Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,715 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel (26790 Views)

Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by NaijaCover(m): 12:45am On May 25
The Sokoto State Police Command has confirmed the murder of a middle-aged woman in one of the hotels within the metropolis.

The woman was killed in a gruesome manner in the hotel where she allegedly went with her alleged killer.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Ahmed Rufai confirmed the incident to our correspondent in a telephone interview saying the deceased was found dead with a slit throat in the toilet of the hotel room.

He said the police have commenced an investigation and have gathered useful information from documents the suspect left in the hotel room.

[b]“We have commenced an investigation into the incident, as we are able to gather some useful information from documents the alleged killer left in the room and his information at the reception.

“We will update the press on our investigation as it goes on but for now, we are on it,” [/b]he added.

Sources close to the deceased said the victim is a divorcee mother of four who occasionally visited the hotel.
Source: https://punchng.com/mother-of-four-murdered-in-sokoto-hotel/

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by NaijaCover(m): 12:45am On May 25
What Is Really Happening Inside This Sokoto
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by BigYash: 12:55am On May 25
Lawa o
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Tecnophone: 1:17am On May 25
She died on active service. Nonetheless, rip.
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by UselessBuharist: 2:31am On May 25
They will leave their marriages due to some irreconcilable differences and start running around with other women’s husbands. Una go wise soon, deluded bunch

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by ceejay80s(m): 2:51am On May 25
Good for her
Sebi she no wan sidon for husband house....
I bet u the ex husband will be saying now sebi I tell una say she dey fucckkk up and down that why I left, Una don believe me now?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by AAAA67: 4:19am On May 25
Divorced mother of four , doing olosho to maintain her family.
At times, life might be unfair to some people, but she towed the wrong path of survival.
Unfortunately, the times we are in are very evil.
Pray her killer is caught and brought to justice

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by mysticwarrior(m): 4:35am On May 25
He would be caught.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Babangidapikin: 4:52am On May 25
So a killer would leave information linking him ...dey play just dey play ... follow the lead sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:14am On May 25
Olosho transaction gone wrong . The risk women take going out to lodge in a hotel with strange men,is beyond imagination.
A man who might be a rapist,robber, ritual killer, psychotic killer or whatever.
They will never learn, even with all the news flying all over the place.

10 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by KingLennon(m): 6:18am On May 25
Women are really suffering but they have refused to learn sad. Now she is dead, leaving the four children to the streets sad....

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Kwaramustgoodag: 6:28am On May 25
Everyone should be careful

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Yankee101: 6:55am On May 25
That’s is wickedness
Retiring premises cameras
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by EmeldaSmiths: 6:56am On May 25
Why all this murder of women and mother's in these recent days? Like, what's going on? All these wicked human demons doing this, where are they from?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by ironheart(m): 6:56am On May 25
Its well
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Abolodje: 6:56am On May 25
Before we face the deranged killer, wetin mother of 4 dey find for hotel around that time abeg abi olosho no dey get retirement age again😭

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by bigdammyj: 6:57am On May 25
Noted.
R.I.P to her
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Godjone(m): 6:59am On May 25
Indeed Nigeria is a crime scene. The place of Islamists extremists cannot be totally ruled out in this horrible act. I can vividly remembered what the Islamists guys did to DEBORAH in same Sokoto.

If these guys cannot live peacefully with others, then the should split this country lets go our own way. What manner of cannibalism is this

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by greenermodels: 7:00am On May 25
What's the essence of leaving ones marriage to start sleeping around with assorted men? Women should reason before they act, single motherhood is nothing but hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by EngrEgghead: 7:02am On May 25
Sokoto again. That place used to be peaceful and serene in the 90's and early 2000.
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by pikechukwu6(m): 7:09am On May 25
Leaving your marriage to enjoy life... now you can see your life. The devil in your house is better than the Angel you see outside but the children of Eve will not hear cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by jeromestarks: 7:11am On May 25
No woman cheats like married women.
No living thing follows peniss like human single mothers.

If you didn't marry your wife as a virgin , you're living in bondage.

Fvck any woman you like but when it comes to marriage, take your time to find a virgin. Do otherwise and suffer depression like many married men are currently suffering.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Fiscus105(m): 7:21am On May 25
ceejay80s:
Good for her
Sebi she no wan sidon for husband house....
I bet u the ex husband will be saying now sebi I tell una say she dey fucckkk up and down that why I left, Una don believe me now?

75% of marriage failure caused mainly by husbands, know this and have peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by superCleanworks(m): 7:21am On May 25
people get mind sha
if you have ever killed a chicken or a goat before, you would know what it means...
to hold a fellow human being down and ignore all their cries, pleas and struggles. Bring out knife, split the throat and feel the hotness of the blood touching your hand. YET you didn't flinch. God forbid.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by kennyz247(m): 7:22am On May 25
Rest in peace mother

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man absconds with Ex-wife’s Newborn Baby To Negotiate Dowry Refund (photo) / 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.