Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja (15354 Views)

Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Sluvist(m): 10:13pm On May 23
Ok, now that you post this case based on what you think or your mindset, what do you want us to do about it. Based on the narration of the issue, you tried a lot to portray your enmity with policemen. So, this issue is useless, but you can go to court and sue the police if you have other things in mind to depend.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by koyeni(m): 10:14pm On May 23
Person go see police and heart go dy beat fast... terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by lululovesblue(f): 10:21pm On May 23
How horrible. They probably wanted to take money from him. Nigerians are safer amongst robbers than the police. Pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Niok: 10:23pm On May 23
Sluvist:
Ok, now that you post this case based on what you think or your mindset, what do you want us to do about it. Based on the narration of the issue, you tried a lot to portray your enmity with policemen. So, this issue is useless, but you can go to court and sue the police if you have other things in mind to depend.
braindead bst

3 Likes

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by DjRickyNG: 10:24pm On May 23
Reelmii:
cheesy..no be small trigger-happy..

So its no longer accidental discharge....una just dey help police to refine their atrocities everyday

Seems u don't understand english.
Accidental discharge is unintentional whereas trigger-happy is intentional with slightest provocation. I gave dis explanation to stop u from overtly makin silly utterances like d one above.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Pat081: 10:27pm On May 23
Smartcitizen:
That's why I love Aba people, if na Aba.... chai!

Two people for don meet God or Satan by now.

Abuja people are too cool for my liking.

This is not a time to be forming Ajibo for Naija
[b]Hear this part,However, when the FCT Police spokesperson, SP Josephine Adeh, was contacted over the incident, she said she would get back to LEADERSHIP with more details, which she has not done at press time.[/b]Let say they too have kill the police man she will get back to them fast

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Truvelisback(m): 10:32pm On May 23
They should dismiss the culprit with immediate effect.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by MrBachelor: 10:41pm On May 23
The worse police force has taken another innocent life.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by symbianDON(m): 10:44pm On May 23
This is one of the reasons police children no de ever get head; na the many sins and wickedness of their fathers de follow dem upandan like shadow.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by haphizz57(m): 10:49pm On May 23
Nigeria police and vawulence are like 5&6. Imagine all dis our unlawful policemen can put same energy in dia real affair, e for gud
Rip man
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by GorgeousAF(f): 10:59pm On May 23
Onyebuchi rest on😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭may your killer never know peace
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Nocare77: 11:13pm On May 23
the Nigerian system is against igbos
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:20pm On May 23
Personally I de avoid Nigeria Police as I de take avoid snake. They are more deadly than sniper.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Rich4god(m): 11:20pm On May 23
Nocare77:
the Nigerian system is against igbos

How ?

Make u try dey get sense small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by omoadeleye(m): 11:54pm On May 23
Civilians should save their life first by not arguing with someone holding arms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by psalmsjob: 11:56pm On May 23
immortalcrown:
An unlawful officer of the law.

It seems like being a Nigerian or living in Nigeria is a crime.

The deceased stopped to check on the Okada man and the passenger of the Okada. The Okada man and his passenger left. But the police saw an opportunity to extort money from the deceased.

He should have just paid them to save his life....if a policeman ask you to follow him to station doesn't mean he'll actually take you to the station, it is usually a ploy to change scene due to prying eyes around the incident scene so as to extort you even if he takes you to the station could he have extorted any money that's worth your life....if the victim was a hausa or yoruba or any other tribe in Nigeria the situation wouldn't have resulted to death because they are labelled "cowards" by the so-called "brave" tribe who die for nothing all the time....but a living dog is better than a dead lion.....and wisdom is stronger than strength.....pride goes before a fall all the time...."no gree for anybody" no be good advice in a crazy world...the meek will inherit the world instead now your wife, daughter, car, business etc is at the mercy of your tribal-brothers who are actually worst than the policeman you gave your life to.

Even though I usually got no RIP for suicides I will make an exception with you because I guess if you had known how it could end like this you probably would have given them what they wanted instead of your life so RIP Onyebuchi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Agugbadin: 12:01am On May 24
Death sentence for the police that committed thus murder.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by cjudy(m): 1:42am On May 24
The day FG will pronounce Death Sentence or Life imprisonment to any misbehaved officer in Nigeria, that’s the day NPF will start working.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Dronedude(m): 1:50am On May 24
How do we get the right authorities to take this up for the sake of justice for Onyebuchi and family?

Why would an armed police officer release fire on an unarmed man. Is argument or expression of ones right now unlawful?

If at all he was aggressive can't they be professional enough to still arrest without killing him?

Should we now tag our police as a danger to the society?
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by BabbanBura(m): 2:37am On May 24
post=130109341:

Source: https://leadership.ng/trigger-happy-policeman-kills-father-of-1-over-okada-accident-in-abuja/

Most policemen in the streets are either high on some substances, exceedingly frustrated, or simply unredeemably rotten that you have to apply wisdom when dealing with them. It is safest to comply and follow them to the station, all they want is to obtain you small on the way and free you. He would have gone home to be with his young family instead of going home beyond his young family.

The above notwithstanding, justice needs to be done, of not for anything, for the young widow, the orphan and also so that this loose lunatic can not have the chance to inflict another affliction the second time.

Sad, naija why again!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Berankis: 5:10am On May 24
I will continue to say this at every opportunity I have. IGP Egbetokun will be the worst in the history of this country. He set the tone for disaster in the Police from the beginning of his appointment.
They said this man had good records in Lagos, I sincerely think his records need to be thoroughly re-checked, something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by tunde1200(m): 5:29am On May 24
Dogalmighty17:
You won't ever hear something like this happen in Kano or Borno state.

Hmmm who born them to kill anyhow they do here.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by favour32(m): 5:29am On May 24
Why is the average Nigerian police man sees the average Nigerian man(civilian )as his enemy?

It needs an answer.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Keegan: 5:42am On May 24
omoadeleye:
Civilians should save their life first by not arguing with someone holding arms

They will tell you that's cowardice, forgetting that mojamosa la nmo akinkanju.

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Greenfaces: 5:51am On May 24
Dogalmighty17:
You won't ever hear something like this happen in Kano or Borno state.
been in the north for 7years now, even in gwoza in Maiduguri, never one case of military or police brutality

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by ekhai(m): 5:55am On May 24
post=130109341:

Source: https://leadership.ng/trigger-happy-policeman-kills-father-of-1-over-okada-accident-in-abuja/
IF THE OKADA MAN AND THE MAN HAVE SETTLED THE ACCIDENT MATTER, WHY WAS THE POLICE MAN INSISTING ON GOING TO THE STATION. THE POLICE SHOULD UNDERSTAND ADR (ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION). NOT EVERY CASE THAT IS BROUGHT TO THE STATION EXCEPT THE PARTIES INVOLVED COULD NOY SETTLED AMICABLY.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Mirasteel: 6:20am On May 24
Nigeria is worse than a zoo

1 Like

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by omoadeleye(m): 6:46am On May 24
Keegan:

They will tell you that's cowardice, forgetting that mojamosa la nmo akinkanju.

I tire for some people, you will see an armed person and still be arguing and claiming your right with them.

Anytime i advise people to prioritise their lives and stop engaging an armed persons, they will start reigning all manner of insults on me. I'm not moved sha, because i have said my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by ChiefOkoye(m): 7:03am On May 24
favour32:
Why is the average Nigerian police man sees the average Nigerian man(civilian )as his enemy?

It needs an answer.

After reading their comments here,you'll understand
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by ChiefOkoye(m): 7:08am On May 24
Sometimes muscular body and height can be deceptive....check the picture of the deceased..but nothing justifies one taking another's life...RIP to the death![color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalu: Trace Bandits' Funding Sources Same Way You Did With EndSARS Protesters / EFCC Detains 3 Fake Nigerian Oil Suppliers For Defrauding Ghanaian Of N20m (pics / 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.