Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 (42411 Views)

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area / See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. / The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by MyExpression(m): 1:25pm On May 23
Plantain dey expensive na...you for buy beans and yam, maybe plate for full
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Flame333: 1:25pm On May 23
Better eat and be grateful

I hope you remember all this when 2027 will come

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by blowjohn(m): 1:26pm On May 23
Food looks like rill + gully erosion.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Kaa4(m): 1:27pm On May 23
Oly thos who would steal money and expect some corrupt practices are the ones praying that this administration will favour them. It is punishmnet for NIgerian becaue we abhor the truth

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Yankee101: 1:27pm On May 23
Please cook
Avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by imoowo(m): 1:28pm On May 23
I have a friend that works at a mortuary, for some years now.he told me the number of dead bodies coming to the mortuary, is so much, dead bodies have increased drastically, yet some idiots still think it's funny. The hardship is real.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by cmikel: 1:29pm On May 23
You are experiencing TRIBULATION

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Malawian(m): 1:31pm On May 23
I thank God for mimmie noddles that they still sell for 150. Wetin i for dey eat?
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by farouk2much(m): 1:31pm On May 23
I see no meat or fish in it.. And 1k?? No coke or fearless..

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by osuofia2(m): 1:31pm On May 23
lazkizz:
Welcome back to reality bro.

You only complained because ur funds Don dey low.

When E finish, you go know why mad woman pregnancy no need antenatal grin
But why mad woman no need anc.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by tnerro1(m): 1:31pm On May 23
E go reach everybody, is just a matter of time😁

Inverter battery that used to be 200k is now 410k

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Whatshallido: 1:32pm On May 23
They will still campaign and vote for him in 2027.
Chai ! Any politician can easily buy Nigerians vote with money and agbado promises.
Chai when are will going to learn?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Makamatic: 1:33pm On May 23
I buy one derica of honey beans 1500 last week , this week 1700 . If I buy peppers ,onions , crayfish and sour Garri , 3k done finish . God , minus gas ooo

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by JoeEeL(m): 1:34pm On May 23
UNA GO SUFFER TIRE. UNA LAUGH IGBOHO AND KANU, REMEMBER?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Miramonica: 1:36pm On May 23
Una go chop una eye soon. Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Timothy89(m): 1:38pm On May 23
The Iggbo modd continue showing your biasness, banning Yorubas while you keep your crackhead from ban despite their gross foolishness and deep stupidity here

Gbogbo yin onikuure
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Barcalee: 1:38pm On May 23
This one still better
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:42pm On May 23
TinubuThief:
That food you are carrying there is cheap na
For Ghana na 5 thousand naira according to some hungry miscreants

Cc: helinues

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by YorubaAssasin: 1:45pm On May 23
Dis one go use mess go kill dem for work... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Exceed15: 1:45pm On May 23
Those who brought this evil party upon Nigeria will not have peace.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Truthsandtrusts: 1:47pm On May 23
Blaze14k:
Usually this plantain porridge and beans cost me 600. Mind you I do eat to my satisfaction but lo and behold this morning the size reduced drastically and price increased beyond imagination. I think it's time to sell my properties and run away from this country

Why Peter Obi way dey fool owner nor day post the food him and he family's day eat...... peter Obi go deceive owner say he never eat for 4years still some cow go believe he lies
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by PeterObi4LP: 1:50pm On May 23
helinues:

Olaoluwa, hahaha should you be talking about Karma?

No be karma dey make you dey create numerous begging monikers on this forum.

You have been bursted severally for that now

I want to appreciate you for being stewpid on NL. Send your details make hunger no go finish you kpatakpata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by ufuosman(m): 1:50pm On May 23
Cost of living is really increasing

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by 10mobile: 1:51pm On May 23
Newyorkitis:
Who has an estimate of how much it'll cost to design an interactive website like this one?
With $300 only, I can get it up and running for you. I can't tell you the price in Naira because of the forex crisis taking place in Nigeria. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by faithfull18(f): 1:51pm On May 23
Lol, food sellers seriously complaining. Seasonal fruits sef are scarce.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by EdiskyHarry: 1:52pm On May 23
Painful Death to all the corrupt politicians, Apc, and ApC supporters

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 1:52pm On May 23
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin cheesy grin Are you just waking up to the great Tinubulation?
He may be an Agbadorian, don't have sympathy on them, they will still defend Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by DCmonster: 1:53pm On May 23
Poverty has really dealt with Nigerians.
Our food lacks proper presentation.
The beans ought to be separate, sauce separate, mashed ripe plantain separate. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by CheapHomes1: 2:01pm On May 23
Blaze14k:
Usually this plantain porridge and beans cost me 600. Mind you I do eat to my satisfaction but lo and behold this morning the size reduced drastically and price increased beyond imagination. I think it's time to sell my properties and run away from this country
where is the plantain?
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Riskymarvelous(m): 2:03pm On May 23
Only APC supporters deserve this not you, buh I know God will intervene
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by OriOko88(m): 2:05pm On May 23
I bought one congo of beans for 2500 yesterday. Second grade oo. So it's not a surprise that u bought this for 1k. Beans wey I dey buy for 250 naira per congo for odo ona, ibadan around 2014. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine / Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) / Lady Consumes A Jar Of Dog Food, Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.