Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,439 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano (53524 Views)

DSS Director, Top Security Chiefs Meet With Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero / Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero / Dethroned Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by henrimoto(m): 9:25pm On May 23
Mrsoft3:
Next election in Kano is going to be bloddy
..Not true. Majority in Kano state are in support of this reinstatement.

2 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Barteze: 9:26pm On May 23
Mrsoft3:
Next election in Kano is going to be bloddy
I don't think so Kwakwassiyya rule supreme in kano
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Buffalo2(m): 9:26pm On May 23
Igba o lo bi orere, aye ko to lo bi opa ibon.

2 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by tobenuel(m): 9:29pm On May 23
illicit:
Asiwaju JAGABAN

💪
Do well to answer your father's name. you only live once, imagine coming to planet earth to be shouting or typing that every time. get mature, grow up, if you aint married, get married and enjoy your life

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Kukutente23: 9:31pm On May 23
LegendHero:
This is why politics is very important.

The deposed emir should accept his fate. In the next 4 years, if the ancestors favor him, he could return back to the throne.
Rather, this is an abuse of politics and a legacy of the colonial govt.

The traditional stools should either be banned or removed from under the control of politicians.

This makes no sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Greenfusion: 9:31pm On May 23
References1:

https://dailynigerian.com/deposed-emir-aminu-bayero/#:~:text=The%20convoy%20of%20the%20deposed,when%20the%20government%20dethroned%20him.
This throne be like local govt chairman when dem dey play wit as dem like....wahala be like gele
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by blackgold2018(m): 9:32pm On May 23
illicit:
Asiwaju JAGABAN

💪
this one is sick..
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by naijastusa: 9:32pm On May 23
Karma is so REAL. There's always payback time and revenge is best when served cold.

Isn't it amazing for the deposed emir and his family to feel what Sanusi and his family felt?.

3 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by wunmi590(m): 9:34pm On May 23
Babangidapikin:
Premium Wahala what if he doesn't have any house outside Kano...The Government should at least provide accommodation in Abuja for him ...

Did the government provided house for Sanusi when gandollar banished him from Kano?

If not for late Herbert wigwe who helped him, where would he have gone?

At least he was not banished, he was only told to stay outside the Kano territory until Sanusi assume his position, to avoid any whala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by illicit(m): 9:34pm On May 23
tobenuel:
Do well to answer your father's name. you only live once, imagine coming to planet earth to be shouting or typing that every time. get mature, grow up, if you aint married, get married and enjoy your life

That's my father's name

🥵
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by magzey: 9:35pm On May 23
JAMO84:
I am more concerned with the direction of the state's government under Abba. I cannot see anything he has done since 2023, spent the last one year on vengeance, I don't know when he plans to actually govern the State properly.
unfortunately thats what his followers want, Vengeance and nothing else on the passed Ganduje regime is not Kano that is in front of the administration where drinking water has become as expensive as ever grin grin
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by brainhgeek(m): 9:35pm On May 23
Ganduje just messed this guy up for nothing. I am sure that he didn't ask to be made Emir. He must have been talked into it. The real axe should fall on Gandollar

3 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by illicit(m): 9:35pm On May 23
blackgold2018:
this one is sick..

If I am sick

What will u call Obidients?

🤕
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by blackgold2018(m): 9:35pm On May 23
LegendHero:
This is why politics is very important.

The deposed emir should accept his fate. In the next 4 years, if the ancestors favor him, he could return back to the throne.
that was Sanusi thrown before
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:35pm On May 23
LibertyRep:
Traditional rulers are at the mercy of Governors.

What happens if Abba his party fails reelection in 2027?

Thank you! you are the only one asking the right question. I really don't know the universe that cursed many Africans. I really not a fan of Ganduje and also not in support of dethronement of Sanusi but Kano state government should be thinking what is future of the state, if he continues backbiting and fighting Ganduje, the state will lose out. No need for this backwardness there are so many ways to have compensated Sanusi to redress the injustice without putting the future of the state in jeopardy. Government is continuous. Next election when maybe if he fails and Ganduje captured the state we will witness another dick-measuring acts by the assembly to revert back this law again. If this is not backwardness maybe there's another definition for the word.

3 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Jostoman: 9:35pm On May 23
immortalcrown:
What goes around comes around.

The evil you support against someone today will not spare you tomorrow.
Same thing goes to those that are supporting evil of government now.
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Jostoman: 9:36pm On May 23
What goes around comes around.
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Jostoman: 9:37pm On May 23
JAMO84:
I am more concerned with the direction of the state's government under Abba. I cannot see anything he has done since 2023, spent the last one year on vengeance, I don't know when he plans to actually govern the State properly.
let him finish this one first. grin
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by sevenhundred(m): 9:40pm On May 23
JAMO84:
are you in the state? Or from the state?
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Babangidapikin: 9:40pm On May 23
wunmi590:

Did the government provided house for Sanusi when gandollar banished him from Kano?

If not for late Herbert wigwe who helped him, where would he have gone?

At least he was not banished, he was only told to stay outside the Kano territory until Sanusi assume his position, to avoid any whala
Let get something clear, I have always been for Emir Sanusi and I know what he went through during Oga Ganduje time , but at this point I am not looking at the personality,but how to make life easy for the occupant of the office, especially when the unexpected happens and most importantly for his family and aides ...
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Blue3k(m): 9:40pm On May 23
Lol exile is unconstitutional.
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by wunmi590(m): 9:41pm On May 23
Emeskhalifa:
But let's get something straight here, so let's say after 8yrs and opposition wins governor election in Kano and decided to revisit this case, won't SLS be dethroned again and this very one reinstated?

I'm not sure any governor be it opposition will re-visit it again..

Alot of Kano people knows that Sanusi was dethroned unjustly and the creation of new emir is not what they want, but they just wanted to support him a little just because he was the governor...

The majority are behind sanusi, because what he was done to him was bad, and the banishedment was what makes it worst..

In this modern world somebody should be banished from his state

3 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Enemyofpeace: 9:42pm On May 23
After God, omo na government. See power. Even seun and all him moderators wey dey do us shege with ban on nairaland no get this kind power

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by LegendHero(m): 9:42pm On May 23
blackgold2018:
that was Sanusi thrown before

That throne shouldn’t have been his initially. Some school of thought think it shouldn’t have been him before Kwakwanso placed him there .
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by rayvelez(m): 9:44pm On May 23
Kano Emir issues kon be like Korea film but next is to give the emir poisonous tonic to drink.
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by smileyoo: 9:45pm On May 23
APC's gandollar started this total disregard of the highly respected traditional institution of Kano state , thereby introducing needless instability in the system, because in 2027 if the present Kano state governor fail to be re- elected, the next governor may repeat the same instability of the traditional institution by also de-throning Emir sanusi Lamido Sanusi again.
What APC party cannot put confusion in Nigeria does not exist anymore.

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by wunmi590(m): 9:46pm On May 23
Babangidapikin:

Let get something clear, I have always been for Emir Sanusi and I know what he went through during Oga Ganduje time , but at this point I am not looking at the personality,but how to make life easy for the occupant of the office, especially when the unexpected happens and most importantly for his family and aides ...

He should run to gandollar to give him and his aid house to live in Abuja...
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Belurved1(m): 9:46pm On May 23
Hope he's not coming back if this government finish his tenor. They'll continue to have two Emirs till both die. The game is just 1:1, so no shaking. Madira o, Sanusi go change am for you o. Ask him why? Live outside palace no dey they sweet o. Go and confirm now.
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Yadid(m): 9:47pm On May 23
That's not to spite him, I think. It's to prevent a breakdown of law and order that Kay arise from the clash of supporters. Wise thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by Babangidapikin: 9:48pm On May 23
wunmi590:

He should run to gandollar to give him and his aid house to live in Abuja...

I am not here to argue with you, it SLS I know just thought it is best if the process is seamless and stressless ..
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by IamAtAnger: 9:48pm On May 23
And na Ogun State he go visit their king o... shey na bad luck make we call this one now abi wetin
Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by 8starmember: 9:48pm On May 23
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido / Female Nigerian Soldiers Dance To Kizz Daniel "Madu" To Celebrate The New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.