Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,555 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. (1572 Views)

I Am Going To Blow Your Mind (pictures Included) / Guys Should I Shoot My Shot Or It Is A Red Flag / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by ayjay45(m): 9:53pm On May 23
Illegal1:

omoh...........make we collabor on hw to do the crime together bcus as it stands,..na crime be the best option.
seriously rich men children no know wetin God do for dem
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by ayjay45(m): 9:54pm On May 23
Illegal1:

omoh...........make we collabor on hw to do the crime together bcus as it stands,..na crime be the best option.
we go dey prison together be dat
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Clevagal: 10:08pm On May 23
ayjay45:
no my parents tried for me. Its my fault

I like that you’re taking responsibility for your actions and inactions. Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. You do not need to commit crime or anything like that. Double your hustle. Acquire a skill. Apply for jobs both online and offline but if you still insist on armed robbery abeg no come my house o😭 because Wetin i go do you no go good o😡

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Dshocker(m): 10:12pm On May 23
ayjay45:
I'm tired of leaving like this. Am going to take either of the two options. Do armed robbery and either end up getting killed or locked up In the process.

I'm not scared of anything anymore. It is better than staying like this. For what?

Please don't mind my frustrations. Just advise me as a brother. I don't bite

What ever you do with your life is no one's business, virtually everyone in Nigeria is going through a lot.

There are tons of hustle out there you can choose from, so stop deceiving yourself.
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Thephilosopher1: 10:14pm On May 23
OP, ignore the response below. It is totally absurd to say that taxi business and menial jobs are for those who have failed in life. How did you get the idea of failure in life and what do you regard to as failure in life? Many of your kinds who managed to travel abroad do all kinds of humiliating menial jobs and taxi driving and you don't see that as failure. What then makes it a failure in Nigeria? Do taxi drivers abroad become older, weaker, worned-out and miserable after 10 years, answer me?
OP, I wish you well but if for any reason you become miserable, it is not because of taxi business which is inherently innocent.

There is nothing like a job befitting for a graduate. If you are okay and desirous of doing taxi business, go ahead with it, you don't have to do it for the rest of your life, save money aggressively and invest in something better, life happens in phases, one day you will look back at today and smile, having successfully passed through this phase of little beginning.

There is nothing like failure, it is just an idea. If you think yourself a failure you become one. Whoever sees the events and circumstances of this life as a stepping stone for a greater possibility, to him there is no failure. Arise, be grateful, smile 😊, meditate, ignore what people would think or say of you as you venture out to build a future for yourself, building from scratch.
Lastly, enliven your spirit and energy by exercising daily.
All the best.

I guarantee you, in next ten years with your taxi business you will be older, weaker, worned-out and more miserable⚠️

Given the miserable condition of Nigeria right now... You're already done for before you even begin!!!!

Leave taxi business and other menial jobs for old men and men that have failed in LIFE💯

You're still young so you need to think outside the BOX, when you get your SHIT straight then you can begin to talk about raising funds✔️✔️

Don't you have any skills or talent you can develop into something big??[/quote]
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Illegal1(m): 10:25pm On May 23
ayjay45:
we go dey prison together be dat
omoh.........wen we get to dat bridge,we go knw hw to take cross am.
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Illegal1(m): 10:29pm On May 23
ayjay45:
seriously rich men children no know wetin God do for dem

omoh.........i swr
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by MrCork: 11:05pm On May 23
ayjay45:
I'm tired of leaving like this. Am going to take either of the two options. Do armed robbery and either end up getting killed or locked up In the process.

I'm not scared of anything anymore. It is better than staying like this. For what?

..son...you die..you die...NEXT!!! (no oofencsece) angry
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by MonsterVerse(m): 11:05pm On May 23
MrCork:

..son...you die..you die...NEXT!!! (no oofencsece) angry
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by MrCork: 11:08pm On May 23
lululovesblue:
You want advice? On how to secure the firearms you need for your mission or how to get a good defense lawyer if you get caught? Haba 😂

Sweeery...forget dat ugly loookin lazy youth please..let him die please...
By the way am a Londoner. so was yor name nomba waist size & favorite color & do u were mini sket please? wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by MonsterVerse(m): 11:09pm On May 23
MrCork:

Sweeery...forget dat ugly loookin lazy youth please..let him die please...
By the way am a Londoner. so was yor name nomba waist size & favorite color & do u were mini sket please? wink
angry
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by okoroemeka(m): 3:09am On May 24
ayjay45:
why did you say life in Nigeria prison is hell. Is it only for armed robbers or prisoners in general?

How is it like
it will be difficult to explain to you what you cannot even begin to imagine in your worst nightmares,but what you must realize is that using a gun to rob is the highest crime in the eyes of the Nigerian police,that gun you used has made your life forfeit to them and they can treat you how they liked
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Exceed15: 7:16am On May 24
You will be caught.
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Fashypearl(f): 10:29am On May 24
Do crime against the upper echelon
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Bongadu: 10:43am On May 24
Armed robbery is old fashioned

Just rob people online and profit

Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by MrCork: 11:31am On May 24
ayjay45:

U still alive? How? Why sir?..bro u need help??(no oofencse) angry
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by ayjay45(m): 1:29pm On May 24
Illegal1:

omoh.........wen we get to dat bridge,we go knw hw to take cross am.
oya na
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by ayjay45(m): 1:30pm On May 24
Illegal1:

omoh.........i swr
yahoo still dey pay bro. Why not focus on this aspect of online scams
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Illegal1(m): 2:49pm On May 24
ayjay45:
yahoo still dey pay bro. Why not focus on this aspect of online scams

omoh...........u dey whyne me bah?

so u knw abt yahoo bt u cum dey seek for advice for here..

abi nah attention u dey fyn?
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by ayjay45(m): 2:51pm On May 24
Illegal1:

omoh...........u dey whyne me bah?

so u knw abt yahoo bt u cum dey seek for advice for here..

abi nah attention u dey fyn?
no bro. I mean I got a solution on this thread which was to japa. One guy advised me.

I no dey whine you my bro. Don't take it lyk dat please
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Illegal1(m): 2:55pm On May 24
ayjay45:
no bro. I mean I got a solution on this thread which was to japa. One guy advised me.

I no dey whine you my bro. Don't take it lyk dat please

omoh.........no issue bro

i see dat guy comment weh he dey advice u to japa...

which u goodluck bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by FlamingoCityTv: 3:29pm On May 24
ayjay45:

Life is all about sacrifices
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by ayjay45(m): 4:40pm On May 24
Illegal1:

omoh.........no issue bro

i see dat guy comment weh he dey advice u to japa...

which u goodluck bro
one love
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Sapasenator: 4:52pm On May 24
Shot is better than jail, what do you think?

Hurry up with the crime, there is a bullet with your name inscribed.
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by zexy2030(m): 5:21pm On May 24
Your problem started from comparison. Not everyone sees the sun at same time. When it's night at your place. It's day at some other place. The money you will make, who will u spend on it. If you shed blood to make those money, eaters too won't be spared. For instance, spending ill gotten wealth on your kids will definitely one day have a pay day
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by otherway: 12:56am On May 25
ayjay45:

Do anything to survive but not stealing.
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by onlinestaff247: 8:24am On May 25
ayjay45:

Guy,

I know you are presently depressed right now.

Don't do that shit you're planning to do or else, you would regret it in the afterlife.

Talk to your family members and friends for help.

Go to a church for help.

Hustle and live a crime free life.

Cheers!
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by Pootle: 7:54pm On May 25
NiRfreak:

It's not always so THAT
There are closet crime lovers
T
There are people who get high watching or hearing about crime happen even though they never tried it...maybe for lack of chance or circumstances of life...>while some get to act out their dark fantasy....The prayer is for life don't use our mind to play ludo for whatever reason

no mind that op i for become soldier because i was so passionate about it my famz especially my mum ensure i did not, i for be a ruthless one i know for sure, i scatter my school those years i later became more popular than the sug presido due to extreme ruggedness. i was rusticated started all over again, graduated 2.1 but am as cool as ice now. i enjoyed vawulence then and i always wanted it, some people are really built that way
Re: I Am Going To Do Crime And Either Get Shot Or In Prison. by ayjay45(m): 8:09pm On May 25
okoroemeka:
it will be difficult to explain to you what you cannot even begin to imagine in your worst nightmares,but what you must realize is that using a gun to rob is the highest crime in the eyes of the Nigerian police,that gun you used has made your life forfeit to them and they can treat you how they liked
what of life in prison as a kidnapper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dumped By Your Girlfriend! Ladies (especially) Please Comment On This / I / We Were Born On Thesame Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.