Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership (61403 Views)

Joseph Nwobike Beats EFCC At The Supreme Court, Gets Reinstated As SAN / Amara Iwuayanwu Reinstated As Deputy Speaker Of Imo House Of Assembly / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by wengerjay(m): 11:33am On May 23
...As state assembly dethrones Emir Bayero, others

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II has been reinstated as the Emir of Kano, LEADERSHIP has authoritatively gathered.

This decision followed the Kano State House of Assembly’s resolution to dethrone the current Emir and also dismantle the four new Emirates in the State established under a controversial 2019 law.

Though it has not been officially announced, LEADERSHIP has it on good authority that Sanusi II has been reinstated, and is expected in Kano on Friday.

According to credible inside sources, “So certainly with the passage of the Bill, Sanusi automatically stands reinstated. No need for confirmation, the thing to is wait for the Governor to assent to it.”

The then restructuring of the Kano Emirate is seen as a political manoeuvre to diminish the influence of then Emir Sanusi II, a vocal critic of the former Governor Abdullahi Ganduje administration. The creation of the new emirates fragmented the authority of the old Kano Emirate Council, diluting its power and influence.

Meanwhile, the Majority Leader of the Kano State House of Assembly, Lawan Hussaini Chediyar Yan Gurasa, who sponsored the Amendment Bill, shortly after Thursday’s session, revealed to journalists that, “the bill has been sent to the governor for assent, now there is no longer an active Emir in Kano in all the five Emirates; Kano, Bichi, Gaya, Rano and Karaye. The law now provides the governor to call on the traditional kingmakers to choose a new king.”

https://leadership.ng/excluvise-sanusi-ii-reinstated-as-kano-emir/

112 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by BigkokoRep: 11:52am On May 23
Just like how PO will dismantle the illegalities of the present regime! Ohh come 2027....

393 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Ofunaofu: 11:55am On May 23
BigkokoRep:
Just like how PO will dismantle the illegalities of the present regime! Ohh come 2027....

It will surely be dismantled, and Nigeria will be back to its pride of place amongst the comity of nations.

323 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by clearcrystal: 11:56am On May 23
Ha
Governors are the main problem in this Country.
I'm happy for SLS but it's obvious that the power governors have can make them decide anyone's fate in a state, this should be checked.

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Zulu11zulu: 12:00pm On May 23
All this illegal fulani immigrants draging awusa land should vacate the land to the original owner

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by helinues: 12:02pm On May 23
grin grin

How i wish I could find the old threads where I said Sanusi would be reinstated after Ganduje's tenure..

Ganduje abused power as a governor . Though he performed averagely in terms of development

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by GreenxGreen: 12:13pm On May 23
Wait........

It's Now Confirmed 👍

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by laivwire(m): 12:15pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:
grin

This isn't true.

They are preparing legislation for it I.e repealing Emirates.

But the deposition of the current Emir is not yet enacted.
It is true. What is left is for it to be widespread knowledge. He is in Kano as we speak.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by MartinCorridon: 12:20pm On May 23
laivwire:

It is true. What is left is for it to be widespread knowledge. He is in Kano as we speak.

Interesting if true. cool

I'm a friend of both Lamido and Ganduje ( less close). Can't disclose more otherwise my identity will be revealed.

I am VERY close to Lamido. Can't say more. grin

Our picture together is in one of my professional profiles wink

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Justiceganduje: 12:40pm On May 23
helinues:
grin grin

How i wish I could find the old threads where I said Sanusi would be reinstated after Ganduje's tenure..

Ganduje abused power as a governor . Though he performed averagely in terms of development
Another wasted day too? Chai.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by id4sho(m): 12:40pm On May 23
Mai Martaba, Ranka ya dadé tongue

Lafiya Zaki cool

Heaven will not fall 💯

Clear road

The Mannequin at Aso Villa and his party Chairman is next 💯

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Christistruth00: 12:42pm On May 23
After Kano has been divided into 5 Emirates
Sanusi meant well for his people

The Video of Ganduje bowing and paying homage before him as he must now do as a Kano indigene will definitely go Viral

Anyway where is Bayero?

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by SultanOfPuna: 12:46pm On May 23
I See The Same Thing Happening to Peter Obi

This I have seen..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by OgaTheTop2: 12:46pm On May 23
smiley
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by arantess: 12:47pm On May 23
Ofunaofu:

It will surely be dismantled, and Nigeria will be back to its pride of place amongst the community of nations. 
amen

10 Likes

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by OriOko88(m): 12:47pm On May 23
undecided
So na legislative act dey depose Emir for north.

I doubt if hausas even get culture. Cos it wasn't that far that they were islamized by Dan fodio. Just 1803 or so. What titles did their Kings bear before those jihad periods undecided undecided undecided

Yoruba culture for Life!! Cant imagine an Ooni or Awujale being deposed by a legislative bill.

For almost over three years counting now,Oyo never get Alafin. Atari ajanaku..kii seru omode cool

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by TheDemola: 12:47pm On May 23
It was inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Millimann: 12:47pm On May 23
That is how every illegal occupiers of positions would be disgraced one day.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by naijastusa: 12:47pm On May 23
Ok
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by TinubuThief: 12:47pm On May 23
grin

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Kobicove(m): 12:48pm On May 23
Let's be honest, Sanusi is too loudmouthed and is not suitable to be emir of Kano undecided

It was also Sanusi that was spending CBN money as if it was personal funds while using CBN money to do charity donations to victims of bomb blast in Kano State when he was CBN governor so as to ingratiate himself to the kingmakers! angry

10 Likes

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by ogododo: 12:48pm On May 23

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Basic123: 12:48pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:
These biafran maggots and wishful thinking inside our beloved country they dubbed ZOO😆

Lamido Sanusi and kano is the topic here face it.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by simpleseyi: 12:48pm On May 23
Very good.

Anything that happens in the North, within the North and to Northerners is very good.

I mind my business, same as Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban the City Boy Extraordinaire. If you cause problems within your North and start destroying lives and properties, City Boy will not interfere, Lagos Boy dey mind his business.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by techub: 12:48pm On May 23
Power...
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Izuchukwu70: 12:48pm On May 23
wengerjay:

https://leadership.ng/excluvise-sanusi-ii-reinstated-as-kano-emir/

Everybody shout Hallelujah!!!!! 20x . Glory be to Jesus for this news!!!!! We congratulate Emir Sanusi !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by femi4: 12:49pm On May 23
Game of thrones....Kano version

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by naijastusa: 12:49pm On May 23
I have waited for this day. I am happy for Sanusi and his family, if this news is true.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by Forumites: 12:49pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:
grin

This isn't true.

They are preparing legislation for it I.e repealing Emirates.

But the deposition of the current Emir is not yet enacted.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Sanusi Reinstated As Emir Of Kano, Bayero Dethroned - Leadership by sweerychick(f): 12:49pm On May 23
helinues:
grin grin

grin But he's the best for APC as chairman abi?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates / Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.