Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice (1758 Views)

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Flows001(m): 10:17pm On May 24
BigYash:
We are getting married soon grin sing it like it’s a song.. You will definitely get tired of singing when the time comes..

Go and listen to Timaya ft Phyno’s Telli Person.
All d best in your marriage.Lol

Why do most guys get pained when a fellow guy gets lucky to meet a nice lady who still doubles as a virgin?

You need to grow up from that mindset that all ladies are the same, I used to think like you when I was still in the street!

Grow up and pray to find yourself a lady worth calling a wife!!
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by BigYash: 10:22pm On May 24
Flows001:

Why do most guys get pained when a fellow guy gets lucky to meet a nice lady who still doubles as a virgin?

You need to grow up from that mindset that all ladies are the same, I used to think like you when I was still in the street!

Grow up and pray to find yourself a lady worth calling a wife!!
Shut up dia .. Virgin this ,virgin that.. las las na menses blood you go chuk preek.. If you are street wise you won’t be singing about virginity of a 23 years girl who has been to the uni like this.. Except na slowpoke or reverend sister you dey talk about.Even some of the sister are gamed these days,not to talk of a beautiful girl.
He said he was in the street before grin Clown!
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Flows001(m): 10:24pm On May 24
Nonexisting1:
I once was more reasonable, more understanding, more loving, more trusting, more believing in Nigerian girls and more non he-goat than you. Experience will teach you brother, experience will teach you.

Oga, I don shut down clubs countless times, I've met and dated countless ladies, I've done nasty things with different ladies during and many years after my Uni days ..

I don over rock life with bannies dem, and I'm now fully retired..

There is time for everything, now is my time to settle down and I was still fortunate to meet with a virtuous lady who still doubles as a virgin, after all I had done before..

Me pleading with her to wear waist beads and do a single nose piercing for me cannot automatically convert her from a virtuous lady to an olosho, the piercing is going to happen after I have married her..

Y'all should stop trying to impose your opinions and life experiences on me, people are different, same with preferences!!
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by BigYash: 10:35pm On May 24
Nonexisting1:
This one never chop am sef and he dey call her 'my babe'.
Na clown cheesy And Some niggas and lecturer ,most especially those yahoo boys/drug addicts go don eat use toothpick unto the matter.He dey scream my babe na virgin here... Some guys no just smart...

Make them run small loyalty prank on her now ,she go fall Yakata..
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Flows001(m): 10:35pm On May 24
BigYash:
Shut up dia .. Virgin this ,virgin that.. las las na menses blood you go chuk preek.. If you are street wise you won’t be singing about virginity of a 23 years girl who has been to the uni like this.. Except na slowpoke or reverend sister you dey talk about.Even some of the sister are gamed these days,not to talk of a beautiful girl.
He said he was in the street before grin Clown!

Responding to you initially was a mistake.
These days I try as much as possible to avoid exchanging words with kids online
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Nonexisting1: 10:42pm On May 24
BigYash:
Na clown cheesy And Some niggas and lecturer ,most especially those yahoo boys/drug addicts go don eat use toothpick unto the matter.He dey scream my babe na virgin here... Some guys no just smart...

Make them run small loyalty prank on her now ,she go fall Yakata..
He called me a he-goat and na the same person claimed he was previously shutting down clubs and fuccking girls. Well, I've seen his type a lot especially in this place. When it happens to him, like the others he will create a new moniker to be asking for the price of DNA test because he will be ashamed to use this his moniker to complain about the shege he receives from his 'virgin' girlfriend. He too will learn, they always do.

1 Like

Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by BigYash: 10:44pm On May 24
Flows001:

Responding to you initially was a mistake.
These days I try as much as possible to avoid exchanging words with kids online
You are just pained,cux you’re hearing the facts.You that claimed to be marrying 23 can’t be more 30 nau. Lol
All your childish statements since goes to show the level of your maturity. Grow up lad,and like they say ,experience is the best teacher.. You will learn as time progresses.. No be woman again? grin You will learn !
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by BigYash: 10:45pm On May 24
Nonexisting1:
He called me a he-goat and na the same person claimed he was previously shutting down clubs and fuccking girls. Well, I've seen his type a lot especially in this place. When it happens to him, like the others he will create a new moniker to be asking for the price of DNA test because he will be ashamed to use this his moniker to complain about the shege he receives from his 'virgin' girlfriend. He too will learn, they always do.
grin
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by burp18: 10:55pm On May 24
Flows001:

I've seen life far more than you can ever imagine, I've clubbed, done nasty things with ladies during my days in the Uni, and many years after.. I've met different ladies, dated countless and experienced life to the fullest, I'mnow retired from all those lifestyle and ready to settle down.

I know a nice and virtuous lady when I see one, and my present babe is a perfect description of what every sensible man wishes to have as a wife at home and start a family with..

Me telling her to wear waist beads or pierce her nose for me does not in any way change her personality or the fact that she's still a virgin..

Extend this your "niceness" to your neighbour, I certainly don't need it.
Women will humble you. Ajeh you no know anything grin. There was a time I used to be so trusting like you. You'll learn the hard way grin
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by burp18: 10:58pm On May 24
Nonexisting1:
Most 14 year olds girls these days are fully sexually active they cannot even go a week without sex and this man thinks his 23year old girlfriend is still a virgin. e go soon clear for him eye
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by JustPowerApps(m): 1:11am On May 25
Maybe your babe is a decedent of slaves cheesy You never can tell
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Elohorp(f): 3:35am On May 25
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Piercing of nose is like pre-season to oloshoism..

I hope you can have the full defense to stop her when the main season starts? lipsrsealed
Why you talking nonsense
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Elohorp(f): 3:37am On May 25
Lalami3232:
Congratulations that you finally succeeded in preventing her from piercing her nose!!! But the question is, have you succeeded in stopping other guys from piercing her canal?
You people give these non-virgins aka boreholes too much relevance in the society. If she wants to pierce her vagina, why not allow her na. Una go just dey take off these girls from their home(street), hence we go dey get shortage of free kpekus
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Preciousese(f): 3:46am On May 25
Lalami3232:
Congratulations that you finally succeeded in preventing her from piercing her nose!!! But the question is, have you succeeded in stopping other guys from piercing her canal?
You people give these non-virgins aka boreholes too much relevance in the society. If she wants to pierce her vagina, why not allow her na. Una go just dey take off these girls from their home(street), hence we go dey get shortage of free kpekus
Not everyone is like your mother
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Fuckyoumod: 5:52am On May 25
Flows001:

Speak for yourself bro..

Na me dey beg my babe to pierce her nose and wear waist beads because I love them.

She now wears waist beads, the exact types I love, but said that she can only pierce her nose after our wedding, to avoid her parents or relatives thinking otherwise, which is quite understandable.

Atleast her parents, relatives and church members won't question her when she does it in my house as my wife..
Oga leave this your awkward narrative. Men don't generally don't like piercings outside the ear, strictly for ear rings and it must be more than one opening.

This is the standard for reasonable and responsible men.

Must they pierce every part of their body? If yes, what is it for, if not for olosho?

Piercing is Ashawo take it or leave it.
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by NiRfreak(m): 6:11am On May 25
Flows001:

Speak for yourself bro..

Na me dey beg my babe to pierce her nose and wear waist beads because I love them.

She now wears waist beads, the exact types I love, but said that she can only pierce her nose after our wedding, to avoid her parents or relatives thinking otherwise, which is quite understandable.

Atleast her parents, relatives and church members won't question her when she does it in my house as my wife..
Ur babe get sense pass u .,how come
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by onlinestaff247: 8:17am On May 25
Testiebobo:
Fashions these days sef is going extra-ordinary. In those days crazy things were forbidden by our parents. But now it seems those parents now are adapting to the prime of life.
#babe told me she wants to upgrade her fashion. In what way? I asked! I want to pierce my nose with earrings and look more beautiful for you! (She replied). I'm okay with you, no need for upgrading! (I replied)
#previously on this same issue.
Loml i want to change my looks this month! How?(i asked)
I already told you before now i want to pierce my....... Huhmhuhm huhm (i interrupted)
I said i'm okay with your looks, okay wait does your mom know anything about this decision you want to make?(i asked) yes of course!(she replied)
Then i was thinking of what to say then i got an idea!
See i dont think i would support that. Because in the 19s the only people who pierced their nose and ears with several earrings were slaves and servants of colonial masters and people of high ranking then. In order to recgonize their slaves.
Pheww! (relief)

Guy,

Your wife is having low self esteem...She's about to vibe the olosho spirit.

Very soon, leg chain, waist beads, tattoos and multiple piercings.

I bet you, in the nearest 2 - 5 years from now, you would divorce her because she would've grown serious negative fashion sense which was led by the western culture and peer pressures.

In her mind, she's angry with you because you're imprisoning her liberal rights.

She's a bird to be set free.

Cheers!
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:50am On May 25
Flows001:

Speak for yourself bro..

I love waist bead, cause it turn me on. Gave my wife money to buy and start wearing, but nose piercing is a No for me.

We rise by lifting others
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Flows001(m): 11:26am On May 25
AkhereOkaka:

I love waist bead, cause it turn me on. Gave my wife money to buy and start wearing, but nose piercing is a No for me.

We rise by lifting others

Thank you for atleast being reasonable. Not some kids who been saying nonsense, and trying to force their perception about waist beads and nose ring on me..

For me, I love both waist beads and nose ring, my Spon to be wife has come to terms with them, I see no reason why many kids are pained because of my comment..

1 Like

Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Flows001(m): 11:31am On May 25
NiRfreak:

Ur babe get sense pass u .,how come
Why are you pained?

My babe wey suppose vex, has gladly agreed to do both for me, and she is already wearing my preferred kind of waist beads, hoping to pierce her nose as soon as she officially becomes my wife. How the matter come take concern you reach wey you dey drop these hot hot tears nah??🤣🤣..

You have your likes and dislikes, same way every other human being does, the fact you do not like a thing does not mean every other person must dislike it like you do, the world does not revolve around you!!. No be your papa own this world.
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Flows001(m): 11:38am On May 25
Fuckyoumod:
Oga leave this your awkward narrative. Men don't generally don't like piercings outside the ear, strictly for ear rings and it must be more than one opening.

This is the standard for reasonable and responsible men.

Must they pierce every part of their body? If yes, what is it for, if not for olosho?

Piercing is Ashawo take it or leave it.
It's funny how people think they can come online and force their perception on a total stranger..

Show me the law that says that nose piercing is a crime, or that allows the Police to arrest any lady that pierces her nose as a prima facie evidence of such lady being a prostitute!!

That your babe/wife without nose piercing has jumped on countless dicccks of different sizes and shapes, some for free, several others for cash..

Worry about your own babe/wife, and stop trying to impose what you think and believe on other people, no be your village naim God come from!

I do not like tattoos, in fact; I hate tattoos with passion! But I can never talk down on, nor criticise anybody I see having tattoos!

Stop forcing people to like what you like and dislike what you dislike!
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by Flows001(m): 11:49am On May 25
Sonnobax15:
A virgin indeed? grin. No worry my guy,your fowl go soon lay cooked eggs 😊.

Banny wey civil defense chairman for una area don use take stone ground many times shocked

No be every lady be like your sisters nah, if Civil defense chairman and Police DPO dey constantly shift your sisters womb for area, just try understand say no be every babe be like them...
I have nothing to prove to you, I owe you no such duty..

Believe it or not, virtuos virgin babes still dey Naija.. Pray to meet one instead of always criticising anybody for having one.
Re: How I Stopped My Girlfriend From Piercing Her Nose Twice by NiRfreak(m): 12:44pm On May 25
Flows001:

Why are you pained?

My babe wey suppose vex, has gladly agreed to do both for me, and she is already wearing my preferred kind of waist beads, hoping to pierce her nose as soon as she officially becomes my wife. How the matter come take concern you reach wey you dey drop these hot hot tears nah??🤣🤣..

You have your likes and dislikes, same way every other human being does, the fact you do not like a thing does not mean every other person must dislike it like you do, the world does not revolve around you!!. No be your papa own this world.

That gal will break up with you laslas.......na olosho or ashewo wey dey brothel fit you

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Us To Be A Couple But I Disagree / Married Man! But Searching For A Girl / These Small Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.