Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman (21311 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by fasho01(m): 12:12pm On May 24
Na so grin
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Okhuadams(m): 12:15pm On May 24
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpVPNnzE7mc
How Broken Pieces of Pastor Adeboye's Chair healed Woman of Madness
The Christians here by religion will be the loudest here saying is a lie when they are lies to themselves already. Who no believe make the person go hug River Niger. But the Practical Christian here knows it's Possible

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by LockDown69(m): 12:16pm On May 24
grin
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by 89green: 12:17pm On May 24
AzizG550:
Una don come again.

grin grin no mind them
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Snow2six(m): 12:18pm On May 24
Yahoo boi and pastor
Slightly different lifestyle
Same format

2 Likes

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Ubdavis(m): 12:18pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:
That's my papa. Anybody wey no belive can go to hell. You believe in your babalawo, you believe in jazz. Let us believe in whatever we believe in too.

At least, ur believe should be in line with logic. U can't tell me that an ant gave birth to an elephant. I would unequivocally tell u it's a lie.

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Ubdavis(m): 12:20pm On May 24
Make them rush carry that wood go yaba Left

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by ogbonti: 12:21pm On May 24
GUY MAN - wayo no dey taya Adeboye ? grin grin grin grin
silly Nigerians - are the most emotionally unintelligent humans in the world
Just bear the name PASTOR - recruit 20 people to tell lies about your miracles
go on a social media blitz for 6 months - then organize 10 crusades around the
most populous cities in Nigeria - then kiss poverty goodbye for a lifetime
cash out and smile to the banks as you become made, even in dollars
grin grin grin grin grin grin

We mock our Jehovah God everyday with all these stage managed lies -
the bible tells us to pray indoor and the heavenly father who listens to
our silent prayers will answer us - God does not need people to pray
with megaphones - with drones hovering around after PASTORS
advertise miracles - Our God is not transactional - His ways are not our
ways and he does not do any man's bidding BUT his will ONLY!!!

Be wise and know that God is not man to be mocked!!!!
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Zooposki(f): 12:21pm On May 24
I thought wood referred to his gbola. Lol. Just insert, release, miracle healing. Lol

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Niok: 12:26pm On May 24
I don't believe
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Niok: 12:27pm On May 24
I don't believe a nigga which his schools are only affordable by the Rich

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Matrix137(m): 12:28pm On May 24
Zooposki:
I thought wood referred to his gbola. Lol. Just insert, release, miracle healing. Lol
LMAO Your thinking is cray cray. Taking too far grin grin
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by omoredia: 12:36pm On May 24
Man wood or firewood? Jokers
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:36pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:
That's my papa. Anybody wey no belive can go to hell. You believe in your babalawo, you believe in jazz. Let us believe in whatever we believe in too.

How about those us that don't believe in anything?

You guys are wasting your time.

There's no evidence of any supernatural power
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Galaxydon1(m): 12:37pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:
a fool at 40 is a fool forever

3 Likes

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by JoeEeL(m): 12:44pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:

I get better kondo wey i go use knack ur head. Na spiritual one o.

U go receive healing pass this adeboye wood own undecided
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Maynman: 12:47pm On May 24
Why does your god need anything before he heals?

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by iramure(m): 12:47pm On May 24
Sir, u too dey lie!
When will you repent?
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:53pm On May 24
As many blogger content/creator that want to drag this honourable and highly favored father figure's name in the mud will never ever know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by tnerro1(m): 12:54pm On May 24
I prefer those rice people own or the fuel people own 😂😆😆😂😆😂
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Buliwyf: 12:55pm On May 24
oluwaseyi0:
In most church you will only hear he use GO wood, manwood, plastic etc

You will hardly hear he use deputy pastor or one random pastor wood,

immediately pastor die, the new pastor will also automatically become a miracle performer even if no one has ever used his wood before

This!!!
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by RebirthPhoenix(m): 12:58pm On May 24
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=130117569] That's my papa. Anybody wey no belive can go to hell. You believe in your babalawo, you believe in jazz. Let us believe in whatever we believe in too.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by yommen: 1:03pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:

I clicked 'like'. I wanted to click again to increase the number of likes, then I realized I can only like your statement once.

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by KaptainAfrika: 1:04pm On May 24
"Wood" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by malali: 1:05pm On May 24
Adeboye cant heal anyone.

Disease is a scientific process.

Stop conning people with spiritual bullsh*t

Nigerians are so gullible.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Father4all: 1:10pm On May 24
Super story
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by MysteryofLight: 1:23pm On May 24
Skoonheid:
Even a man who makes the most modest pretensions to integrity must know that a theologian, a priest, a pope of today not only errs when he speaks, but actually lies.

This man with a wand is a ceremonial magician. A wicked old goat.
You need urgent help.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by OriOko88(m): 1:29pm On May 24
GreenxGreen:
grin

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
I just came to read comment 😂😂😂
After feeling sorry for my African people 🤣🤣🤣
U be MuMu. Any small thing sorry fo ur African people. Africans are not as religious like the South Americans..and North America. Those ones dogmatic when it comes to religion..but brainwashed iddiots like u are so blind to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August / Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche / What's Your Favorite Name For God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.