Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,821 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Surprised It Took Long For Biafra Consciousness To Resurface In Nigeria -Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surprised It Took Long For Biafra Consciousness To Resurface In Nigeria -Soyinka (881 Views)

Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / Petrol Queues Resurface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprised It Took Long For Biafra Consciousness To Resurface In Nigeria -Soyinka by DMerciful(m): 5:41pm On May 23
Why the emotional blackmail?

You ought not to attack Soyinka like that, its wrong.

Stop digging while in a hole. Justifying your position by saying he is being used is insisting on your ignorance.

What brought Obi to this discussion? You're emotional!
descarado:

Nwoke m, close your mouth.
You are becoming delusional.
Delusion made you not understand the simple language I used and what they meant.
To think I read your submissions most time.

The thing with most of you my brothers is that you wear your hearts on your sleeves. Very easy to read and don't know when to close mouth and just observe things from afar. Always cho cho cho like you all know it all.
Even obi's plan of few yrs to come,na do una dey open mouth waaaaaaa to your enemies. Tomorrow, you will cry wolf.
Soyinka is being used to bait you guys and people like you are falling for it.
Sometimes, silence is golden. Learn from others that were more active than you before.
Not gonna reply you again.
Re: Surprised It Took Long For Biafra Consciousness To Resurface In Nigeria -Soyinka by Goodvibes007: 5:41pm On May 23
BigkokoRep:
Only a foolish irresponsible Igbo will believe a man who supported Buhari twice back to back and Asiwaju..... Nothing good will ever come from such a person!

Anyway, I love the way our Igbo elites are ignoring them as they quietly move their assets from elsewhere back to the East and other Niger Delta region!

Lol. You must attach by force
Re: Surprised It Took Long For Biafra Consciousness To Resurface In Nigeria -Soyinka by MyExpression(m): 7:39pm On May 23
Buhari said he'll speak to them in the language they'll understand.

Forgetting that it was done in 1967...and 2024, they are still here.

If the government brings another violence, they'll only take the whole country backwards, ruining all investments down to Ukranian rubble.

After whatever comes, the nation might still be standing, but everyone, yes- everyone would be starting afresh...again.

Over 50yrs after the war, see where Nigeria is...50yrs after another war, we most likely will still be here as a result of starting afresh.

War/violence is a loss for everyone l
Re: Surprised It Took Long For Biafra Consciousness To Resurface In Nigeria -Soyinka by criuze(m): 8:55pm On May 23
....are still holding online referendum
Re: Surprised It Took Long For Biafra Consciousness To Resurface In Nigeria -Soyinka by Babaken(m): 9:05pm On May 23
Who dey even take this man word serious again.
Re: Surprised It Took Long For Biafra Consciousness To Resurface In Nigeria -Soyinka by descarado: 8:12am On May 25
DMerciful:
Why the emotional blackmail?

You ought not to attack Soyinka like that, its wrong.

Stop digging while in a hole. Justifying your position by saying he is being used is insisting on your ignorance.

What brought Obi to this discussion? You're emotional!
Oga, move on pls.
Gosh.
Said I won't reply you again.
Go and read what datti wrote.
Exactly what I told you.
Enough said.
Very hard to accept correction.
Re: Surprised It Took Long For Biafra Consciousness To Resurface In Nigeria -Soyinka by gidgiddy: 8:33am On May 25
NothingDoMe:
The calculation was that Easterners would commence aggressive Biafra agitation after 2023 general elections.

However the region is largely silent. Even the North keeps prodding them to protest against the government's policies to no avail.

Soyinka is wasting his time as well.

Igbos have already seen the handwriting on the wall, that Nigeria is on borrowed time

1 Like

Re: Surprised It Took Long For Biafra Consciousness To Resurface In Nigeria -Soyinka by DMerciful(m): 10:43am On May 25
Replying to a comment I made long ago...and you say you wont respond.
Hmmm.

Lets agree to disagree. No further response from me
descarado:

Oga, move on pls.
Gosh.
Said I won't reply you again.
Go and read what datti wrote.
Exactly what I told you.
Enough said.
Very hard to accept correction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Emirate: Why Sanusi Lamido Should NOT Return As Emir / Nigeria: The Republic In Jail? / Where Is Mr. Diya Abacha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.