Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,507 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel (26795 Views)

Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Fiscus105(m): 7:22am On May 25
jeromestarks:
No woman cheat like married women.
No living thing follows peniss like human single mothers.

If you didn't marry your wife as a virgin , you're living in bondage.

Fvck any woman you like but when it comes to marriage, take your time to find a virgin. Do otherwise and suffer depression like many married men are currently suffering.

Read ur post very well, you would see that you are going mad gradually.

Anyway, that's effect of Colorado on Naija teenagers

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by saveman91(m): 7:28am On May 25
Who will burial the woman the killer or the ex husband
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by dankorode(m): 7:32am On May 25
ceejay80s:
Good for her
Sebi she no wan sidon for husband house....
I bet u the ex husband will be saying now sebi I tell una say she dey fucckkk up and down that why I left, Una don believe me now?
do you know if her husband is dead

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On May 25
But what do these people really gain killing women on a regular basis?

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Busu001: 7:46am On May 25
Wetin she go find for hotel?🥲
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by dododawa1: 7:48am On May 25
Inside life
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by axglide(m): 7:50am On May 25
superCleanworks:
people get mind sha
if you have ever killed a chicken or a goat before, you would know what it means...
to hold a fellow human being down and ignore all their cries, pleas and struggles. Bring out knife, split the throat and feel the hotness of the blood touching your hand. YET you didn't flinch. God forbid.

As in the thing Dey weak me. Conscience dead 😵

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Real2088: 7:59am On May 25
ceejay80s:
Good for her
Sebi she no wan sidon for husband house....
I bet u the ex husband will be saying now sebi I tell una say she dey fucckkk up and down that why I left, Una don believe me now?

I keep telling people nomatter what,once death strikes even if is your enemy and you clearly know is nemesis or anything please do not rejoice,not openly,I don't know your religion or what you believe but believe me Rejoicing loudly can make your own secred being turn against you, don't say that's good for her, you aren't perfect neither are your sisters, allow her chi deal with her and don't get involved

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Real2088: 8:03am On May 25
Babangidapikin:
So a killer would leave information linking him ...dey play just dey play ... follow the lead sha

I thought of this and then again e fit be Mallam so is possible,their sense na 4 percent grin

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Donchieli: 8:07am On May 25
Oga wic wan b wat is really happening inside this sokoto

Wic news u get about sokoto

De calm down

Dz ur antics no de work

post=130128093:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Sokoto
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Real2088: 8:07am On May 25
Abolodje:
Before we face the deranged killer, wetin mother of 4 dey find for hotel around that time abeg abi olosho no dey get retirement age again😭

Face the killer first,A killer of mother of four will still kill a single girl or any man,

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Daniluv1(m): 8:08am On May 25
Babangidapikin:
So a killer would leave information linking him ...dey play just dey play ... follow the lead sha

You dey mind them

He might have left those documents on purpose just to divert their attention
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Donchieli: 8:10am On May 25
Wic wan b again

Wetin b happen der b4

Nigerians and escalation and blowing out of proportion

Una lyk de put person for panic mode

EngrEgghead:
Sokoto again. That place used to be peaceful and serene in the 90's and early 2000.
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by NaijaCover(m): 8:10am On May 25
Donchieli:
Oga wic wan b wat is really happening inside this sokoto

Wic news u get about sokoto

De calm down

Dz ur antics no de work

Inukwa
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:13am On May 25
AAAA67:
Divorced mother of four , doing olosho to maintain her family.
At times, life might be unfair to some people, but she towed the wrong path of survival.
Unfortunately, the times we are in are very evil.
Pray her killer is caught and brought to justice

Is there anywhere in the report where they stated that she is the one taking care of her children?
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by ceejay80s(m): 8:14am On May 25
Real2088:

I keep telling people nomatter what,once death strikes even if is your enemy and you clearly know is nemesis or anything please do not rejoice,not openly,I don't know your religion or what you believe but believe me Rejoicing loudly can make your own secred being turn against you, don't say that's good for her, you aren't perfect neither are your sisters, allow her chi deal with her and don't get involved
All men die...it's time and method of death that differs
It's called alu (abomination ) she brought it up on her self,
I know I will die someday but it will never be a shameful death, if I die by accident it's clean , if I die in my sleep , it's clean , if I die of sickness , it's clean and not a sin but if I die in a hotel on to of another man's wife, oga it's evil

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Real2088: 8:16am On May 25
ceejay80s:

All men die...it's time and method of death that differs
It's called alu (abomination ) she brought it up on her self,
I know I will die someday but it will never be a shameful death, if I die by accident it's clean , if I die in my sleep , it's clean , if I die of sickness , it's clean and not a sin but if I die in a hotel on to of another man's wife, oga it's evil

You are mis quoting me,I never supported evil
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Chibuzoripob: 8:16am On May 25
grin grin cheesy grin See Sokoto CP grin cheesy grin grin grin. Jackson of Osun on get partner
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by HenryWilliams(m): 8:18am On May 25
I'm patiently waiting for the idiot that would blame this on her ex husband...since they know nothing else than blaming men for every woman's misfortune.
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by ceejay80s(m): 8:19am On May 25
Fiscus105:

75% of marriage failure caused mainly by husbands, know this and have peace.
U are a woman please edit ur nairaland sex status
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Whytelyon(m): 8:22am On May 25
I think say all these Hajiya no day nack? Wetin day happen? So them like Nacking pass us?
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Whytelyon(m): 8:31am On May 25
Fiscus105:

Read ur post very well, you would see that you are going mad gradually.

Anyway, that's effect of Colorado on Naija teenagers

Hahahahahahahhahaha
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Justbehave(m): 8:34am On May 25
Fiscus105:

75% of marriage failure caused mainly by husbands, know this and have peace.
Are you married?

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by mukthar2000(m): 8:42am On May 25
Imagine, some hausa ladies would Never for once appreciate their husband effort until it's lead to divorce, that lead to high number of divorceee amount hausa ladies,
They would never be contented with what the husband offer them, instead they would compared the husband with their neighbors, and some of the mother inlaw too spoilt their daughter and brainwashed the wife against the husband, all this lead to divorce.

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Raylight2(m): 8:45am On May 25
post=130128090:

Source: https://punchng.com/mother-of-four-murdered-in-sokoto-hotel/

Hope the purported documents are the killer's documents and not stolen? An innocent person might have just been setup or the details on the docs are false.
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Spartachizzy: 8:54am On May 25
Use what you have and get what you want, that's what she went to the hotel for
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by LiveWire85: 8:54am On May 25
Killed In Action
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by 4ward4: 8:55am On May 25
mukthar2000:
Imagine, some hausa ladies would Never for once appreciate their husband effort until it's lead to divorce, that lead to high number of divorceee amount hausa ladies,
They would never be contented with what the husband offer them, instead they would compared the husband with their neighbors, and some of the mother inlaw too spoilt their daughter and brainwashed the wife against the husband, all this lead to divorce.

Really saddening and getting rampant lately

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by CHoccolaTE: 8:58am On May 25
Many mentally unstable males are really on this nairaland. Tufia.
Supporters of killers and rapists.

In fact Nigerian men are mentally unstable misogynists, don't know how their women are still attracted to them.

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by anytexy: 9:24am On May 25
Babangidapikin:
Same here
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by seanery: 9:38am On May 25
One olosho down.

9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police / Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos)