Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman (21310 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Melagros(m): 10:25pm On May 24
Hezmatosky:
Why won't the whole Nigeria?
The same question I have
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On May 24
NothingDoMe:
Miracles still exist. šŸ‘
Yes, even Babalawos boast of making them happen. grin
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:31pm On May 24
This is our own lalude or alapini OSHA of redeem church
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Stayingalive: 11:02pm On May 24
Intellab:

Chai, you donā€™t believe in miracles. I had a wound in my toe. It refused to heal for up to a year, but in one of the feet washing services in living faith church, it healed instantly.
Abeg make we hear word. How is your story different from a random dude on the net?

Even if yours was a miracle how does it help this current topic?
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On May 24
Perfect12:
ā–  Is possible in this kingdom, Daddy G.O is an anointed man of God so anything that had ever come in contact with him can healed any kind of diseases. Elisha's rod raised the dead child of a shunamite woman, Elijah mantle parted river Jordan, these things are not new to us in the kingdom, the Lord regn forever
Notice how you completely BYPASSED Jesus Christā€” who heralded the end the age of anointings and all the blessings of the Old Law of Mosesā€” entirely in your desperate attempt to create a reason for the scam that is this god of man? Why do you people choose to wallow in Ignorance for Pete's sake? Jesus Christ proclaimed that He was the last anointed Prophet of God, but no, you just had to turn Jesus Christ into a liar all so you could glorify this man over Him. undecided
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by NothingDoMe: 11:12pm On May 24
Kobojunkie:
Yes, even Babalawos boast of making them happen. grin
Kobo u don wake up? Na now I wan sleep abeg. Rain check? šŸ˜‚
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Angeloihe: 12:12am On May 25
Why didn't it heal Adeboye son that died
Only fools believe the cock and bull stories coming from the mouth of a shameless pulpit bandit.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by HRMK: 5:55am On May 25
PASTOR ADEBOYE WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU HIS SERMONS ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE BUT HIS SPIRITUAL CHILDREN AND FOLLOWERS!IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN HIM,STAY AWAY FROM HIM!PERIOD!!
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Basic123: 7:02am On May 25
And the man that sat on the chair himself couldn't raise his dead son?

Why are his followers not asking critical questions?
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by TableLeg(m): 7:23am On May 25
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpVPNnzE7mc
How Broken Pieces of Pastor Adeboye's Chair healed Woman of Madness

Get out of here, bloody liars!
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by livebullet(m): 12:08pm On May 25
KingAzubuike:
That's my papa. Anybody wey no belive can go to hell. You believe in your babalawo, you believe in jazz. Let us believe in whatever we believe in too.
We do not doubt God, but miracles should be subject to proof not just claim
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Michael547(m): 5:02pm On May 25
Seefinish:
Whether you believe in that miracle or not. Our Lord Jesus Christ is still performing signs and wonders through His servants today as it was when He was here on earth
So which church or pastor is Jesus using today?
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Intellab(m): 6:46pm On May 25
malali:

Could they have mixed antibiotics in the water ?
Nope. Just tap water.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:55pm On May 25
tanigororo:

Na Papa-Alawo you believe, kontinue

If juju works (which I know).. Why cant he heal with God's power through a stick?
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Michael547(m): 6:58pm On May 25
FatherCHRISTMAS:

If juju works (which I know).. Why cant he heal with God's power through a stick?
How do you know that it is God's power that he used through the stick?
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:11pm On May 25
Michael547:

How do you know that it is God's power that he used through the stick?

Doesn't all powers on earth and in heaven belongs to god

Psalm 62:11 says: ā€œGod hath spoken once; twice have I heard this that power belongeth unto God.ā€ Yes, power belongs to God! It is in demonstration of His power that He created everything in heaven and on earth. The entire solar system is His creation.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Michael547(m): 10:28pm On May 25
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Doesn't all powers on earth and in heaven belongs to god

Psalm 62:11 says: ā€œGod hath spoken once; twice have I heard this that power belongeth unto God.ā€ Yes, power belongs to God! It is in demonstration of His power that He created everything in heaven and on earth. The entire solar system is His creation.
Ok....does all power include juju power?
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:38pm On May 25
Michael547:

Ok....does all power include juju power?

Is juju not a power? It's African science
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Michael547(m): 12:42am On May 26
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Is juju not a power? It's African science
Is juju power also from God?
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On May 26
FatherCHRISTMAS:
ā–  If juju works (which I know).. Why cant he heal with God's power through a stick?
Is this "God's power" that you speak of only expressed through certain tools? For instance, what stops a man from claiming that it is by urinating on his children and his followers that he "heals" them? Is God's power really sourced through sticks and urine or poop? Yes, God(not men) is All-Powerful, and yes, all power ā€” regardless of who claims/pretends to have it ā€” belongs to God. But did God All-powerful say this or is this merely a desperate attempt by your person to drag God down in the mud for the sake of men? undecided
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On May 26
FatherCHRISTMAS:
ā–  Is juju not a power? It's African science
Is Juju really a power? What qualifies juju as a power? I understand what you are attempting but what does not mean to claim a thing as a power? You say it is African science, sure but has this science been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt? As far as I know it, Juju, like the works of your other religious gods of men, Adeboye included, fails more times than not. As far as power guarantee, a coincidence ranks so many times higher than juju and other so-called religious powers.... no guarantees whatsoever So, can juju indeed be considered a power? undecided
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:47am On May 26
Kobojunkie:

1. Is Juju really a power? What qualifies juju as a power? I understand what you are attempting but what does not mean to claim a thing as a power?

2. You say it is African science, sure but has this science been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt?

3 As far as I know it, Juju, like the works of your other religious gods of men, Adeboye included, fails more times than not.

4. As far as power guarantee, a coincidence ranks so many times higher than juju and other so-called religious powers.... no guarantees whatsoever So, can juju indeed be considered a power? undecided

1 I will explain the term "Juju" as Africans simple way of explaining how advanced frequency and electromagnetic waves function and influence a SUBJECT.
If something can influence your actions, that means it has power ovr you (SUBJECT)
it's the same way.
I believe juju operates just like radio waves, infrared, visible light and more.

2. Using "sure" that sentence means acceptance of juju as a science... So no need to argue or explain.

3. About Adeboye, even some phones when produced it fails to work, despite the same brand being produced from the same company functioning well. So What about the other times his frequency or waves didn't fail??

4. You have started confusing yourself again.
Juju is not a religious power. Juju is observation, practices and execution. That is science and science keeps improving. Juju keeps improving grin
So as juju is a science, it can exert its influence /power on a SUBJECT.
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On May 26
FatherCHRISTMAS:
1 I will explain the term "Juju" as Africans simple way of explaining how advanced frequency and electromagnetic waves function and influence a SUBJECT. If something can influence your actions, that means it has power ovr you (SUBJECT) it's the same way. I believe juju operates just like radio waves, infrared, visible light and more.
2. Using "sure" that sentence means acceptance of juju as a science... So no need to argue or explain.
3. About Adeboye, even some phones when produced it fails to work, despite the same brand being produced from the same company functioning well.
ā–  So What about the other times his frequency or waves didn't fail?
4. You have started confusing yourself again. Juju is not a religious power. Juju is observation, practices and execution. That is science and science keeps improving. Juju keeps improving grin So as juju is a science, it can exert its influence /power on a SUBJECT.
1. undecided

2. Africans claim it is a science. I don't argue with their claim, so sure. But is it proven science? That is the question. undecided

3. Adeboye's failings are to be compared to the production of defective phones in which defects are traceable and explainable. WOW! shocked

4. So, you admit this frequency you claim the man has offers no guarantees and when it does supposedly work there is no proof that it was in fact this frequency of his that is to be credited? undecided

5. Juju is not a religious power?
reĀ·liĀ·gion
ā–¶ the belief in and worship of a superhuman power or powers, especially a God or gods.
ā–¶ a particular system of faith and worship.
Are you or real? So, Ifa and Ogun worshippers are not religious men? Are they aware of this? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:05am On May 26
Kobojunkie:
Is this "God's power" that you speak of only expressed through certain tools? For instance, what stops a man from claiming that it is by urinating on his children and his followers that he "heals" them? Is God's power really sourced through sticks and urine or poop? Yes, God(not men) is All-Powerful, and yes, all power ā€” regardless of who claims/pretends to have it ā€” belongs to God. But did God All-powerful say this or is this merely a desperate attempt by your person to drag God down in the mud for the sake of men? undecided

Look prophets or people from the past used substances to perform wonders. Water, Sticks, sand and many more. I have forgotten the name which this methods called and listed under.

Nonetheless, remember how Elisha recovered the ax head from river Jordan? Do you know how it became a Floating Ax Head?
Scientifically or Logically, can an Ax metal float on water?
Can you go to third Mainland Bridge and drop a wood inside then wait if an ax head to float?

So if Elisha could use nature, wood, to effect a such a feat, then it's possible Adeboye too can do it with the stick
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:07am On May 26
Kobojunkie:
1. undecided

2. Africans claim it is a science. I don't argue with their claim, so sure. But is it proven science? That is the question. undecided

3. Adeboye's failings are to be compared to the production of defective phones in which defects are traceable and explainable. WOW! shocked

4. So, you admit this frequency you claim the man has offers no guarantees and when it does supposedly work there is no proof that it was in fact this frequency of his that is to be credited? undecided

5. Juju is not a religious power?
Are you or real? So, Ifa and Ogun worshippers are not religious men? Are they aware of this? shocked shocked shocked shocked

You don't even need to belive juju works before it functions... That's the thing about it.

Several places in Africa calls juju different names,
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On May 26
FatherCHRISTMAS:
ā–  Look prophets or people from the past used substances to perform wonders. Water, Sticks, sand and many more. I have forgotten the name which this methods called and listed under. Nonetheless, remember how Elisha recovered the ax head from river Jordan? Do you know how it became a Floating Ax Head? Scientifically or Logically, can an Ax metal float on water? Can you go to third Mainland Bridge and drop a wood inside then wait if an ax head to float? So if Elisha could use nature, wood, to effect a such a feat, then it's possible
ā–  Adeboye too can do it with the stick
The story instead has it that the God of Elisha, not the axe or the water, was responsible for the miracles in all of those cases. The men standing right next to Elisha at that time could have done the same using the very same tools because they didn't serve the same God that Elisha did. But somehow you have chosen to reduce the occurrences and stories down to the mere objects that were involved. Why? undecided

According to your assertion, the stick helped Adeboye heal a woman. So, you should have no issues believing that a supposed god of man urinating on his congregationā€” women and children in particularā€” should also be able to accomplish the same, right? undecided
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On May 26
FatherCHRISTMAS:
ā–  You don't even need to belive juju works before it functions... That's the thing about it.
Several places in Africa calls juju different names
I grew up next to a babalawo and then next to an alfa in Nigeria and not once was I able to obtain proof of their works. I was told by many even back then that it was because I did not believe or was it that my spirit was strong ... can't quite remember the exact words used. So, stop spewing nonsense at me! undecided
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:17am On May 26
Kobojunkie:
I grew up next to a babalawo and then next to an alfa in Nigeria and not once was I able to obtain proof of their works. I was told by many even back then that it was because I did not believe or was it that my spirit was strong ... can't quite remember the exact words used. So, stop spewing nonsense at me! undecided

They told you nonsense grin grin
Which spirit strong... We are all just humans and subject to the effects around us

It didn't work for you because your spirit was strong keh grin grin
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:21am On May 26
Kobojunkie:
The story instead has it that the God of Elisha, not the axe or the water, was responsible for the miracles in all of those cases. The men standing right next to Elisha at that time could have done the same using the very same tools because they didn't serve the same God that Elisha did. But somehow you have chosen to reduce the occurrences and stories down to the mere objects that were involved. Why? undecided

According to your assertion, the stick helped Adeboye heal a woman So, you should have no issues believing that a supposed god of man urinating on his congregationā€” women and children in particularā€” should also be able to accomplish the same, right? undecided

You have started twisting my own words when I am not dead cheesy cheesy
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On May 26
FatherCHRISTMAS:
ā–  They told you nonsense grin grin Which spirit strong... We are all just humans and subject to the effects around us It didn't work for you because your spirit was strong keh grin grin
Exactly my point! There was no evidence even then that juju worked, and when I confronted them of them they fashioned a lie to throw me off thinking. There is no proof out there that this Juju science has any power to it except for the one fashioned by you in your mind ā€” a delusion. undecided
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:24am On May 26
Kobojunkie:

According to your assertion, the stick helped Adeboye heal a woman. So, you should have no issues believing that a supposed god of man urinating on his congregationā€” women and children in particularā€” should also be able to accomplish the same, right? undecided

What was the purpose of the wood dropped on the water where the ax had sunk?
Re: God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On May 26
FatherCHRISTMAS:
ā–  You have started twisting my own words when I am not dead cheesy cheesy
Twist ke!
FatherCHRISTMAS:
FatherCHRISTMAS:
...So if Elisha could use nature, wood, to effect a such a feat, then it's possible Adeboye too can do it with the stick
Are these not your words? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August / The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) / Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle ā€“ Pastor Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.