Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,702 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti (11353 Views)

Two Arrested For Stealing Bitter Kola, Phones, Others In Anambra / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Recovers Expensive Cars, Phones, Others / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by shegra58: 11:33am On May 24
immortalcrown:
Capital punishment for lesser crimes, pardon for bigger crimes. That is Nigeria for you.

No crime is justifiable. I am not defending these thieves. But do these boys deserve to be killed? If Boko members can be rehabilitated and tagged repentant, why not rehabilitate these boys?

But if you think these boys deserve death, why can't governors, senators and apprehended Boko members that commit grievious crimes be treated this same way?
Armed robbery is a lesser case? You lose your sense all because you're just looking for a way to talk down on Nigeria

Crime is a crime leniency depends on who judge a case

Someone who pick harm to go and rob can kill
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by GloriousGbola: 12:49pm On May 24
Mynd44:
I do wonder why Nigeria still uses the old "Hang by your neck until your legs quit kicking" method which is the Short drop method where the victim suffocates until death over the standard drop where the rope breaks the neck and death is instant

I guess the mob wants to watch people suffer for their crimes before dying
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by frog12: 1:13pm On May 24
did they kill ?
what of corrupt politicians ??
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by Unrated900(m): 1:41pm On May 24
Govt don't use guns to rob
They use biro and skills
This is why they can't give them death sentences

uote author=immortalcrown post=130106731]Capital punishment for lesser crimes, pardon for bigger crimes. That is Nigeria for you.

No crime is justifiable. I am not defending these thieves. But do these boys deserve to be killed? If Boko members can be rehabilitated and tagged repentant, why not rehabilitate these boys?

But if you think these boys deserve death, why can't governors, senators and apprehended Boko members that commit grievious crimes be treated this same way?[/quote]
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by Mikaeltomz(m): 1:42pm On May 24
Who are these people defending armed robbers self…I hope you guys don’t experience robbery before you learn
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by Fuckyoumod: 1:57pm On May 24
immortalcrown:
I have not quarrelled with you. I simply ask you to prove your claim.

"Have a nice day" does not change your claim that my type condemns an entire tribe.

So, go through my history and point out where I condemn an entire tribe. Otherwise, you are a false accuser.
lol.... I can't see no false accusation.

I called you exactly what you are.
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by Salowise: 1:59pm On May 24
Fcwilly:
So sad while the real criminals, the politicians walk a free man/woman
Are those people fake criminals? You don't know what it means to point gun at someone, do you care to know how their victims were shaking
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by immortalcrown(m): 2:00pm On May 24
Fuckyoumod:
lol.... I can't see no false accusation.

I called you exactly what you are.
No proof of your claim. So, you are a false accuser until you prove me guilty.
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by luluman: 2:05pm On May 24
immortalcrown:
Capital punishment for lesser crimes, pardon for bigger crimes. That is Nigeria for you.

But if you think these boys deserve death, why can't governors, senators and apprehended Boko members that commit grievious crimes be treated this same way?
Please shut up, The fact that the people you mentioned did not get the deserved judgment does not mean these ones should be set free, If one person will do the right thing let it be so.
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by herbert2017: 2:50pm On May 24
What a stupid and inhumane punishment. Check that judge, he or she is a bigger thief.
Our politicians are stealing any how look at Emefele granted bail, because he is a billionaire.
Abeg appeal this judgment in higher court.
And stop rubbery, get a legitimate source of income, trust God for increase.
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by t2luv1: 3:02pm On May 24
Mynd44:

What they did isn't a "lesser crime". Only those who do not understand the law push narratives like this.

There is a world of difference between robbery and armed robbery. If they had stolen without carrying a gun, snatched the items of initimadated, they won't be getting this punishment.

Once you cross that line and arm yourself before going to rob, you have entered a new world where your life is Forfeit

As for the politicians who you think commit bigger crime, financial crimes are not on the same level as armed robbery in the eye of the law. This is why Yahoo boys get 3-year sentences

In my opinion, the whole country is a Crime Scene that needs to be roped off with yellow tape.
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by QuinQ: 3:11pm On May 24
Mynd44:

As for the politicians who you think commit bigger crime, financial crimes are not on the same level as armed robbery in the eye of the law. This is why Yahoo boys get 3-year sentences

Even the 3-year sentence is a trick. It is actually with an option of fine - "3 years or pay N50K fine"!
Re: Two To Die For Armed Robbery, Stealing ₦‎105,000, Phones, Others In Ekiti by Librason: 8:05am On May 28
GET THIS TO YOUR STUBBORN AND COCONUT 🥥 HEADS WITHOUT DOING WHATABOUTISM AND TOO MUCH TALK, ARMED - ROBBERY IS OFTEN FOLLOWED BY CAPITAL PUNISHMENT IF THE SUSPECTS ARE CONVICTED.

KNOW THIS NOW AND KNOW PEACE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Ex-pdp Chairman’s Trial Begins Tuesday / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.