Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,758 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu (7583 Views)

Nigeria Has Witnessed Remarkable Progress Under Tinubu ~ United Nations / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis / The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 11:50am On May 23
yarimo:
Nigeria is fast progressing in any aspect of good governernce under president TINUBU

😁😁😁 And the zombies,set awon favor914 says YES OOO😁😁😁

Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by DonXavi(m): 12:08pm On May 23
I don't like to say "God punish you" but these guys really deserve God's punishment. How can a human being who is living in Nigeria, open his mouth to utter such a lie, just because of politics or because of some favors he expects to get. With all the sufferings people are going through, and with the prices of basic commodities skyrocketing because of the inefficiency of this Tinubu government and their trial-and-error policies,
and this guy is coming to say this sort of thing.

1 Like

Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by benjaminlawson(m): 1:45pm On May 23
In any sane society, is self assessment acceptable? these people being the students is assessing themselves and give themselves excellent grade, but it is the teacher (the masses who should grade them). So SFG assessment is not accepted.
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by Exceed15: 2:44pm On May 23
Kikikikikiki I blame am if not for mumu n brainwashed people who voted Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by Dybala11(m): 2:52pm On May 23
yarimo:
Nigeria is fast progressing in any aspect of good governernce under president TINUBU
Calm down when typing, nobody dey pursue you now.
What does he mean by the "reduced inflation" statement though, cos the opposite is the reality on ground now. God help us all.
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:08pm On May 23
michlins:
For this same Nigeria that is almost a nightmare to wake up to?

Wake up from the nightmare na
Stop sleeping start producing

By removing subsidy, prices of basic living went through the roof

Subsidy money has finished
You want him to borrow to pay subsidy?

What about inflation, should we mention insecurity?

Started under pdp and had now grown out of hand

You floated the Naira without finding any form of cushion for the masses. You just left the chips fall where they might like this is a wilderness.

Money had finished se
Àbí you want him to finish reserve on defending unproductive citizens?

Should we talk about how almost impossible it has been for you to roll out minimum wage to help cushion the hardship?

But I'm certain there will be people who will defend you like their lives depends on it so they should have at it
that should tell you something
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:12pm On May 23
michlins:
For this same Nigeria that is almost a nightmare to wake up to?

By removing subsidy, prices of basic living went through the roof

What about inflation, should we mention insecurity?

You floated the Naira without finding any form of cushion for the masses. You just left the chips fall where they might like this is a wilderness.

Money had finished se

Should we talk about how almost impossible it has been for you to roll out minimum wage to help cushion the hardship?

But I'm certain there will be people who will defend you like their lives depends on it so they should have at it
Etimemy:

Because they know that the youth of this country are peaceful
And it is them that is not violent?
ufotunang:
I do not blame you...I blame those that voted this incompetent politcians into power
whare ate the competent politicians
Why didn't they win if they are so competent
Antichristus:
HIPPOPOTAMOUS PRAISING HIS BOSS. SHAMELESS PEOPLE.
shameless are billionaires
Shameful are lamenting here
Which seems d smart
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:18pm On May 23
then why are they still apologising for the hardship?

Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:25pm On May 23
MIKOLOWISKA:

Money had finished se

And it is them that is not violent? whare ate the competent politicians
Why didn't they win if they are so competent shameless are billionaires
Shameful are lamenting here
Which seems d smart

how do you know subsidy money has finished? did you witness it when it was finishing?

which money do you also say has finished? if money has finished, which has tinubu been sharing for governors in the name of palliatives?

who are the "unproductive citizens" and what makes them unproductive?

are tinubu, his vice, his wife, kids, the national assembly, governors and ministers productive?

tinubu, his vice, his wife, kids, the national assembly, governors and ministers enjoy free food, clothing, transportation, security, accommodation, heath care, phone calls, internet all at home and abroad. if money has finished, how are they able to enjoy these freebies?

can you tell us what you are producing?

if you say insecurity started under PDP, why has it grown out of hand under APC?
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by Sambod92: 8:04pm On May 23
Gibberish
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by Zetty177x: 8:33pm On May 23
Ediott
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by favor914: 11:04pm On May 23
ablejesus26:

😁😁😁 And the zombies,set awon favor914 says YES OOO😁😁😁
Danfo Driver ablejesus26, incoherent Wailer Obidient.
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 11:51pm On May 23
favor914:
Danfo Driver ablejesus26, incoherent Wailer Obidient.

Hahahaha this is the spirit of zombiesm activated in You😁😁.

Zombie You forget se Akume don belleful no be churchrat and wretched under bridge ogogoro drunken pick pocket like You oo😁😁.

You will be a zombie till you enter your grave,na your destiny 😁😁😁.

Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:07pm On May 25
lexy2014:

how do you know subsidy money has finished? did you witness it when it was finishing?

Shows you don't follow news or know eggshells your talking about
Every year the number goes up and you don't think we will hit limit one day?

which money do you also say has finished? if money has finished, which has tinubu been sharing for governors in the name of palliatives?

The one they saved from subsidy

who are the "unproductive citizens" and what makes them unproductive?

Almost all besides farmers who are low productivity so all of you except oil and telecom and multinational workers. 199 million of us
Who cannot feed ourselves

are tinubu, his vice, his wife, kids, the national assembly, governors and ministers productive?

Tinubu and his family yes not his ministers, that's why he won.
Newspaper
TV station
Hotel
Road construction
Tax consultancy
Very productive
It's not by emotion o

tinubu, his vice, his wife, kids, the national assembly, governors and ministers enjoy free food, clothing, transportation, security, accommodation, heath care, phone calls, internet all at home and abroad. if money has finished, how are they able to enjoy these freebies?

It's not free
They paid a price to get it
Have you?
Subsidy savings

can you tell us what you are producing?

See above
Media houses hospitality consultancy
What do you produce
I can bet my left testicle you will not answer

if you say insecurity started under PDP, why has it grown out of hand under APC?

it grew out of hand under pdp àbí you've forgotten boko controlled 44 lgas and kidnapped Chibok girls under jonathan

Not everyone here is gullible or forgets easily
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:33pm On May 25
MIKOLOWISKA:

The one they saved from subsidy

Almost all besides farmers who are low productivity so all of you except oil and telecom and multinational workers. 199 million of us
Who cannot feed ourselves

Newspaper
TV station
Hotel
Road construction
Tax consultancy
Very productive
It's not by emotion o

It's not free
Have you?
Subsidy savings

See above
What do you produce

it grew out of hand under pdp àbí you've forgotten boko controlled 44 lgas and kidnapped Chibok girls under jonathan

Not everyone here is gullible or forgets easily

the first question I asked you is “how do you know subsidy money has finished? did you witness it when it was finishing?”. You are talking about whether I follow news or not. How does that answer the question?

Can you show me were the question I asked you mentioned anything about knowing or not knowing?

Since you follow news and you are an expert on the subject matter, then you should have no challenges answering my questions.

Which numbers are going up and where did the numbers come from? Who produced the numbers? Who are the “we” that are hitting limit and which limit are you referring to?

If you say that the money Tinubu is sharing for governors as palliatives is money “saved” from subsidy that you say has finished, how much was saved from subsidy? Pls what is the difference between paying subsidy for fuel and sharing money in the name of palliatives to governors?

How is sharing “savings from subsidy” to governors as palliative better than paying subsidy for fuel?

You claim that “Almost all besides farmers who are low productivity so all of you except oil and telecom and multinational workers. 199 million of us Who cannot feed ourselves“

Who are the “almost all”? how do you know that “almost all” are unproductive? How are farmers “low productivity”? who are the “all of you” you are referring to? Who are “199million of us” and who are the “us”? how can the 199million you referring not feed themselves? How did you arrive at your 199million? Did you do any research?

Newspaper
TV station
Hotel
Road construction
Tax consultancy
Very productive
It's not by emotion o

What criteria did you use to conclude that tinubus ministers are not productive?
What job does tinubu’s kids and wife do that makes them productive? Pls list each kid and tell me what they do.
Can you pls name the newspaper, tv station, hotel that you say tinubu has. Which road construction is tinubu involved in? how is tinubu involved in tax consultancy? Where did he get money to get involved in all you mentioned?

it's not free
Have you?
Subsidy savings

What is the price that tinubu, his vice, his wife, kids, the national assembly, governors and ministers paid that makes them enjoy free food, clothing, transportation, security, accommodation, heath care, phone calls, internet all at home and abroad?

If you say what they are enjoying is not free, how come the same you claims that they enjoy freebies courtesy of savings from fuel subsidy?

Can you show any government document that supports your claim that the freebies that tinubu, his vice, his wife, kids, the national assembly, governors and ministers is financed from savings from fuel subsidy?

If you say they are enjoying such freebies from savings from fuel subsidy, then why are the citizens of Nigeria not enjoying the same freebies?

See above
What do you produce

What am I seeing above. I am asking about YOU. can you tell me what YOU are producing?

Initially, you had claimed that insecurity
MIKOLOWISKA:
How does your response that “it grew out of hand under pdp àbí you've forgotten boko controlled 44 lgas and kidnapped Chibok girls under Jonathan” answer the question I asked you?

“if you say insecurity started under PDP, why has it grown out of hand under APC?”
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:40pm On May 27
lexy2014:

the first question I asked you is “how do you know subsidy money has finished? did you witness it when it was finishing?”. You are talking about whether I follow news or not. How does that answer the question?

It does
Cos of it really concerned you you would follow the news to realiser we use 70% of income to service loans and other recurrent expenditures
But your not interested you just want to behave like healed mob

Can you show me were the question I asked you mentioned anything about knowing or not knowing?

Ṣee above

Since you follow news and you are an expert on the subject matter, then you should have no challenges answering my questions.

Which numbers are going up and where did the numbers come from? Who produced the numbers? Who are the “we” that are hitting limit and which limit are you referring to?

What is our budget
How much is subsidy
Is it sustainable
If you can't do this math
Your too unintelligent to be allowed to vote

If you say that the money Tinubu is sharing for governors as palliatives is money “saved” from subsidy that you say has finished, how much was saved from subsidy? Pls what is the difference between paying subsidy for fuel and sharing money in the name of palliatives to governors?

6trillion of you followers the news
But e ni concern you
Just criticize give cos everyone is doing it like headless chicken

How is sharing “savings from subsidy” to governors as palliative better than paying subsidy for fuel?

Did I say it was better
That's on you
Always moving goal post when realize you talking in the nonsense

You claim that “Almost all besides farmers who are low productivity so all of you except oil and telecom and multinational workers. 199 million of us Who cannot feed ourselves“

Who are the “almost all”? how do you know that “almost all” are unproductive?
How are farmers “low productivity”? who are the “all of you” you are referring to? Who are “199million of us” and who are the “us”? how can the 199million you referring not feed themselves? How did you arrive at your 199million? Did you do any research?

What is your per capita income
Do you know what per capita means

What criteria did you use to conclude that tinubus ministers are not productive?
What job does tinubu’s kids and wife do that makes them productive?

Their father has productive investments that they tend hence they are productive
By extension
They don't just sit at home doing nothing

Pls list each kid and tell me what they do.

Seyi in advertising
His daughter is a market woman
But bad belle no go gree You ṣee front

Can you pls name the newspaper, tv station, hotel that you say tinubu has. Which road construction is tinubu involved in? how is tinubu involved in tax consultancy? Where did he get money to get involved in all you mentioned?

Already did but if you read you would know I did

What is the price that tinubu, his vice, his wife, kids, the national assembly, governors and ministers paid that makes them enjoy free food, clothing, transportation, security, accommodation, heath care, phone calls, internet all at home and abroad?

You think politicking for 24yrs against pdp is a joke
Why you no do am if e easy

If you say what they are enjoying is not free, how come the same you claims that they enjoy freebies courtesy of savings from fuel subsidy?

Speak English
Yíyẹ starting to break up from seeing red

Can you show any government document that supports your claim that the freebies that tinubu, his vice, his wife, kids, the national assembly, governors and ministers is financed from savings from fuel subsidy?

Read Nigerian budget

If you say they are enjoying such freebies from savings from fuel subsidy, then why are the citizens of Nigeria not enjoying the same freebies?

Cod they did not pay the price for freebies
Nothing is free in life
Nothing
Everything comes at a cost
And if citizens decide to sleep on election day, heck everyday
Then they don't get any reward for indolence

What am I seeing above. I am asking about YOU. can you tell me what YOU are producing?

Cassava, garri
Now what are you producing

In very sure you will not answer

How does your response that “it grew out of hand under pdp àbí you've forgotten boko controlled 44 lgas and kidnapped Chibok girls under Jonathan” answer the question I asked you?

“if you say insecurity started under PDP, why has it grown out of hand under APC?”
speak coherent English
It did not grow out of hand under apc
PDP allowed it to spread when it was still cheap to contain
Now to do so is beyond most govts in the world
Re: Akume: Nigeria Has Witnessed Significant Progress Under Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:26pm On May 27
MIKOLOWISKA:

It does
Cos of it really concerned you you would follow the news to realiser we use 70% of income to service loans and other recurrent expenditures
But your not interested you just want to behave like healed mob

Ṣee above

What is our budget
How much is subsidy
Is it sustainable
If you can't do this math
Your too unintelligent to be allowed to vote

6trillion of you followers the news
But e ni concern you
Just criticize give cos everyone is doing it like headless chicken

Did I say it was better
That's on you
Always moving goal post when realize you talking in the nonsense

Their father has productive investments that they tend hence they are productive
By extension
They don't just sit at home doing nothing

Seyi in advertising
His daughter is a market woman
But bad belle no go gree You ṣee front

Already did but if you read you would know I did

You think politicking for 24yrs against pdp is a joke
Why you no do am if e easy

Speak English
Yíyẹ starting to break up from seeing red

Read Nigerian budget

Nothing is free in life
Nothing
Everything comes at a cost
And if citizens decide to sleep on election day, heck everyday
Then they don't get any reward for indolence

Cassava, garri
Now what are you producing

In very sure you will not answer

speak coherent English
It did not grow out of hand under apc
PDP allowed it to spread when it was still cheap to contain
Now to do so is beyond most govts in the world

1. I didn’t ask you “if” your response answers my question. I asked you “HOW” does it answer my question which is “how do you know subsidy money has finished? did you witness it when it was finishing?”

2. What you say I should see above, show it to me. Produce it verbatim

3. Which numbers are going up and where did the numbers come from?

4. Who produced the numbers?

5. Who are the “we” that are hitting limit and which limit are you referring to?

6. If you say that the money Tinubu is sharing for governors as palliatives is money “saved” from subsidy that you say has finished, how much was saved from subsidy?

7. Pls what is the difference between paying subsidy for fuel and sharing money in the name of palliatives to governors?

8. If you say that the money Tinubu is sharing for governors as palliatives is money “saved” from subsidy that you say has finished, how much was saved from subsidy?

9. How is sharing “savings from subsidy” to governors as palliative better than paying subsidy for fuel?

You claim that “Almost all besides farmers who are low productivity so all of you except oil and telecom and multinational workers. 199 million of us Who cannot feed ourselves“.

10. Who are the “almost all”? how do you know that “almost all” are unproductive?

11. How are farmers “low productivity”?

12. who are the “all of you” you are referring to? Who are “199million of us” and who are the “us”?

13. how can the 199million you referring not feed themselves? How did you arrive at your 199million?

14. what research did you do to have arrived at your 199million?

15. What criteria did you use to conclude that tinubus ministers are not productive?

16. What job does tinubu’s kids and wife do that makes them productive?

17. Pls list each kid and tell me what they do.

18. Can you pls name the newspaper, tv station, hotel that you say tinubu has.

19. Which road construction is tinubu involved in? how is tinubu involved in tax consultancy?

20. Where did he get money to get involved in all you mentioned?

21. What is the price that tinubu, his vice, his wife, kids, the national assembly, governors and ministers paid that makes them enjoy free food, clothing, transportation, security, accommodation, heath care, phone calls, internet all at home and abroad?

22. If you say what they are enjoying is not free, how come the same you claim that they enjoy freebies courtesy of savings from fuel subsidy?

23. Can you show any government document that supports your claim that the freebies that tinubu, his vice, his wife, kids, the national assembly, governors and ministers is financed from savings from fuel subsidy?

24. If you say they are enjoying such freebies from savings from fuel subsidy, then why are the citizens of Nigeria not enjoying the same freebies?

you said
MIKOLOWISKA:

pls what is "Cod"?

25. how many bags of garri do you produce?

MIKOLOWISKA:

26. How does your response that
MIKOLOWISKA:

answer the question I asked you?

27. “if you say insecurity started under PDP, why has it grown out of hand under APC?”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency / Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? / Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.