Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,721 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja (15356 Views)

Policeman Kills 40-Year-Old Benalayefa Asiayei In Bayelsa Over ₦200 (Graphic) / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Reelmii: 8:16am On May 24
DjRickyNG:

Seems u don't understand english.
Accidental discharge is unintentional whereas trigger-happy is intentional with slightest provocation. I gave dis explanation to stop u from overtly makin silly utterances like d one above.
teacher chike,, village headmaster....dont worry i have seen u...i know u wanted attention and u have earned it.....hope u build ur dream castle with it

But next time while carrying out this ur government job that is not paying u....learn to mind ur business...

I made that comment without reading the write up....i did not write it because i didn't know the difference between the two terms....i have my personal reason why i wrote it, and it's not connected to wat happened in the thread.....so if u don't understand someone's comment dont assume the person made a mistake,, e get why the person write am..

Its either u ask why they made the comment or u carry ur jehovah's witness bag and pass....have a nice day
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by tnerro1(m): 8:41am On May 24
That’s why I avoid any uniform personnel, even VIO or Road safety, the black man likes to misuse any small power given to him. if they were dieing of thirst, I wouldn’t piss in their mouth to save them .
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by jude33084(m): 11:27am On May 24
post=130109341:

Source: https://leadership.ng/trigger-happy-policeman-kills-father-of-1-over-okada-accident-in-abuja/

Why didnt he follow them? no evidence to show that accident actually happened because the alleged victims have left the scene without injury?

It would have ended up in less than 10k settelment
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by favour32(m): 1:10pm On May 24
ChiefOkoye:

After reading their comments here,you'll understand
Your comment shows that you are a good teacher.
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by tishbite42: 4:45pm On May 24
psalmsjob:

He should have just paid them to save his life....if a policeman ask you to follow him to station doesn't mean he'll actually take you to the station, it is usually a ploy to change scene due to prying eyes around the incident scene so as to extort you even if he takes you to the station could he have extorted any money that's worth your life....if the victim was a hausa or yoruba or any other tribe in Nigeria the situation wouldn't have resulted to death because they are labelled "cowards" by the so-called "brave" tribe who die for nothing all the time....but a living dog is better than a dead lion.....and wisdom is stronger than strength.....pride goes before a fall all the time...."no gree for anybody" no be good advice in a crazy world...the meek will inherit the world instead now your wife, daughter, car, business etc is at the mercy of your tribal-brothers who are actually worst than the policeman you gave your life to.

Even though I usually got no RIP for suicides I will make an exception with you because I guess if you had known how it could end like this you probably would have given them what they wanted instead of your life so RIP Onyebuchi
Your stupidity knows no bounds
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by psalmsjob: 5:15pm On May 24
tishbite42:

Your stupidity knows no bounds

Okay oo.....that's why God has been using the stupid things of this world to shame the "wise", so yes, my stupidity knows no bound that's why I will not argue with a policeman holding a gun even if I was drunk on Hero beer grin
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by Houseontherock1: 9:21pm On May 24
Same story different titles...how can a story make front page 2ce just because someone changed his topic!
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by tishbite42: 10:19am On May 25
psalmsjob:

Okay oo.....that's why God has been using the stupid things of this world to shame the "wise", so yes, my stupidity knows no bound that's why I will not argue with a policeman holding a gun even if I was drunk on Hero beer grin
Keep on supporting evil
Such traits run in your tribe's DNA
Re: Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Father Of 1 Over Okada Accident In Abuja by psalmsjob: 12:27pm On May 25
tishbite42:

Keep on supporting evil
Such traits run in your tribe's DNA

I'm supporting not being "foolish" enough to argue with a policeman holding "baton" not to talk of tear gas gun because he asked you to follow him to police station for "nothing" because I'm wise enough to know that it "will" result to accidental "beating" or "discharge" of which "evil" can happen and nothing will happen afterwards except social media trolling so you go just die "wrongfully" and dem go carry your body go mortuary and patapata Bitter-Obi go grace the occasion of your burial.....please never resist arrest or jump bail because we are not in a zoo even if your low IQ makes you to believe so there are 95% of other wise Nigerians who knows better than to fall for stupid "Hero beer parlour" talks like that grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Detains 3 Fake Nigerian Oil Suppliers For Defrauding Ghanaian Of N20m (pics / 40 Killed In Fresh Attack In Zamfara Community / Court Okays Evans’ Fundamental Rights Suit For Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.