Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,742 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 (42442 Views)

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area / See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. / The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by muyico(m): 2:10pm On May 23
can u cook?
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Mathain19(m): 2:18pm On May 23
Your own is even better, you need to see were I entered and ordered a plate of rice, feeling Fed awaiting, but to my surprise I was shocked to see a plat of rice I ordered won't feed a child at the age of 6...

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Dybala11(m): 2:27pm On May 23
Anunakeeh:

As a an average man who is just starting life. It won't be easy for you to break even in nigeria, Gone forever are those days.

Just keep looking for opportunities and keep building your finances then plan on running away. The mass people(poor people) are the major problem of nigeria. They are the Joy and Happiness of the useless politicians and capitalists. Have you seen anyone of them come out to protest? Most especially the yorubas! They are very useless people gnashing their teeth dying in silence.

It will take those useless wretched poor people at least a thousand years more to start evolving into normal human beings. Most nigerians are sub-humans.

Don't forget the old money bags of nigeria are still the ones running the affairs of the country and as you and i know, they will never back down because they love the way the country is.
You had to turn it to a tribal bashing to prove your point, were you living under a rock when the Yoruba people you're targeting were protesting in cities like Osogbo and so on?
The current deplorable state of our economy doesn't know tribe, difficulty no dey watch anybody's face.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Bimpe29: 2:30pm On May 23
It isn't a joke or propaganda when we say things are really hard.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by ubee(m): 2:30pm On May 23
Them present this food to you at gun point?
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by zionstaar75: 2:36pm On May 23
Blaze14k:
Usually this plantain porridge and beans cost me 600. Mind you I do eat to my satisfaction but lo and behold this morning the size reduced drastically and price increased beyond imagination. I think it's time to sell my properties and run away from this country
who is begging you please sell your property and run away.u people don't have any sense. My cousin's wife that ran to UK couldn't produce 50k at short notice meanwhile I've not had less than 50k in my account since June last year

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by jubrilELsudan: 2:36pm On May 23
1K ONTOP BREAKABLE PLATE...E CHEAP OOOO.....FOR MY AREA NA NYLON BAG DEM DEY TAKE SELL DIS 1K BEANS SO OOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by membranus: 2:37pm On May 23
Anunakeeh:

As a an average man who is just starting life. It won't be easy for you to break even in nigeria, Gone forever are those days.

Just keep looking for opportunities and keep building your finances then plan on running away. The mass people(poor people) are the major problem of nigeria. They are the Joy and Happiness of the useless politicians and capitalists. Have you seen anyone of them come out to protest? Most especially the yorubas! They are very useless people gnashing their teeth dying in silence.

It will take those useless wretched poor people at least a thousand years more to start evolving into normal human beings. Most nigerians are sub-humans.

Don't forget the old money bags of nigeria are still the ones running the affairs of the country and as you and i know, they will never back down because they love the way the country is.

nlfpmod
seun
fergie001

Please do your job.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:44pm On May 23
Timothy89:
The Iggbo modd continue showing your biasness, banning Yorubas while you keep your crackhead from ban despite their gross foolishness and deep stupidity here

Gbogbo yin onikuure

This sub-human has run mad grin
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Jodybarton: 2:48pm On May 23
Blaze14k:
Usually this plantain porridge and beans cost me 600. Mind you I do eat to my satisfaction but lo and behold this morning the size reduced drastically and price increased beyond imagination. I think it's time to sell my properties and run away from this country

You have properties and your eating this even without meat lol who is fooling who
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by pafun(m): 2:49pm On May 23
Blaze14k:

They served you on fine plate , that is the added cost. You should learn to eat at buka , or cook the thing at home. grin grin
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Timothy89(m): 2:50pm On May 23
ChybuzzDD:

This sub-human has run mad grin

I'm not related to your dad in case you forget
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Okhuadams(m): 2:51pm On May 23
Blaze14k:
At least you can afford to buy it while for many that 1k is for garri and pot of soup so thank God
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Jodybarton: 2:52pm On May 23
imoowo:
I have a friend that works at a mortuary, for some years now.he told me the number of dead bodies coming to the mortuary, is so much, dead bodies have increased drastically, yet some idiots still think it's funny. The hardship is real.

You see where your caliber work after you go dey claim rich and say na some people dey suffer, you wey poor pass church rat
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Blaze14k: 2:56pm On May 23
Jodybarton:

You have properties and your eating this even without meat lol who is fooling who

So only people with property can eat porridge plantain with meat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by icankel: 2:56pm On May 23
Count urself lucky u still have 1k to buy beans and plantain. Remember we're still Tinubu 1st year in office so tighten up ur seatbelt because level 2 is loading

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Opunkman: 2:56pm On May 23
You can only achieve that if you can find a buyer.As it is now, there is no money anywhere to feed let alone buying your properties.By the way, how much are you selling them and I hope Aeroplane is among the properties because I am interested in buying that one.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Penboy: 2:56pm On May 23
OriOko88:
I bought one congo of beans for 2500 yesterday. Second grade oo. So it's not a surprise that u bought this for 1k. Beans wey I dey buy for 250 naira per congo for odo ona, ibadan around 2014. undecided

Please What location is this?
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Dshocker(m): 3:12pm On May 23
Blaze14k:

You go no where.

You voted and supported this government, so why complaining?
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Olam09(m): 3:14pm On May 23
Blaze14k:

I swear e too plenty.. come my side here you go regret say you buy food instead of cooking at home
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by dotedote: 3:16pm On May 23
Hez143:
op sef don give up on Nigeria 😂,if you con japa, you no go see beans and plantain chop to your satisfaction nah again nah!!

Who tell you?
Ẹwa aganyin yapa for where I dey (pass 9ja sef)
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by trafficpools: 3:19pm On May 23
Blaze14k:
this even more!!!
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by OriOko88(m): 3:23pm On May 23
Penboy:

Please What location is this?
Ibadan
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by pansophist(m): 3:37pm On May 23
If you understand that Nigeria is still a colony and not designed to work for you, then the hardship may be easier to bear.

8 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by ceejay80s(m): 3:43pm On May 23
RoyalUc:
Ok
Just imagine a family of three with a low income, can they afford that? How are they going to survive for long in this present Nigeria?
We need to bring down this government and be in charge....tinubu didn't pay for his meals , it's from our tax....and his salary and bonuses still stands,

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by emonis88: 3:51pm On May 23
May God punish all who supported this hardship on Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Danielomisco(m): 4:05pm On May 23
jeromestarks:
With the way food items are expensive, some people are still training and feeding another man's children thinking they're the true father.

If you didn't disvirgin your wife, your effort in this life is wasted!

How will you suffer to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was disvirgined with just two eggs and indomie? Are you not a fo0l?
Once she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go to another fvcked when you're tired. Don't go through life long stress to have a woman who another fvcked for almost free.
oga how do we make money? No be who Bleep who be our problem

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Mariangeles(f): 4:27pm On May 23
dotedote:

Who tell you?

Na Togo you dey?
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Hez143(m): 5:12pm On May 23
dotedote:

Who tell you?
availability isn't the issue, but eating to your satisfaction without tearing your a hole in your pocket .
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Love800(m): 5:21pm On May 23
Pls do you know any idea of how one can get a job in the mortuary?
imoowo:
I have a friend that works at a mortuary, for some years now.he told me the number of dead bodies coming to the mortuary, is so much, dead bodies have increased drastically, yet some idiots still think it's funny. The hardship is real.
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Gkay1(m): 5:46pm On May 23
jeromestarks:
With the way food items are expensive, some people are still training and feeding another man's children thinking they're the true father.

If you didn't disvirgin your wife, your effort in this life is wasted!

How will you suffer to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was disvirgined with just two eggs and indomie? Are you not a fo0l?
Once she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go to another fvcked when you're tired. Don't go through life long stress to have a woman who another fvcked for almost free.
Abeg nor vex o, I get one question I won ask u
NA YOUR PAPA DIS_VIRGIN YOUR MAMA ?
Re: Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 by Dennisochampa: 6:17pm On May 23
U wan tell me say that 1k no go cook beans for u for house??

We know say the situation of the country hard but some of una no get sense..... I nor know how much for beans now but I assume say you get gas for house... And Maggi and other smalls... Anyway your life... If e no allow u buy... Keep your money, no come add your problems join our own for here.. So as u don show us now... Make we turn nairaland to beansland abi werin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) / Lady Consumes A Jar Of Dog Food, Cries Out For Help / Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.