Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,484 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

CBN Sacks 200 More Staff - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CBN Sacks 200 More Staff (38529 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Paraman: 9:18am On May 25
Smartcitizen:

Hahaha hahaha hahaha!

As if you have eaten since three days ago!

Just wait for another round of Rice sharing program and I doubt if you will ever survive it like most of your friends who died in the stamped.
k
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Atlantis585: 9:19am On May 25
Enemyofpeace:
stfu and stop being sentimental. Do they really need the numbers of staff that were working there before or bad belle just dey make you hate the president without making use of your brain. Whether you like it or not Tinubu will rule you and your people for the next three years

Only 3 more years?
Noooo, he must rule for 7 more.
Good for nothing Dumbos like you must get brain reset by fire by force.
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Codes151(m): 9:41am On May 25
One of the things I would have done if I were to be president.

Also, NNPc , Dpr. All those herds of illiterates from north should be removed.
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Codes151(m): 9:44am On May 25
Atlantis585:
Thieffnubbu is working.

Hardship will reset some people’s brains by the time he is done with all of you BATstards and BATerias that have been shouting Emilokan .

We thought GEJ and Buhari were clueless but this one is on another level.

7 more years of this will be the best tonic for y’all.

In the words of Dino, “Ntoooor!”
don’t mention Gej name again in rubbish!!!

Also, I am not a Tinubu fan but you can’t say shit against Tinubu in less than one year post the donkey Buhari.

Stop the petty games and see the growth.

Same way you guys were blind to see GEJ was doing well.

Igbo’s are the reason GEJ lost.

We have moved on.

So, grow up.
Obi, I also voted lost.
Life goes on
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Eriokanmi: 10:16am On May 25
masseratti:
very funny ... peanut are been paid to CBN staffs? You know nothing bro..btw what on earth are 10000 people doing in CBN building in Abuja..plus why would the CBN need 10000 staffs ?
I have 2 people working there and I know their salary. Mind you, those employed were spread across the cbn branches nationwide. One of them still called last night. Despite being given a lot of work that wasn't at par with salary, they still sacked him. How sure are you that they're truly 10k as speculated? You can believe anything shaa grin. CBN is understaffed and that's the truth.

By the time they replace the sacked people with their children, you and I wouldn't know. You come to lagos and see osun, kwara, Ondo people flood our ministry, doing nothing. They only come to work, gossip, go home and collect salary at the end of the month. Tinubu is only on a vendetta mission.
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by masseratti: 10:55am On May 25
Eriokanmi:
I have 2 people working there and I know their salary. Mind you, those employed were spread across the cbn branches nationwide. One of them still called last night. Despite being given a lot of work that wasn't at par with salary, they still sacked him. How sure are you that they're truly 10k as speculated? You can believe anything shaa grin. CBN is understaffed and that's the truth.

By the time they replace the sacked people with their children, you and I wouldn't know. You come to lagos and see osun, kwara, Ondo people flood our ministry, doing nothing. They only come to work, gossip, go home and collect salary at the end of the month. Tinubu is only on a vendetta mission.
oga please stop saying what you have no idea of online please,am a lagosian and in Abuja currently...my work place is in central area same street with CBN head office...I have had cause to do business with CBN staffs right from their Lagos office since 2008 at namdi Azikiwe side adjoining broad Street,the annex office ....I can't count how many friends I have there,I was in the business of lending most of their staffs Money way back then one of the pre requisite is your pay slip..their salaries was bump up by Sanusi because they complained that the banks staffs they are suppose to be supervising earn more than they do ..

So don't tell me they earn much and one work load is much ..that's a terrible lie ..the 10,000 are not spread in state or regional office...its at that building and most do absolutely next to nothing,just replying irrelevant memo,the senior ones fully engaged in FX round tripping,come and see their houses in Abuja..u will be wondering where they got money from ...apart from NNPC staffs the next ballers in town are CBN staffs.. clearly there is something wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Eriokanmi: 11:24am On May 25
masseratti:
oga please stop saying what you have no idea of online please,am a lagosian and in Abuja currently...my work place is in central area same street with CBN head office...I have had cause to do business with CBN staffs right from their Lagos office since 2008 at namdi Azikiwe side adjoining broad Street,the annex office ....I can't count how many friends I have there,I was in the business of lending most of their staffs Money way back then one of the pre requisite is your pay slip..their salaries was bump up by Sanusi because they complained that the banks staffs they are suppose to be supervising earn more than they do ..

So don't tell me they earn much and one work load is much ..that's a terrible lie ..the 10,000 are not spread in state or regional office...its at that building and most do absolutely next to nothing,just replying irrelevant memo,the senior ones fully engaged in FX round tripping,come and see their houses in Abuja..u will be wondering where they got money from ...apart from NNPC staffs the next ballers in town are CBN staffs.. clearly there is something wrong somewhere.
To start with, do you also think I fabricated my story? Do you even know what I do to the CBN? If we stop serving their alternative energy for one hour, they're in trouble. In 2022, I personally followed up a guy's employment at the CBN and cos of my influence, he was taken. He wasn't a core staff at first. By the time he's later converted he was posted to Kaduna branch. He also had a colleague though I didn't know how he was taken but they got posted out too. He was posted to yola office. They were both taken same time.

Most of those doing fx deals with the cbn aren't staff per se. They're these guys with the government connections. Aisha buhari introduced some of them cos she too was involved in the shady deal before she stopped. She made a lot of money from the fx sale.

The problem I have with most of you guy is, you're quick to term someome a liar, not even knowing how he got his information from. That's very bad and I think you should change your mindset.

Just so you know, all those employed and sacked were mainly those who got there during emefiele era, not Sanusi and their salary isn't as fat as you claimed. They're mostly fresh graduates. CBN isn't just the Abuja office, even though its their HQ. All employees aren't centred in Abuja alone.

Once they're employed, they post them out. The guy I facilitated his employment is always complaining of workload. He works at their IT department in Kaduna. He does most of the work there. He's also a lagosian and affected by the sack. Tinubu doesn't like emefiele and that's the truth. When another government takes over tomorrow, all those employed by the current cbn could be sacked as well. There's nothing new in it. It's all politics. By the time they fix their people up, you'd not know. I dey see many tinz there . If tomorrow tinubu faces FIRS, I won't be surprised cos a lot got employed through osinbajo in that place.
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by spacechuks(m): 12:51pm On May 25
Sultannayef:

CBN is a revenue generating agency!!

How, pls explain,

The salaries expenditure of CBN staffers, the body can't even generate it, rather they plunder oil resources revenue from NNPC,

They last Governor stole with reckless abandon,

The CBN should be overhauled, let them start working for their income like other commercial Banks
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Enemyofpeace: 1:25pm On May 25
Atlantis585:

Only 3 more years?
Noooo, he must rule for 7 more.
Good for nothing Dumbos like you must get brain reset by fire by force.

yes we like it like that as long as you are going to follow us to go through the fokn pains. I'm happy that you already know that your candidate can't stop him in 2027. Your sufferings and pains are truly assured for the next 7 years.
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Forkthiefnubu: 2:39pm On May 25
They will replaced them with ppl from oyo and okitipupa, you will see , I trust this people
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by generalsteve007: 3:24pm On May 25
Joblessness is big disease, the from the waste
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by generalsteve007: 3:27pm On May 25
Enemyofpeace:
yes we like it like that as long as you are going to follow us to go through the fokn pains. I'm happy that you already know that your candidate can't stop him in 2027. Your sufferings and pains are truly assured for the next 7 years.
See person wey hunger dey price dey talk, nwoke mechie eze ure, ezi bida
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Scientheosopher(m): 3:33pm On May 25
Will it help CBN to stop Kudabank from making it impossible for users to login if they log out or reset password?
This issue has been going on for at least a year now!
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Enemyofpeace: 5:36pm On May 25
generalsteve007:

See person wey hunger dey price dey talk, nwoke mechie eze ure, ezi bida
it won't change anything. You and your people will never rule Nigeria, no matter how hard you try. Una go suffer!
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Energist: 7:54pm On May 25
Jeezuzpick:

I'm sure it's those Harbowkey bloatware that always infest lucrative parastatals that are affected.

Some are almost 70, you'll still see them in the office.

I wish the same could also be done in NNPC and NLNG.

Who told you NLNG is a govt company ? NNPC too is the top most govt entity where only your merit can take you. Ask around. Don't generalise aimlessly
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by PHAYOL81: 8:58pm On May 25
If their questionable competence necessitate this, then no problem. We can only make do with the best hands.
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Coolgent(m): 10:51pm On May 25
emkz:
Across all sectors, the administration must carry out a personnel audit. Most times, the children of politicians are elevated with even some retiring staff of some lucrative agencies bringing their children.

If it is not true, when has CBN, FIRS and NSPMC done open recruitment?

From our findings, these children of politicians are not making meaningful contributions to the agencies.

Until the children of politicians are kicked out, it would be hard to believe that they are sincere.

Paid comment!
Re: CBN Sacks 200 More Staff by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:07am On May 26
Energist:

Who told you NLNG is a govt company ? NNPC too is the top most govt entity where only your merit can take you. Ask around. Don't generalise aimlessly

See you!

Go and ask for those who've led NLNG.

You'll be surprised at the northerners on the list.

Where's the current NNPC GMD from?

No be Nigeria again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud / FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.