Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 (42446 Views)

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area / See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. / The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by xjiggy: 6:29pm On May 23
Nigeria is a country where nobody wants to go to farm but complain food is costly. Everybody wants easy money...... yahoo, crypto, kidnapping, bunkering, touts. Even the Abokis they put theirhope on is now into banditry. Let's keep complaining while sitting of fallow land.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Blaze14k: 6:46pm On May 23
muyico:
can u cook?

Yep
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Ibkay32(m): 6:48pm On May 23
Thank God you still see beans and plantain eat
Some don't even see garri drink talkless of beans
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by BarrElChapo(m): 7:04pm On May 23
Blaze14k:
Usually this plantain porridge and beans cost me 600. Mind you I do eat to my satisfaction but lo and behold this morning the size reduced drastically and price increased beyond imagination. I think it's time to sell my properties and run away from this country

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by ufotunang: 7:43pm On May 23
Even no meat or fish inside.... nawaoooo... renewed shege everywhere πŸ™„
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by ufotunang: 7:45pm On May 23
This food would had been 300 naira if it was Peter obi in power.....it's quite unfortunate.,. renewed shege everywhere
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Wakolord(m): 8:18pm On May 23
jeromestarks:
With the way food items are expensive, some people are still training and feeding another man's children thinking they're the true father.

If you didn't disvirgin your wife, your effort in this life is wasted!

How will you suffer to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was disvirgined with just two eggs and indomie? Are you not a fo0l?
Once she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go to another fvcked when you're tired. Don't go through life long stress to have a woman who another fvcked for almost free.

You saying almost still means you don't know how easy it is to fvck these girls. Put it there FREE!.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by heedrysbola(m): 8:33pm On May 23
Better to cook it by yourself.. πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by heedrysbola(m): 8:34pm On May 23
heedrysbola:
Better to cook it by yourself.. πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Emdebby2: 9:03pm On May 23
The food doesn't even look attractive.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by predictor1: 10:37pm On May 23
Danielomisco:
oga how do we make money? No be who Bleep who be our problem
That one wey no get brain. He must be quite young.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by predictor1: 10:40pm On May 23
xjiggy:
Nigeria is a country where nobody wants to go to farm but complain food is costly. Everybody wants easy money...... yahoo, crypto, kidnapping, bunkering, touts. Even the Abokis they put theirhope on is now into banditry. Let's keep complaining while sitting of fallow land.
We have enough farmers in Nigeria. It's not about people not wanting to go to the farm, it's about the available farmers getting enough security and enhancement.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by predictor1: 10:41pm On May 23
ufotunang:
This food would had been 300 naira if it was Peter obi in power.....it's quite unfortunate.,. renewed shege everywhere
It would have been #50. Shebi when he was governor in Anambra the state became like UAE.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Luckybelt: 3:10am On May 24
lazkizz:
Welcome back to reality bro.
You only complained because ur funds Don dey low.
When E finish, you go know why mad woman pregnancy no need antenatal grin

Always remember that nigeria is a British project not a country.
But Nigeria when she's ready to be built, will be built.

However, the concern is that they don't delay it till no one wants to be a Nigerian anymore; and it dissociates, which already is taking root.
When my uncle left Nigeria for Americain 1982, he has always desired to come back when Nigeria becomes better. He is still there. Though he has built a house and hotel in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by miracleoscar(m): 7:31am On May 24
A modu of beans is #1,500 and you have 8cups in it.
So what you just bought is not upto a cup which is #190.Now you need pepper,salt,onions,Maggi,water and gas to cook it which together will not amount to #400.
So what you just displayed is less than #500 if we as the ones on the receiving end can start manufacturing.Bend down pick the beans and get it cooked and you will find out we all need a THINKING HELMET as cap don fail us.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Shhhh01(f): 9:00am On May 24
I agree that you should just sell all your properties and japa
Blaze14k:
Usually this plantain porridge and beans cost me 600. Mind you I do eat to my satisfaction but lo and behold this morning the size reduced drastically and price increased beyond imagination. I think it's time to sell my properties and run away from this country
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by lazkizz(m): 9:42am On May 24
Luckybelt:

When my uncle left Nigeria for Americain 1982, he has always desired to come back when Nigeria becomes better. He is still there. Though he has built a house and hotel in Nigeria
best decision ever
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Newyorkitis(m): 10:57am On May 24
10mobile:

With $300 only, I can get it up and running for you. I can't tell you the price in Naira because of the forex crisis taking place in Nigeria. Thanks.
That's nice πŸ‘
I'm in London, UK.
I'll work towards it.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Joy2dworldxyz: 12:07pm On May 24
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin cheesy grin Are you just waking up to the great Tinubulation?

We APC/ Tunubu advocates we do buy this at 150 naira with our customised party cards

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by 10mobile: 3:36pm On May 24
Newyorkitis:

That's nice πŸ‘
I'm in London, UK.
I'll work towards it.
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by ufotunang: 1:31am On May 25
predictor1:
It would have been #50. Shebi when he was governor in Anambra the state became like UAE.
.....yes when Peter obi was the governor ..Anambra state was then best and most develoed state in Nigeria..,. Anambra state was Iike Dubia
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by predictor1: 7:21am On May 25
ufotunang:
.....yes when Peter obi was the governor ..Anambra state was then best and most develoed state in Nigeria..,. Anambra state was Iike Dubia
Joke of the day. grin
Dubia indeed.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by predictor1: 7:24am On May 25
miracleoscar:
A modu of beans is #1,500 and you have 8cups in it.
So what you just bought is not upto a cup which is #190.Now you need pepper,salt,onions,Maggi,water and gas to cook it which together will not amount to #400.
So what you just displayed is less than #500 if we as the ones on the receiving end can start manufacturing.Bend down pick the beans and get it cooked and you will find out we all need a THINKING HELMET as cap don fail us.
What about the plantain in it?
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by predictor1: 7:27am On May 25
jeromestarks:
With the way food items are expensive, some people are still training and feeding another man's children thinking they're the true father.

If you didn't disvirgin your wife, your effort in this life is wasted!

How will you suffer to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was disvirgined with just two eggs and indomie? Are you not a fo0l?
Once she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go to another fvcked when you're tired. Don't go through life long stress to have a woman who another fvcked for almost free.
Even if you disvirgin her and you don't do DNA on your children you are a big fool. Another man will still fvck that your wife with ordinary fake smile, indomie is even too much. Married women are easier these days. You better hustle and stop displaying your stupidity up and down.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by jeromestarks: 7:30am On May 25
predictor1:
Even if you disvirgin her and you don't do DNA on your children you are a big fool. Another man will still fvck that your wife with ordinary fake smile, indomie is even too much. Married women are easier these days. You better hustle and stop displaying your stupidity up and down.
You're a finished man
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by ufotunang: 12:45pm On May 25
predictor1:
Joke of the day. grin
Dubia indeed.
....yes na ..I am saying the truth......when I travelled to Anambra state during when Peter obi was the governor i thought I was in Dubai........aΓ±ambra state very beautiful and well developed due to Peter obi good works
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by predictor1: 7:38pm On May 25
jeromestarks:

You're a finished man
You are a dead man. You want to trust a woman because of virginity. You don die but dem never bury you. I pity you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) / Lady Consumes A Jar Of Dog Food, Cries Out For Help / Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.