tree receives the greatest stones except the one with the most berries.

Let the wise perceive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by LagosFc: 10:02pm On May 22
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=130087800][/quote]they are still in a confused state of mind, maybe when they decide between having a Biafra nation or a Nigeria they so love to hate but want to govern through emotions and blackmail. But till then, I don’t see it happening anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Mrpojj(m): 10:03pm On May 22
amnesty7:
The kind of bridge Fulani herdsmen are building all over Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Everlastingson: 10:03pm On May 22
When Nigeria drops their extreme foolishness. The day Nigeria decides to stop retrogressing. By the way the Igbo don't care about ruling Nigeria. That Peter Obi contested is coz he wants to help. The tribes that have been ruling are they doing better than the Igbo. Yoruba, for example, is ruling and still crying that Igbo is taking their land. Never seen a country filled with fools like Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by assholemods: 10:03pm On May 22
amnesty7:
Best comment so far!

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Magabush1(m): 10:04pm On May 22
Thought we have had nnamdi Azikiwe as president before ?

[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=130087800][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by LagosFc: 10:05pm On May 22
idealogical:
Present better candidates and do away with politics of tribalism hatred, bitterness, aggressiveness, bigotry and religious hatred.
that’s the definition of the DNA of an average ibo man, doing that is like starving them of oxygen….they are born to hate angry

9 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Mbanda(m): 10:07pm On May 22
Emmanuel900:

But that's currently what Bitter Obi is during frolicking all over the north, building bore hole and bowing for terrorists like Gumi.

Bitter Obi even said North need more FG investment.

You guys are really delusional folks lol
Bitter Obi is one man not a tribe. And he has the right to leave his life the way it pleases him. You ebola infected mofos should start making use of your senses for once.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Goodvibes007: 10:07pm On May 22
Mbanda:
Build genuine bridges by tolerating una nonsense abi?

Igbos can't arse lick una all in the name of bridge building.

Nonsense!
Peter Obi is currently licking arse in the North. He has gone from declaring religious war on Muslims to praying in mosques with Muslims.

11 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Jayhome24: 10:09pm On May 22
Oseni pls mind your business and face front my people are not ready for ready for presidency because they think nzogbu nzogbu, arrogancy, bullying, insults, threatening is the way to do politics so that back seat we occpy is fine for us forever till we learn our lesson in bitter way but Oseni naturally I hate you so shut da f u c k.

Presidency will only come SE in 2095 if world still exist then.

8 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Segzy19: 10:09pm On May 22
When they truly stop thinking and behaving like they are wiser and smarter than every other person...

10 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Goodvibes007: 10:09pm On May 22
CommonSense1967:
This lunatic again. So he's not concerned about having capable hands, he's more concerned about having an Igbo President.
This is the main reason why they keep supporting Obi, not for competence but for what they call "fairness", our turn.

Well, the answer is in 2039. Hopefully Umahi will not be too old then.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by unmask: 10:11pm On May 22

People like this Rufai are the ones that fan the flames of tribalism. What stops him from asking when will Nigeria produce a competent president?

He knows what he is trying to achieve and I am sure he will get it.

Like I would say, people should close their eyes to tribe and vote only those who are competent. The moment you bring in tribe in any form, you have built the first block of tribalism.

Look around the country and all the states, is there any Governor doing good?

That tells you incompetence knows no tribe, neither does competence

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by gnss(m): 10:11pm On May 22
haffaze777:
When they present a better candidate not Pandora type
. But the One Presented by My Yoruba Brothers and Sisters is not Better either ..

Even many of the Yoruba Extraction are Saying Eni Npa Wa oooo.

Pandora could have been much Better

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by sulaak(m): 10:11pm On May 22

Nigeria should focus on merit and not the ethnicity of the president. We have seen what happens when you prioritise ethnicity like GEJ, Buhari,seria and now Tinubu, and you get rubbish.
Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by Goodvibes007: 10:12pm On May 22
CommonSense1967:

Couldn't have said it any better.

If APC had presented Osinabnjo for example, Atiku would have beat him black and blue giving Obi a better chance.
That was the reason why some were supporting Osinbanjo because they knew that he could not win.
The problem with some Nigerians is that they hate to accept reality even when is staring them in the face.
100%.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni: When Will A President Of Igbo Extraction Become Reality? by LegendHero(m): 10:13pm On May 22
CommonSense1967:

Couldn't have said it any better.

If APC had presented Osinabnjo for example, Atiku would have been him black and blue.
That was the reason why some were supporting Osinbanjo because they knew that he could not win.
The problem with some Nigerians is that they hate to accept reality even when is staring them in the face.

You are very correct. Atiku would have roundly defeated Osinbajo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.