Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

CBN Sacks 200 More Staff - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CBN Sacks 200 More Staff (38523 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by agadez007(m): 9:22pm On May 24
Directionless Government
Renewed Shege banza,Dan iska

1 Like

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by penearth(m): 9:23pm On May 24
Welcome to labor market

1 Like

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by 99thEnemy(m): 9:23pm On May 24
Paraman:
You will explain till 2031
grin
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Hezmatosky: 9:24pm On May 24
When were they employed? Did you tell us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by greypencils: 9:26pm On May 24
I dey sure say na all those northerners wey just pack themselves there go chop money. Zero productivity with long throat, this is what you get. NNPC is next please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:31pm On May 24
yarimo:
They are still checking the names of the sack workers grin

I'm sure it's those Harbowkey bloatware that always infest lucrative parastatals that are affected.

Some are almost 70, you'll still see them in the office.

I wish the same could also be done in NNPC and NLNG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by grandstar(m): 9:35pm On May 24
I suspect many of those sacked were those involved in shady deals during the time of Emefiele.

Anyway, this is a sign of what is to come were Tinubu given a second term. The civil service will be trimmed and restructured for optimal service delivery.

NLC requesting for generous wage increases for idle hands is something Tinubu won't acquiesce to
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Greatness09: 9:38pm On May 24
simpleseyi:

Yet children of hate, anger, bitterness and frustration are in support of the useless vagabond, just because he changed currency during election period in order to hurt and damage the ambition of the god of Politics and Economics Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban.

People who dropped out of Primary School in their villages, and jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to Lagos to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups and sleep under Lagos bridges

Your bitterness go far ooo...no go drink sniper oooo no be them cause wetin dey sup for the country oooo abi you no read the topic

4 Likes

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Dougad: 9:38pm On May 24
If CBN is firing people, then we're in bigger shit that I even thought.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Greatness09: 9:39pm On May 24
Nawa ooo people supporting this Government i hail una ooo... its not ordinary
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Tonyblessed(m): 9:40pm On May 24
bbbbb
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by ebinpawa: 9:41pm On May 24
Smithkafors:

Why will they wail?. Your sisters or family or villagers affected than the people you are trolling.

Your guys problem is that you feel everything is about politics. You vote incompetent people every year and expect a change.

You can’t even mention one sector in Nigeria doing great since 8yrs ago till now.

Make una try dey reason abeg.
You voted for apc

DON'T COMPLAIN
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by obaidan: 9:42pm On May 24
it just crossed my mind that even if a sacked CBN staff collects payoff package of 75million.......that is approximately 50k dollars. This is not even enough to fund 1 child's masters in the US.
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by MaziObinnaokija: 9:45pm On May 24
sad those ones that entered from backyard 🚪 nkoh/paddy paddy?
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by MaziObinnaokija: 9:45pm On May 24
sad nah those Gworo people full there b4
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by StUriah(m): 9:46pm On May 24
He ought to have included Lagos State Government House.

Ole ni Omo Emefiele yen o!

He wan buy all of Lagos?

He is number one real developer of Lagos.

DONFASZY:
Emefiele’s properties forfeited to the federal government include;
1) 94 Units of 11 Storey building under Construction at 2, Otunba Elegushi 2nd Avenue (Formerly Club) Road, iKoyi, Lagos;
2) AM Plaza, 11 Story Office Space, Situate on 1E, Otunba Adedoyin Crescent, Lekki Peninsula Scheme 1, Lagos;
3) Imore Industrial Park 1, Esa Street, Imoore Land purchased with (Deep Bive Industrial Town, Oriade LCDA, Amuwo Odofin LGA, Lagos;
4) Mitrewood and Tatler Warehouse (Furniture Plant at Bogije) near Elemoro Lagos, Owolomi Village, Ibeju-Lekki LGA, Lagos
5) 2 properties purchased from Chevron Nigeria, Closed PFA Fund, Block B.Lot.Twin Completed Property Lakes Estate. Lekki, Lagos.
6) One plot measuring 1,038.069 sqm, at Lekki Foreshore Estate Scheme, Block A, Plot 4, Foreshore Estate, Eti-Osa, LGA;
7) Estate located at 100, Cottonwood Coppel Texas Drive, Coppel, Texas, Owned by Lipam investment Services;
8] a Land at 1, Bunmi Owulude Street, (Maruwa), Lekki Phase 1, Lagos and a Property Situate on 8, Bayo Kuku Road, lkoyi Lagos.

The EFCC had sought an interim forfeiture of the monies and properties under Section 17 of the Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act, 2006, Section 44(2)(b) of the Constitution, and the court’s inherent jurisdiction.

Specifically, the anti-graft agency requested “an interim order forfeiting to the Federal Government of Nigeria the funds held in the accounts listed in Schedule ‘A,’ which are reasonably suspected to be proceeds of unlawful activities.”
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Mandate1: 9:46pm On May 24
grandstar:
I suspect many of those sacked were those involved in shady deals during the time of Emefiele.

Anyway, this is a sign of what is to come were Tinubu given a second term. The civil service will be trimmed and restructured for optimal service delivery.

NLC requesting for generous wage increases for idle hands is something Tinubu won't acquiesce to
trimmed yes, restructure for optimal service delivery? Joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by PlasmaTV: 9:47pm On May 24
Smithkafors:

Why will they wail?. Your sisters or family or villagers affected than the people you are trolling.

Your guys problem is that you feel everything is about politics. You vote incompetent people every year and expect a change.

You can’t even mention one sector in Nigeria doing great since 8yrs ago till now.

Make una try dey reason abeg.
God bless you for that reply. Those people are stupidly bigoted. It's a disgrace to their heritage.

1 Like

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Anatolia: 9:48pm On May 24
The only thing this government knows is how to heap misery upon people.
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by GloriousGbola: 9:49pm On May 24
No way Cardoso can work with the insha Allah go slow style of northern civil servants that populate CBN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by PlasmaTV: 9:50pm On May 24
simpleseyi:

Who voted incompetent people? Your biological father too is a Nigerian, why didn't he come out to face the god of Politics and Economics Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban or is your father not competent?
You must be a psychiatric patient for bringing his father into this. Omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Nice2023(m): 9:52pm On May 24
I only pity those of them that voted Tinubu.

I really pity them...because it would be like using ur hands to vote someone that would render u useless and jobless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by babsthegreat: 9:52pm On May 24
This is very unnecessary why sack workers how does it affect the economy this is not ok .
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by lamentor78(m): 9:53pm On May 24
Nothing is permanent in Nigeria, except God given grace.

All these CBN staff with pride, body go tell them after 6 months.
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by 4tomandchi: 9:54pm On May 24
The CBN governor too should go clueless Be**T Man just put country man in a fix hunger Is the order of the day.

When Black Face sing that year we no know say Tinubu Lagos him been d sing for choi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) / My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud / FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.