Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman (21312 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by richie240: 1:45pm On May 24
I hope someone will not say papa adeboye is targeting ' someone's ' advisers now o.

I nor mention name o.
cool
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by wonlasewonimi: 1:55pm On May 24
Lord of lamba
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Elsueno: 2:06pm On May 24
This is one of the pastors who endorsed Isreali & IDF genocidal campaign, though I can't tell wether he is as fanatical as righteousness dude here
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by tamdun: 2:07pm On May 24
Magic wand😂
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by tamdun: 2:08pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:
That's my papa. Anybody wey no belive can go to hell. You believe in your babalawo, you believe in jazz. Let us believe in whatever we believe in too.
Oya tell ya papa to heal ayefele na

2 Likes

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by brightleave(m): 2:13pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:
That's my papa. Anybody wey no belive can go to hell. You believe in your babalawo, you believe in jazz. Let us believe in whatever we believe in too.
continue to dey believe. No think of how you go take move forward as a country
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Neddyogu(m): 2:19pm On May 24
Abracadabra!!!! Wave ur wand Harry Potter!
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Jokerman(m): 2:30pm On May 24
I believe.

The Lord can use anything for miracle to bring glory to his name
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Shikena(m): 2:36pm On May 24
Pastorpreneur Papalawo grin grin

tanigororo:

Na Papa-Alawo you believe, kontinue
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Babysho(m): 2:46pm On May 24
I've heard about Hollywood but Holywood? 😂😂

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Richyfj(m): 2:47pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:
He is my pastor too no one will go to hell..

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Richyfj(m): 2:48pm On May 24
Yes we know him but sending someone to hell is harsh....are you a true Christian

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by t2luv1: 2:52pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:

That your Papa has been praying for Nigeria since time immemorial ask yourself one simple question what are all his prayers brought to Nigeria apart from ridiculous traffic every last of the month weekend? Wakeup people this man ain't nothing but a snake oil peddler.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by sogosamson(m): 2:57pm On May 24
Thank you Jesus
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Sapasenator: 3:05pm On May 24
During Covid 19.

He was quiet all through.

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:07pm On May 24
Una dn dey talk rubbish again abi ??
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Moneyboyz: 3:33pm On May 24
Una no dey tire?
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Hotice085: 3:36pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:

Redeem pipo 2 Sabi lie lie

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by buragidi(m): 3:40pm On May 24
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpVPNnzE7mc
How Broken Pieces of Pastor Adeboye's Chair healed Woman of Madness

It's amazing how Adeboye is always the one telling the story. The one who received the audio healing are not talking. I am not aware that Jesus was the one telling people the story of how he healed people. All na wash to deceive the gullible

2 Likes

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Calitoscassius(m): 5:21pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:
Adgboye is a scammer! If you like believe if you like don't, he is stlll a scammer.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Calitoscassius(m): 5:21pm On May 24
Scammer inchief. cheesy
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by cezarman(m): 5:31pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:

I don't believe and I won't be going to hell because I don't believe in that either.

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Jagaban2012: 5:54pm On May 24
obi peter must definitely have something to say about this....let's go to his X account ...he is used to dropping some clueless comments concerning unconcern matters. perhaps he is currently attending a burial ceremony of an unknown person...he is a jobless political failure like some of scalawag on Nairaland who drop garbage comments
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Perfect12(m): 5:55pm On May 24
Is possible in this kingdom, Daddy G.O is an anointed man of God so anything that had ever come in contact with him can healed any kind of diseases. Elisha's rod raised the dead child of a shunamite woman, Elijah mantle parted river Jordan, these things are not new to us in the kingdom, the Lord regn forever
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by soccerlite: 7:50pm On May 24
KingAzubuike:

Lolzzzzz 🤣

So he's doing babalawo work or what do you mean by comparing him to them

afi go to hell
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by soccerlite: 7:53pm On May 24
Perfect12:
Is possible in this kingdom, Daddy G.O is an anointed man of God so anything that had ever come in contact with him can healed any kind of diseases. Elisha's rod raised the dead child of a shunamite woman, Elijah mantle parted river Jordan, these things are not new to us in the kingdom, the Lord regn forever

When Elisha was doing those, there was no name of Jesus Christ

There's only one name

Do you know what it stands for, read your Bible well to know
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by bizzibodi(m): 8:09pm On May 24
What a misleading headline: Should be Adeboye used God's wood to heal a woman
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Intellab(m): 8:22pm On May 24
malali:
Adeboye cant heal anyone.

Disease is a scientific process.

Stop conning people with spiritual bullsh*t

Nigerians are so gullible.
Chai, you don’t believe in miracles. I had a wound in my toe. It refused to heal for up to a year, but in one of the feet washing services in living faith church, it healed instantly.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by chingydaboss(m): 8:46pm On May 24
I hope and pray God shows you mercy
Skoonheid:
Even a man who makes the most modest pretensions to integrity must know that a theologian, a priest, a pope of today not only errs when he speaks, but actually lies.

This man with a wand is a ceremonial magician. A wicked old goat.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by malali: 9:09pm On May 24
Intellab:

Chai, you don’t believe in miracles. I had a wound in my toe. It refused to heal for up to a year, but in one of the feet washing services in living faith church, it healed instantly.

Could they have mixed antibiotics in the water ?

1 Like

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On May 24
wonlasewonimi:
Lord of lamba
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Christistruth00: 9:41pm On May 24
May Jesus Christ deliver Nigeria from the Religious Scammers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche / What's Your Favorite Name For God? / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.