Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,793 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Ugly Experience With Tapswap - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ugly Experience With Tapswap (7378 Views)

My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. / PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ugly Experience With Tapswap by fightingdemons: 6:32pm On May 24
SultanOfPuna:
Nigerians are very wicked people.

I have asked many people to show me a step by step on how to use Tapswap.

No single person gave me any help.

They will say "Let's chat on Whatsapp"

Even Punch newspaper that expose Tapswap
Their write up about Tapswap was Stupid
Just jargoons upon jargoons without any step on how to get started.

Why are Nigerians too wicked
You don't want to share info on Tapswap

Thought I was the only one asked all my neighbors and people closed to me the refused to give me any info any ways
I went to telegram search for the TAPSWAP not did a little research on Facebook and Google of course before I got to know what it was

Anywhere go to Google search TAPSWAP telegram link tap to it it should take you to a page or a bot in telegram (make sure you have telegram account ) click start or play and start tapping
Re: My Ugly Experience With Tapswap by zinaunreal(m): 4:40am On May 25
fightingdemons:

Thought I was the only one asked all my neighbors and people closed to me the refused to give me any info any ways
I went to telegram search for the TAPSWAP not did a little research on Facebook and Google of course before I got to know what it was

Anywhere go to Google search TAPSWAP telegram link tap to it it should take you to a page or a bot in telegram (make sure you have telegram account ) click start or play and start tapping

Send me a message on whatsapp for more like tapswap. Number at my signature
Re: My Ugly Experience With Tapswap by zinaunreal(m): 4:41am On May 25
SultanOfPuna:
Nigerians are very wicked people.

I have asked many people to show me a step by step on how to use Tapswap.

No single person gave me any help.

They will say "Let's chat on Whatsapp"

Even Punch newspaper that expose Tapswap
Their write up about Tapswap was Stupid
Just jargoons upon jargoons without any step on how to get started.

Why are Nigerians too wicked
You don't want to share info on Tapswap

Send me a message on whatsapp. I have very good miners
Re: My Ugly Experience With Tapswap by fightingdemons: 9:54am On May 25
kellybently:

Try this coded way of make cool cash
https://www.money-easilyxvk.buzz/p?0524558257434165623
Don't try it it doesn't Pay is a scam do a little bit of research on the own part of you don't believe me
Re: My Ugly Experience With Tapswap by kellybently(m): 10:00am On May 25
fightingdemons:

Don't try it it doesn't Pay is a scam do a little bit of research on the own part of you don't believe me

Thanks.

I saw lot of negative review on trust pilot also.
Re: My Ugly Experience With Tapswap by imagrg(m): 6:21pm On May 25
See my siggy below and thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? / Opinion:nl Girls Are Generally Ugly And Have Attitude Problems / Help! My Penis Is Itching And Rough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.