Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Think She Is After Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Is After Money (2167 Views)

What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / Most Women Go After Money And Most Men Who Lavish Cheat On Them / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She Is After Money by mymissingrib(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
i just met her about a month plus,but ever since then it has been one issue of i need money for this or that.The latest one dat shocked was this even when she chatted me up that her mum is hospitalized that they asked to bring 50k,and she never told me this when we met four days back.She told me one time that her brother was abroad and even sent her a phone worth 90k,was wondering cant she ask her brother for help.What do u guys think?
Re: I Think She Is After Money by pasqal09: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
She wants to magatize you

1 Like

Re: I Think She Is After Money by Mobebi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
who was doing all dis before u met her?

1 Like

Re: I Think She Is After Money by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
*in osuofias voice*

she will drain you
and then finish you and then go.

Accept my sympathy cos you are the next victim grin

3 Likes

Re: I Think She Is After Money by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
pasqal09:
She wants to magatize you
word grin
Re: I Think She Is After Money by Emmysteve(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
I had a similar experience but mine was not upto your own. She kept demanding without me meeting any of them. She later left me. I truly love her o but not with my pocket. My advice for you is to watch your back.

1 Like

Re: I Think She Is After Money by Emmysteve(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
I don't know why girls of now a days usually do this. Bro shine your eye o. I would rather prefer to be termed stingy than spending any how on girls.

3 Likes

Re: I Think She Is After Money by mymissingrib(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
*in osuofias voice*

she will drain you
and then finish you and then go.

Accept my sympathy cos you are the next victim grin
i don run o
Re: I Think She Is After Money by mymissingrib(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emmysteve:
I don't know why girls of now days usually do this. Bro shine your eye o. I would rather preferred to be termed stingy than spending any how on girls.
wat baffles is dat its wen she needs money dat she will b d first to msg me
Re: I Think She Is After Money by ShirelleBaby: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
hahahahahahahaha-^^^those posters above me are BROKE-grin
Re: I Think She Is After Money by Emmysteve(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
hahahahahahahaha-^^^those posters above me are BROKE-grin
mind what you say pls. No body is broke here.
Re: I Think She Is After Money by MrCork: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
mymissingrib:
i just met her about a month plus,but ever since then it has been one issue of i need money for this or that.The latest one dat shocked was this even when she chatted me up that her mum is hospitalized that they asked to bring 50k,and she never told me this when we met four days back.She told me one time that her brother was abroad and even sent her a phone worth 90k,was wondering cant she ask her brother for help.What do u guys think?

...so u want us to giv u 50p be cuz u want to buy hospitul? ...bro r u ok? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think She Is After Money by mymissingrib(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
MrCork:

...so u want us to giv u 50p be cuz u want to buy hospitul? ...bro r u ok? undecided
no u are not
Re: I Think She Is After Money by ShirelleBaby: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emmysteve:
mind what you say pls. No body is broke here.
hahahahahahaha,I shud mind what I say?you must be bill gate!lmao-ok Mr op.-MINUS THIS GUY THAT THIS THING PAIN
Re: I Think She Is After Money by tosyne2much(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emmysteve:
I don't know why girls of now days usually do this. Bro shine your eye o. [/b] I would rather preferred to be termed stingy than spending any how on girls. [/b]
bwahahahahaahahaha roflmao lwkmd.. Abeg my belle ooooo... I laf so tey people dey look me for here lik say I don get mental disorder
Re: I Think She Is After Money by Emmysteve(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
mymissingrib:
wat baffles is dat its wen she needs money dat she will b d first to msg me
my guy find your way, if not, she will definitely leave you. Mine was even better because she showed me love, calls every morning and evening, etc that what is making me to still have feelings for her despite leaving me. At times i feel guilty of being stingy NB: i have the money to spend but not on unnecessary things. Business first. Just learn from my experience. The way i am seeing it she's after your money
Re: I Think She Is After Money by mymissingrib(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emmysteve:
my guy find your way, if not, she will definitely leave you. Mine was even better because she showed me love, calls every morning and evening, etc that what is making me to still have feelings for her despite leaving me. At times i feel guilty of being stingy NB: i have the money to spend but not on unnecessary things. Business first. Just learn from my experience. The way i am seeing it she's after your money
i don leave her sharperly,make we no meet again.Not even up to six months and she has started making huge demands
Re: I Think She Is After Money by Emmysteve(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
hahahahahahaha,I shud mind what I say?you must be bill gate!lmao-ok Mr op.-MINUS THIS GUY THAT THIS THING PAIN
What's this one saying?? So we should spend any how on girls that doesn't deserve it? Only money miss road do that. And that does not in anyway make us broke. That's why i like working class ladies.
Re: I Think She Is After Money by Emmysteve(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
mymissingrib:
i don leave her sharperly,make we no meet again.Not even up to six months and she has started making huge demands
That's exactly my point, if she is a good girl, she will even help you to build your self financially and not draining your pocket.
Re: I Think She Is After Money by ShirelleBaby: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emmysteve:
What's this one saying?? So we should spend any how on girls that doesn't deserve it? Only money miss road do that. And that does not in anyway make us broke. That's why i like working class ladies.
but I said-MINUS YOU NA-ehhhh-and this one u are just using WE WE anyhow-you be LEGION?
Re: I Think She Is After Money by Emmysteve(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
but I said-MINUS YOU NA-ehhhh-and this one u are just using WE WE anyhow-you be LEGION?
Lol i understand your pain. Anyway i am representing the guys not to fall mugu for any b. I. T. C. H
Re: I Think She Is After Money by ShirelleBaby: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emmysteve:
Lol i understand your pain. Anyway i am representing the guys not to fall mugu for any b. I. T. C. H
ehyaaaa-wonderful guy,great citizen!but I have no pains okay--Good thing-keep reping--
Re: I Think She Is After Money by MrCork: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
mymissingrib:

...monopoly moiney! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think She Is After Money by japhmanuel: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dont walk away

Run!!!
Re: I Think She Is After Money by japhmanuel: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: I Think She Is After Money by Emmysteve(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
ehyaaaa-wonderful guy,great citizen!but I have no pains okay--Good thing-keep reping--
Lol you're actually funny
Re: I Think She Is After Money by iceberylin(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
MÁĞÁ ĎŐŃ PÁŶ grin
Re: I Think She Is After Money by 100Cents: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Its a process you have to pass through.

Any lady trying that with me is on a long pole...
Re: I Think She Is After Money by mymissingrib(m): 6:17am On Oct 10, 2014
iceberylin:
MÁĞÁ ĎŐŃ PÁŶ grin
i don run o b4 she magarize me
Re: I Think She Is After Money by mymissingrib(m): 6:17am On Oct 10, 2014
100Cents:
Its a process you have to pass through.

Any lady trying that with me is on a long pole...
i wont av to pass tru d process angry
Re: I Think She Is After Money by 100Cents: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Some ladies no get good brain..

I don jam 2 ladies like this..

They see men as puppets to exploit/extort cash from.

If you see this kind girl, phu.ck her with no mercy..

Smh, she may not even be sexually appealing.
Re: I Think She Is After Money by mymissingrib(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
100Cents:
Some ladies no get good brain..

I don jam 2 ladies like this..

They see men as puppets to exploit/extort cash from.

If you see this kind girl, phu.ck her with no mercy..

Smh, she may not even be sexually appealing.
lols badt guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Fight For Your Man? / The Evolution Of Couples Journey / Women And Their Wahala. See What This Man Wrote On His Vehicle. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.