Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,503 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel (26794 Views)

Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by maasoap(m): 9:53am On May 25
ceejay80s:
Good for her
Sebi she no wan sidon for husband house....
I bet u the ex husband will be saying now sebi I tell una say she dey fucckkk up and down that why I left, Una don believe me now?

Good for her? You wouldn't understand until you found yourself in some other people's predicament. Continue being childish

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by ObaKlaz: 10:43am On May 25
Fiscus105:

75% of marriage failure caused mainly by husbands, know this and have peace.
I'm sure you whipped out that statistic from your ass.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by ceejay80s(m): 11:04am On May 25
maasoap:

Good for her? You wouldn't understand until you found yourself in some other people's predicament. Continue being childish
I can never be in her predicament....I am a sinner but not a foolish type, all of u are just ee pitying evil because u are just like them, allow ur wife to be sleeping around with men so when she dies , u will clap for her for a job well done...

These are the type of news I have pity for below

2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak

https://www.nairaland.com/8104167/2-women-electrocuted-festac-lightning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Amumaigwe: 11:16am On May 25
UselessBuharist:
They will leave their marriages due to some irreconcilable differences and start running around with other women’s husbands. Una go wise soon, deluded bunch

I am beginning to feel sorry for the kind of brains the other gender are naturally endowed with. They seem to been equipped with a strange propensity to consistently make wrong decisions and get consumed by it's consequences. It amazes me that even when they realize they have made a wrong decision, they will rather continue wallowing in that murky waters rather than turning round to make necessary ammends. It is very pitiable.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Amumaigwe: 11:19am On May 25
Fiscus105:

75% of marriage failure caused mainly by husbands, know this and have peace.

You are either a young boy or a lady hiding behind a masculine Monika.
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by anonimi: 11:20am On May 25
UselessBuharist:
They will leave their marriages due to some irreconcilable differences and start running around with other women’s husbands. Una go wise soon, deluded bunch

Where did you get this information from in the OP

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by anonimi: 11:22am On May 25
ceejay80s:
Good for her
Sebi she no wan sidon for husband house....
I bet u the ex husband will be saying now sebi I tell una say she dey fucckkk up and down that why I left, Una don believe me now?

How senseless can one be with a comment like this?

Do you want the killer freed when the person is finally arrested

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by UselessBuharist: 11:26am On May 25
Amumaigwe:

I am beginning to feel sorry for the kind of brains the other gender are naturally endowed with. They seem to been equipped with a strange propensity to consistently make wrong decisions and get consumed by it's consequences. It amazes me that even when they realize they have made a wrong decision, they will rather continue wallowing in that murky waters rather than turning round to make necessary ammends. It is very pitiable.

Millions of them are ready to make the same mistake next week not minding the very bad testimonies they hear on a daily basis from their fellow women
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Joy2dworldxyz: 11:38am On May 25
AAAA67:
Divorced mother of four , doing olosho to maintain her family.
At times, life might be unfair to some people, but she towed the wrong path of survival.
Unfortunately, the times we are in are very evil.
Pray her killer is caught and brought to justice

The killer may never be caught cos he planned to implicate an innocent person who the killer left his documents behind. The police should widen up
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by ceejay80s(m): 11:39am On May 25
anonimi:

How senseless can one be with a comment like this?

Do you want the killer freed when the person is finally arrested
U are more senseless than u think....
Don't mention me again bloody ass
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Fiscus105(m): 12:09pm On May 25
Amumaigwe:

You are either a young boy or a lady hiding behind a masculine Monika.

When you sleep around with various women claiming that you are African man.

When you use money that u supposed to take responsibility of family for drinking and womanizing

When you chasing every girls, even at ur neighborhood,by not respecting ur marriage.

When you go out at will and comming home at will, even when you dnt have any tangible things doing outside, (neglecting kids for wife alone)

And several of such atrocities committed by men,...... goggles is ur friend,u can check it to confirm or deny .

......I have intervened several of
marriages that are having issues, before I came out to my submission.

You can keep on doing gragra, the way Africa men doing.

I still maintain my position that, "WE" the men, do cause marriage failure farrrrrr more than wives do.

Oga Methuselah, doing ur self good, by conducting UNBIASED accesement of marriages of ur friends, neighbors, church members and family that are
having issues by urself.

Also, check the one that are "relatively enjoying peace, take notice of how husbands of such marriages(good & bad) are behaving.

NB. Your post is enough to say whole lot about ur personality.......a personality that full of prejudice towards gender, religion, tribe.

I will advise you to learn how to take responsibility when things going wrong,rather than shifting blame others .

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Vulcan24(m): 1:16pm On May 25
Babangidapikin:
So a killer would leave information linking him ...dey play just dey play ... follow the lead sha
Competent police detectives and technology can trace any crime and perpetrator
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by severusnape03: 2:05pm On May 25
"Step into a world of exceptional service at Ardeche."
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by khreus(m): 2:33pm On May 25
You can tell is a case of one disease sicken alhaji plus a southern promiscous woman. A lost battle before it is even fought. Hausas know how to cover for there own-worst case scenario, they will say she spoke blasphemously against their prophet.
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Calitoscassius(m): 3:58pm On May 25
UselessBuharist:
The victim was a DIVORCEE! at the time, so she is allowed to meet men. You don't even know why she is divorced, The only person who is deluded here is You!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by UselessBuharist: 4:02pm On May 25
Calitoscassius:
The victim was a DIVORCEE! at the time, so she is allowed to meet men. You don't even know why he is divorce, The only person who is deluded here is You!

Your father is deluded, your parents stayed together not because they are perfect but because they decided to tolerate each other and make it work. They reconciled whenever there was an issue but today that’s not the case. I repeat they leave their marriages and start chasing after young boys and married men.

Die if you are not having it
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Calitoscassius(m): 4:12pm On May 25
UselessBuharist:

Your father is deluded, your parents stayed together not because they are perfect but because they decided to tolerate each other and make it work. They reconciled whenever there was an issue but today that’s not the case. I repeat they leave their marriages and start chasing after young boys and married men.

Die if you are not having it
I understand your pain now, grin that is what your mother did, she left your father and chased young men. Sorry for your loss.
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by mbos: 4:12pm On May 25
s..x is a very dangerous spiritual commitment

probably slept with an acquaintance of her eventual killer, jealousy spurs

it is demonic

EmeldaSmiths:
Why all this murder of women and mother's in these recent days? Like, what's going on? All these wicked human demons doing this, where are they from?
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by UselessBuharist: 4:21pm On May 25
Calitoscassius:
I understand your pain now, grin that is what your mother did, she left your father and chased young men. Sorry for your loss.

I wonder what you will grow up to become. You son of a prostitute.

You even said she can follow men just as your mom did
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Calitoscassius(m): 4:38pm On May 25
UselessBuharist:

I wonder what you will grow up to become. You son of a prostitute.

You even said she can follow men just as your mom did
You are right, your mother gave birth to me, grin

Correct, your mother is my mother.
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by UselessBuharist: 4:45pm On May 25
Calitoscassius:
You are right, your mother gave birth to me, grin

Correct, your mother is my mother.

My mother didn’t birth an idi0t, a thief
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Calitoscassius(m): 5:23pm On May 25
UselessBuharist:

My mother didn’t birth an idi0t, a thief
Yes, she did. She is also a beech!
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by UselessBuharist: 5:34pm On May 25
Calitoscassius:
Yes, she did. She is also a beech!

Your mama na dog
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Dumte(m): 6:17pm On May 25
na for Efeoma hotel dey mata happen. Wen we dey tell una girls say make them relax say life na step by step
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Coolgent(m): 11:02pm On May 25
post=130128093:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Sokoto
They don enter one chance (Apc govt) their governor recently approved 4 billions for the reconstruction of 2 Mosques!
Meanwhile 80% of Sokoto's students are sitting on bare floor due to lack of chairs.
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by onome2013: 1:52am On May 26
Unfortunately, she received blames of being a single mother dating different men, but she is the only one that can conveniently say the root causes of what happened that led to her death
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by vicfajeze: 6:53am On May 26
kennyz247:
Rest in peace mother
yansh na yansh
Re: Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel by Amumaigwe: 8:06am On May 27
Fiscus105:

When you sleep around with various women claiming that you are African man.

When you use money that u supposed to take responsibility of family for drinking and womanizing

When you chasing every girls, even at ur neighborhood,by not respecting ur marriage.

When you go out at will and comming home at will, even when you dnt have any tangible things doing outside, (neglecting kids for wife alone)

And several of such atrocities committed by men,...... goggles is ur friend,u can check it to confirm or deny .

......I have intervened several of
marriages that are having issues, before I came out to my submission.

You can keep on doing gragra, the way Africa men doing.

I still maintain my position that, "WE" the men, do cause marriage failure farrrrrr more than wives do.

Oga Methuselah, doing ur self good, by conducting UNBIASED accesement of marriages of ur friends, neighbors, church members and family that are
having issues by urself.

Also, check the one that are "relatively enjoying peace, take notice of how husbands of such marriages(good & bad) are behaving.

NB. Your post is enough to say whole lot about ur personality.......a personality that full of prejudice towards gender, religion, tribe.

I will advise you to learn how to take responsibility when things going wrong,rather than shifting blame others .

Don't bother yourself with lengthy lectures. You will soon learn from your own experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police / Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.