Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,966 members, 7,866,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership (61419 Views)

Joseph Nwobike Beats EFCC At The Supreme Court, Gets Reinstated As SAN / Amara Iwuayanwu Reinstated As Deputy Speaker Of Imo House Of Assembly / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Bluntemperor: 1:37pm On May 23
bestman09:
Good news. Ganduje was intoxicated by power that he destroyed a powerful emirate and reduced it to a powerless entity. Ever since Kano got 5 emirs, non of them could speak out any evil of the government because they were powerless and fear of been dethroned.
Ganduje's days in politics are numbered!

This has nothing to do with Ganduje,as a former Governor because all na Political moves,so as humans,its not impossible that Ganduje is infallible!
But can that be said of the Sanusi role as a former CBN governor then- pertaining on how the - Union Bank,the Intercontinental Bank,and Others- were Downgraded and Acquired? e.g.Access Bank( a smaller bank) acquired the Sprawling -Intercontinental Bank!
What roles did Sanusi,Saraki,etc,played here,to cause Political tsunamis on the Economy by their roles in Banks-Debt- forgiveness and the whole Banking Industry was thrown overboard by a wicked -Nigerian Political elites, pretending to Safe Nigerians,but are doing so because of their Selfish Interest!
NIGERIANS needs to hear his sides of the Story on why the Banks have suddenly becomes Insolvent.
Thank God,Union Bank is restored back-today by Tinubu Govt- but what eventually happens to Intercontinental Bank- a bank that was having Networks Everywhere, up to establishing Branches,all over Continents.
Many Bankers become Jobless in many homes and is still reverberating today!
Nigerian National Assembly - were all mute to this shameful act being imposed on Nigerians .
Terrible and Shameful acts of our Elite in Corridors of Power!
Religion- should be kept away from Economics,if we are to move forward. That is how it should be!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:37pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

Asslicking for you is inborn. It gladdens my heart cheesy

Keep typing from your one room apartment in Osogbo

Mpama

Ekperima

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Omenlon: 1:37pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:
Just like how PO will dismantle the illegalities of the present regime! Ohh come 2027....
nothing wrong in dreaming. Unfortunately, Peter Obi can only rule Nigeria in his dream.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by beulah76: 1:38pm On May 23
Al Ahmdul Lai, what God has done has been done nobody can change exceptions God .
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 1:38pm On May 23
ThiefnubuBandit:

Keep shut!!! Just the way you are more interested in the events in Rivers State.

Mpama.

Ekperima.

Lol. It's still Igbos that jubilate over Fubara v Wike.

We have used Wike and don't give a shiit what happens to him.

I even told him to respect himself at a point. Governor is the leader. Can never be Ex Governor.

It's Igbos crying because of the flogging Wike once gave them grin
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 1:38pm On May 23
ThiefnubuBandit:

Keep typing from your one room apartment in Osogbo

Mpama

Ekperima

Lol. Keep using multiple handles. We are your colonial masters grin
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:38pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

Lol. It's still Igbos that jubilate over Fubara v Wike.

We have used Wike and don't give a shiit what happens to him.

I even told him to respect himself at a point. Governor is the leader. Can never be Ex Governor.

It's Igbos crying because of the flogging Wike once gave them grin

Says a one room occupant from Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by olatuns2017: 1:39pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:
Just like how PO will dismantle the illegalities of the present regime! Ohh come 2027....

Wake up.

PO will never become president and Cownu will never see the sun rise till 2034

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Oluwademilade: 1:39pm On May 23
This is so beautiful to see
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:39pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

I hate my drunk father

Take your medication seriously

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by jogojogo: 1:40pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:
Exactly how he dismantled it in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 1:41pm On May 23
Konquest:

Whaaat?!

This is a tectonic shift.

All the Amirs of the 5 Emirates and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi are all cousins from the same family tree. If finally confirmed, I guess they'll accept their fates.

=>https://www.nairaland.com/5178923/infographic-map-kano-emirates-emir

In fact just got off phone with a Director in Ministry of Health, Kano. He explained what you just did. grin

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 1:42pm On May 23
Didi2d:

Good day sir!
I need a job. Please

Can you work in the North? Qualifications?

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by gloryman91: 1:42pm On May 23
SultanOfPuna:
I See The Same Thing Happening to Peter Obi

This I have seen..

Kano fifu dey bear pita ?
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by tunjilana: 1:45pm On May 23
OriOko88:
undecided
So na legislative act dey depose Emir for north.

I doubt if hausas even get culture. Cos it wasn't that far that they were islamized by Dan fodio. Just 1803 or so. What titles did their Kings bear before those jihad periods undecided undecided undecided

Yoruba culture for Life!! Cant imagine an Ooni or Awujale being deposed by a legislative bill.

For almost over three years counting now,Oyo never get Alafin. Atari ajanaku..kii seru omode cool

History is your friend both Ooni and Alaafin have bn deposed by state/regional leaders before. It has nothing to do with ethnicity but the current constitutional power wield by elected officers over traditional rulers.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by AbuAeesha: 1:46pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:
grin grin grin stop dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Agromuda(m): 1:46pm On May 23
OriOko88:
undecided

I doubt if hausas even get culture. Cos it wasn't that far that they were islamized by Dan fodio. Just 1803 or so. What titles did their Kings bear before those jihad periods undecided undecided undecided

Yoruba culture for Life!! Cant imagine an Ooni or Awujale being deposed by a legislative bill.

For almost over three years counting now,Oyo never get Alafin. Atari ajanaku..kii seru omode cool

You may be right or wrong, but Alaafin was once impeached by state actors ( Lamidi Adeyemi"s father) Go and read about it.
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 1:46pm On May 23
DeepSight:

Then you dont know the difference between mere eloquence and a fine mind.

The consolidation of banks was done by Soludo, not Sanusi.

He was a terrible, loquacious and irresponsible CBN Governor who was overly political and told lies quite often. He also carried out many illegalities such as donating CBN funds to schools especially up north and printing N620 BILLION as banking intervention funds without legislative imprimatur.

However, I have to say that as much as I detested him, Godwin Emefiele taught me the true meaning of a despicable and useless CBN Governor. Sanusi was a saint compared to Godwin.

Lol. He will kill me if he hears.

But you're right. He blows hot air a lot. A true hypocrite.

His ostentatious lifestyle in secret is shocking. He will abuse almajiri and do the same- have underage brides and extramarital affairs... let me keep shut but I have seen with my eyes....

And the so-called intelligence- its eloquence that people see. The guy has some standard statistical figures he recycles over and over to give the impression he's good with figures.

I just can't disclose my identity because I am virulently anti Biafra despite being a public figure. But I know Sanusi TOO WELL. grin

I laugh at those Igbos licking his buttocks. They don't know how he sees them and what he's done in the past - Gideon Akaluka. Say no more. grin

You described him perfectly. 👍
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Konquest: 1:47pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

In fact just got off phone with a Director in Ministry of Health, Kano. He explained what you just did. grin
Indeed... It still looks very surreal to me.

By the way, are you in Kano right now? How soon will SLS be returning finally to his former position as the Amir of Kano?
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Konquest: 1:48pm On May 23
OriOko88:
undecided

The Habe dynasty (Hausas) used the Sarki title for their natural rulers in Kano pre-1803 jihad.

The Hausa dynasties were over 800 years as of the time the combined Fulani and Hausa Islamist rebellion to sack the Sarkis took place. The Sarkis were later replaced with the title Amir (leader of the Islamic faithful) by the Fulanis.
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by taiwolomo1: 1:49pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

Interesting if true. cool

I'm a friend of both Lamido and Ganduje ( less close). Can't disclose more otherwise my identity will be revealed.

I am VERY close to Lamido. Can't say more. grin

Our picture together is in one of my professional profiles wink
i think i know you. Abeg me so I won't expose ur identity grin
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by joseph1832(m): 1:49pm On May 23
musicwriter:
The first thing the emir should do upon return is send Ganduje to jail. He has more than enough corruption cases on his head.
Lol.

This is why they say "Patience is virtue".

Most times, the way many of this politicians behave, its like they believe they'll be in power forever.
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 1:50pm On May 23
Konquest:

Indeed... It still looks very surreal to me.

By the way, are you in Kano right now? How soon will SLS be returning finally to his former position as the Amir of Kano?

Feelers. He's around. wink

Let me say something. What you hear from the drivers in MoH = what you will still hear in Government House.

Hausa are the worst keepers of secrets. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by SisterAnn(f): 1:51pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:
grin

What's amusing is Easterners are more interested in Emirs ruling in Kano than Northerners themselves.

Stockholm Syndrome? Slave - Master relationship? grin
58 idiots liked your post.
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Peejayz: 1:51pm On May 23
Ofunaofu:

It will surely be dismantled, and Nigeria will be back to its pride of place amongst the community of nations. 
and we will stop hearing about Biafra..... I will be alive to experience all this
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by obaidan: 1:52pm On May 23
hmmmm...SLS back on the throne, Kwankwaso doing meetings with Tinubu at the villa, Ganduje APC chairman, Wike working for APC, Fubara and presidency somehow having a good relationship.....TINUBU doing 2nd term project ahead of time. Ive always known naija will become a 1-party state with that man in power. Its a skill he has mastered, good for him, but not quite good for the country.
Congrats to SLS if true
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 1:53pm On May 23
quinox947:
The injustice on Sanusi was very glaring. He was the only northern Emir who could boldly speak against the evil policies of the Buhari's administration. His constant speaking suddenly became a nightmare to the APC and the goverment and so an evil plot of dethronement was hatched. Ganduje was the instrument for this. One begins to wonder how he eventually became the APC chairman despite all the undisputed corruption allegations against him and the protection given to him by the Tinubu's administration inspite of his being suspended by the ward. No doubt, he's being rewarded for the dirty job.

Ganduje might soon become Nigeria's Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

You heard it first here. wink

The sands are shifting right under una feet. Una no know.

Baba has become an embarrassment and liability. 2027 talk he did recently is to prempt what's coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by SisterAnn(f): 1:53pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

I'm a friend of both Lamido and Ganduje ( less close). Can't disclose more otherwise my identity will be revealed.

🙄

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by avsadeeq0(m): 1:53pm On May 23
laivwire:

It is true. What is left is for it to be widespread knowledge. He is in Kano as we speak.
Man is in Rivers with fubara

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by ufuosman(m): 1:53pm On May 23
Power
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Abifavor: 1:53pm On May 23
This man is a great and honourable person.
Not biased. His tribute to late Herbert Wigwe showed he cherish true friends. I respected him a lot.
Congratulations
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by AngelsArena: 1:53pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

Great. Interesting times ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.