Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,704 members, 7,862,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership (61346 Views)

Joseph Nwobike Beats EFCC At The Supreme Court, Gets Reinstated As SAN / Amara Iwuayanwu Reinstated As Deputy Speaker Of Imo House Of Assembly / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by SisterAnn(f): 1:53pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

Ganduje might soon become Nigeria's Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

You heard it first here. wink
🤡

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by LegendHero(m): 1:54pm On May 23
Akpakomiza2:

Yes but unfit for emir

Anybody can be an Emir so far they are lucky by bloodline.
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by frog12: 1:56pm On May 23
a game of thrones shocked
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by hardbody: 1:56pm On May 23
OriOko88:
undecided
So na legislative act dey depose Emir for north.

I doubt if hausas even get culture. Cos it wasn't that far that they were islamized by Dan fodio. Just 1803 or so. What titles did their Kings bear before those jihad periods undecided undecided undecided

Yoruba culture for Life!! Cant imagine an Ooni or Awujale being deposed by a legislative bill.

For almost over three years counting now,Oyo never get Alafin. Atari ajanaku..kii seru omode cool

However Obj berated them for not standing up for him when he entered into an event and they all sauntered up and remained standing until a visibly angry Obj asked them to sit down. I personally would not have stood up for him. I am a prince from the Eastern heartland.
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by olamike02: 1:58pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:
Just like how PO will dismantle the illegalities of the present regime! Ohh come 2027....
In your dreams. Keep hallucinating 🤯

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by georgeakins: 1:59pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:
Just like how PO will dismantle the illegalities of the present regime! Ohh come 2027....

Delusional biaflan!
You go tire!
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by TemmyT002(m): 2:00pm On May 23
Arrant nonsense
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Starhearts: 2:00pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:

Bitter obi will neva smell aso rock 🪨gate
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by francisobiabo(m): 2:00pm On May 23
The powers of a state governor in Nigeria is very huge, it's as though, a governor is the deputy god of a state. Indeed, the governors of states in Nigeria are the problems of Nigeria.
Despite the States House's of Assemblies, the governors determine the fate of anyone and anything in their various states and this to a large extent goes unchecked.
The President of Nigeria is not as powerful in Nigeria as a governor of a State is in his state.
For Nigeria to develop and be the pride of Africa, the State governors must begin to develop economic blueprint and ensure it's thorough or total and adequate implementation. Let's stop blaming the Federal government and start to look and probe the activities of our states governors.
clearcrystal:
Ha
Governors are the main problem in this Country.
I'm happy for SLS but it's obvious that the power governors have can make them decide anyone's faith in a state, this should be checked.
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by godofuck231: 2:01pm On May 23
My man , he's back
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by NaijaGoBetter2: 2:01pm On May 23
OriOko88:
undecided
So na legislative act dey depose Emir for north.

I doubt if hausas even get culture. Cos it wasn't that far that they were islamized by Dan fodio. Just 1803 or so. What titles did their Kings bear before those jihad periods undecided undecided undecided

Yoruba culture for Life!! Cant imagine an Ooni or Awujale being deposed by a legislative bill.

For almost over three years counting now,Oyo never get Alafin. Atari ajanaku..kii seru omode cool

Read more about these kings Sir

1. Awujale of Ijebu – Oba Adenuga Folagbade

2. Alaafin of Oyo – Oba Adediran Adeyemi II (Father of Last Alaafin)

3. Olowo of Owo – Oba Olateru Olagbegi II

4. Oba of Lagos – Ibikunle Akintoye and Kosoko

5. Timi of Ede – Abibu Lagunju

They are all Yoruba first class kings

The list is more than 10

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Ofunaofu: 2:02pm On May 23
zionstaar75:
you've added dreaming to your miserable wailing life

Dreams come true bro

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by georgeakins: 2:02pm On May 23
Ofunaofu:

It will surely be dismantled, and Nigeria will be back to its pride of place amongst the community of nations. 

That will only happen when Peter Obiingo takes over from Mazi Simon Ekpa as biaflan prime minister.

Obi will dismantle the structure of Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Dpharisee: 2:02pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:
grin

What's amusing is Easterners are more interested in Emirs ruling in Kano than Northerners themselves.

Stockholm Syndrome? Slave - Master relationship? grin
I can feel your pains and anger bro

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Konquest: 2:03pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

Feelers. He's around. wink

Let me say something. What you hear from the drivers in MoH = what you will still hear in Government House.

Hausa are the worst keepers of secrets. grin
That's awesome. I particularly like SLS because he's such a cerebral and eloquent man.

That bolded part you wrote up there cracked me up. Lol. grin I get you though. It shows the human animal CANNOT deal with a vacuum OR uncertainties in life and something must slip out of the human mouth.

I wish all Kanawas a successful turning point as SLS gets back on the block. This is hoping no political chaos will erupt over this as well.

Thanks for your coded insights.

Cheers.
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Ofunaofu: 2:04pm On May 23
LagosFc:
go and dismantle the failures ruling over you in your cursed region first, or better still wait to you have your Biafra then you can elect the mediocre in chief from Agulu as your life time president….this is Nigeria, not Biafra😂

LagosFc, Please channel your frustrations and misery towards Tinubu, whose calamitous economic policies are responsible for it.
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by frog12: 2:04pm On May 23
csr our mouth. what mistakes? he was using cbn money to renovate and furnish palaces in the north. he even admit it during the panel hearing

mikeapollo:

You are legitimately ignorant!
CBN has been doing CSR donations long before SLS became governor, and it has continued after he left the CBN.
These lies are one of the useless and stupid mistakes that Jonathan made and cost him his presidency!
You look for foolish lies to justified sacking a CBN governor that was informing you about the people stealing in your government
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Ofunaofu: 2:04pm On May 23
georgeakins:

That will only happen when Peter Obiingo takes over from Mazi Simon Ekpa as biaflan prime minister.

Obi will dismantle the structure of Simon Ekpa

Please channel your frustrations and misery towards Tinubu, whose calamitous economic policies are responsible for it.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 2:04pm On May 23
Dpharisee:

I can feel your pains and anger bro

Gideon Akaluka... you're so hopeless I don't know where to start.

SLS is more money into my overfilled pockets. You think everyone is broke like you? cheesy
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Zico5(m): 2:07pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:
How will he get there? We play too much in this country
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Anguldi(m): 2:07pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

Can you work in the North? Qualifications?

Good day Sir,
I am based in the north and really in need of job. I've B.Tech in surveying and geoinformatics. I can serve any role as am a fast learner .
Pardon me as this quote was not for me. Permit me to PM you 🙏

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by 10mobile: 2:08pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:
grin

What's amusing is Easterners are more interested in Emirs ruling in Kano than Northerners themselves.

Stockholm Syndrome? Slave - Master relationship? grin
You and all those who 'liked' this comment need psychiatric examination. Why? This post said nothing about Easterners but you've shown how Easterners live rent-free in your inferior feeling toxic brain. If only you had mind enough to think, you'd know how this your horrible behavior portrays you as an incurable patient of inferiority complex.

I swear, I dislike tribal bigots with a big passion.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Racoon(m): 2:08pm On May 23
Congratulations emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Power is really transient. All the illegalities of Gandollar in Kano State are just being unbundled. Same way the ill effects the APC have inflicted on our nation life will be broken as a yoke.
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Konquest: 2:09pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:

Ganduje might soon become Nigeria's Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

You heard it first here. wink

The sands are shifting right under una feet. Una no know.

Baba has become an embarrassment and liability. 2027 talk he did recently is to prempt what's coming.
I think an Ambassadorial position would be nice for him too like you said. That is if he doesn't have any case to answer over past financial irregularities though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 2:09pm On May 23
Konquest:

That's awesome. I particularly like SLS because he's such a cerebral and eloquent man.

That bolded part you wrote up there cracked me up. Lol. grin I get you though. It shows the human animal CANNOT deal with a vacuum OR uncertainties in life and something must slip out of the human mouth.

I wish all Kanawas a successful turning point as SLS gets back on the block. This is hoping no political chaos will erupt over this as well.

Thanks for your coded insights.

Cheers.

Err... unfortunately from my knowledge, nothing really will change. He's eloquent, yes but more of a hypocrite.

We are good friends but he's older and richer so i know my boundaries.. He likes me being straightforward but I am not bold enough to stand toe to toe and expose hypocrisy grin

Abuse Almajiri but use Rolls Royce and live lavishly.

Abuse underage marriage but he did same.

Act like a Saint but definitely a p*ssy bandit. I can't say more.

Kano people are just happy because they feel the 2 impositions were reversed. But sadly nothing will change.

And SLS is returning with a less sharp tongue. tongue. Learnt his lessons.

PS : he was almost killed by Abacha. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by whytediamond(m): 2:09pm On May 23
Ofunaofu:

It will surely be dismantled, and Nigeria will be back to its pride of place amongst the community of nations

comity of nations
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Akpakomiza2: 2:09pm On May 23
LegendHero:

Anybody can be an Emir so far they are lucky by bloodline.

Yes though Ado bsyero is more qualified

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by azpekuliar: 2:10pm On May 23
clearcrystal:
Ha
Governors are the main problem in this Country.
I'm happy for SLS but it's obvious that the power governors have can make them decide anyone's faith in a state, this should be checked.

Una never see anything yet. Give them state police first…
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 2:10pm On May 23
Konquest:

I think an Ambassadorial position would be nice for him too like you said. That is if he doesn't have any case to answer over past financial irregularities though.

That ambassador thing is to push him out of sight while indirectly spite Kano folks because of their love of Hajj. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Akpakomiza2: 2:10pm On May 23
Jman06:
I believe he'll be more cautious now and only air his grievances to government through appropriate channels, instead of speaking like an opposition to the sitting governor.

He will not.up until this month,he was still speaking about political issues.it is in his blood to always speak out,he is radical.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Ofunaofu: 2:11pm On May 23
whytediamond:

comity of nations

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Akpakomiza2: 2:11pm On May 23
id4sho:

When the British deposed Oba of Benin, did heaven fall

No but there was massive rebellion which would not be contained now as obaseki is hated and fg is apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.