Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

This Is Why You Should Stop SPORT BETTING (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Should Stop SPORT BETTING (PHOTOS) (2194 Views)

A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should Stop SPORT BETTING (PHOTOS) by Ugaboy: 6:03pm On May 22
Sometimes, you might think you lost a bet, but it could actually be a potential win due to incorrect input or negligence in checking the main result from live scores. This image highlights such a case:

Moore Tips (@officialmoore7) pointed out an error with SportyBet's listing, where the result of the Kitayose FC vs Ihefu FC match was not correctly updated. Initially, the match result showed a draw (1:1), which Moore Tips confirmed with live scores, but it was incorrectly displayed in the betting system.

After reporting the discrepancy, SportyBet corrected the error.

Betting can be risky, and it's important to be aware of potential issues that might make you lose money.

1. Incorrect Result Listings: As shown in the image, betting platforms can sometimes display incorrect results due to errors or negligence. This can lead to players thinking they've lost when they actually won, causing unnecessary losses.

2. Lack of Transparency: Betting platforms might not always be transparent about errors or their correction process. This lack of transparency can erode trust and make it hard to know when to expect your winnings.

3. Financial Loss: Frequent errors and delays in correcting them can lead to significant financial losses over time. Betting already carries inherent risks, and such issues only compound them.

4. Stress and Frustration: Constantly having to check live scores and verify results can be stressful and time-consuming. The potential for errors adds an extra layer of anxiety to an activity that is supposed to be enjoyable.

5. Gambling Addiction: Betting can be addictive, and issues like these can exacerbate the problem. Frustration from losses, especially perceived unfair ones, can lead to chasing losses and further financial trouble.

While betting can be entertaining, the potential for errors, lack of transparency, and possible manipulative practices by platforms like SportyBet can make it a risky endeavor. Being aware of these issues can help you make more informed decisions and consider whether betting is worth the potential stress and financial risk.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop SPORT BETTING (PHOTOS) by Rexymania(m): 7:51pm On May 22
Generally betting is not good, but we don't have a choice

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop SPORT BETTING (PHOTOS) by emperor4love(m): 8:59pm On May 22
Discipline betting is good

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop SPORT BETTING (PHOTOS) by RighteousDemon: 12:45am On May 23
The only thing wey Dey give us hope. If not, government for don see us finish.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop SPORT BETTING (PHOTOS) by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:49am On May 23
I'll never quit betting. Most of my attempts at winning failed, but the few times that i won, i recouped everything that i lost and made more. I'm among the small percent of people who have benefitted from betting. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop SPORT BETTING (PHOTOS) by sachidistudios(m): 8:11am On May 23
Learn how the winners do it.

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop SPORT BETTING (PHOTOS) by Ugaboy: 9:17am On May 23
NeckingNgulping:
I'll never quit betting. Most of my attempts at winning failed, but the few times that i won, i recouped everything that i lost and made more. I'm among the small percent of people who have benefitted from betting. Lol.

Coming from high stacker...they always sound the same.... try running a proper analysis of your loss and gain...you will see it's equal, many have the habit deleting their lost.

Giving this false motivations...don't count your loses...a business not a able to measure it profit margin, ROI is on it way to loosing all....both capital and therefore funding the business from other source of income...without knowledge the status and it growth rate.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Stop SPORT BETTING (PHOTOS) by Ugaboy: 9:25am On May 23
Rexymania:
Generally betting is not good, but we don't have a choice

Is like you saying have thinking disability of knowing means to make money...rather than bet, they are people who dont give damn about it....and survive the hard time...

Betting is unethical for a man growths...betting was never created to make you rich ask those who are merchant....they earn less commission from the host if customers do have consistent wining from their outlets

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell How Many Orgasms A Woman Has Had / I Think She Is After Money / *what Concerns Me?*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.