Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nairaland Saved Me From Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Saved Me From Depression (1027 Views)

Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Auxtan(m): 11:06am On May 25
I faced the toughest time of my life weeks ago after my 3+ years relationship ended at the particular period I was about making things official with my ex.

I came to Nairaland to pour out my heart, a forum I have found refuge for my deepest thoughts, thoughts that looks weak I couldn't tell anyone else but due to Nairaland is a faceless forum I always found it to be my best friend to get both the rude and kind lessons from others.

I feel so great now after my failed relationship weighed me down for many weeks. It was like my testicle was buried in my ex' body then. I couldn't stay hours without thinking about the memories we shared.

If not for the messages I come here to read and the replies to my posts, I would have been deep into my own emotions that would have kept me depressed till now.

But thankfully I feel so great now eh.. omooo is crazy!

Thank you great people cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by thesicilian: 11:15am On May 25
Sometimes just pouring out your feelings about an emotional problem can go a long way in helping you deal with it

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by STEWpid(f): 11:17am On May 25
Chai..

Thank God you were able to gain strength from the good responses and ignored the nincompoops that would post rubbish and insult you on your post.

You're welcome!

That's why it's a social network site.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Auxtan(m): 11:24am On May 25
thesicilian:
Sometimes just pouring out your feelings about an emotional problem can go a long way in helping you deal with it
It really went a long way. It was a situation I needed to handle by myself and it was killing me inside. All thanks to Nairaland for real.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by dawnomike(m): 12:09pm On May 25
Auxtan:
I faced the toughest time of my life weeks ago after my 3+ years relationship ended at the particular period I was about making things official with my ex.

I came to Nairaland to pour out my heart, a forum I have found refuge for my deepest thoughts, thoughts that looks weak I couldn't tell anyone else but due to Nairaland is a faceless forum I always found it to be my best friend to get both the rude and kind lessons from others.

I feel so great now after my failed relationship weighed me down for many weeks. It was like my testicle was buried in my ex' body then. I couldn't stay hours without thinking about the memories we shared.

If not for the messages I come here to read and the replies to my posts, I would have been deep into my own emotions that would have kept me depressed till now.

Welcome back to life brother!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Auxtan(m): 12:19pm On May 25
dawnomike:
Welcome back to life brother!
Thanks my bro

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Auxtan(m): 12:23pm On May 25
STEWpid:
Chai..

Thank God you were able to gain strength from the good responses and ignore the nincompoops that would post rubbish and insult you on your post.

You're welcome!

It amazes me how some people take out time to comment rudely, but I take it all to be the realities of life. Some believe passing their message in a rude way will be how it gets to ones skull grin I take all the lessons even if it's very rude. Thanks for your contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On May 25
I couldn't tell anyone else
Go and make friends in the real world. Nairaland is not real.
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Auxtan(m): 1:07pm On May 25
meobizy:
Go and make friends in the real world. Nairaland is not real.
Tell people something as weak as feeling down for a breakup?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:42pm On May 25
STEWpid:
Chai..

Thank God you were able to gain strength from the good responses and ignore the nincompoops that would post rubbish and insult you on your post.

You're welcome!

U no add any indigenous language join your comment today

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Nonexisting1: 9:22pm On May 25
Welcome to the world of heartless men. That is if the balls in between your legs are now hard.

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Proserpina: 9:36pm On May 25
Don't celebrate too soon. Wait until when you realize Nairaland and reality are not the same. grin
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by SunShowAfrica: 10:02pm On May 25
Thinking you can't move on when a woman betrays you is Mental slavery. That mental slavery is the most wicked prison a man can ve trapped in.

Its situations like this that made our forefathers have several wives and concubines. If I woman says she's leaving, she won't be missed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Auxtan(m): 10:13pm On May 25
SunShowAfrica:
Thinking you can't move on when a woman betrays you is Mental slavery. That mental slavery is the most wicked prison a man can ve trapped in.

Its situations like this that made our forefathers have several wives and concubines. If I woman says she's leaving, she won't be missed
This mental slavery really did me eh. Someone I was literally her provider and suddenly I felt like my heart was beating off it's joint when it was over. Well I know better now. I'm glad for the experience because my subsequent relationship(s) won't be all lovey dovey grin
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Marpatsyl(f): 10:40pm On May 25
Auxtan:
I'm glad for the experience because my subsequent relationship(s) won't be all lovey dovey grin
So the next person will suffer for this past one
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Auxtan(m): 11:12pm On May 25
Marpatsyl:
So the next person will suffer for this past one
Not at all, but she won't see so much love until we marry. My ex saw so much love and care from me. But never again!
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by MrCork: 11:25pm On May 25
Auxtan:

angry
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Marpatsyl(f): 11:46pm On May 25
Auxtan:

Not at all, but she won't see so much love until we marry. My ex saw so much love and care from me. But never again!
You have to be careful though and think it through properly..
I was once in a relationship where the guy was holding back too much and I also noticed he was extra careful with me. I had to confront him one day and asked why he behaves like that and that was when he told me about how is ex betrayed him bla bla, I also asked him if I'm the one to suffer for his past relationship.
He tried to adjust but not well enough for me so I did what was best for my mental health..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by STEWpid(f): 12:12am On May 26
EmperorCaesar:

U no add any indigenous language join your comment today

Saurayi!

Ina rubuta kamar yadda ruhu yake jagoranta

Chai..
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Auxtan(m): 12:19am On May 26
Marpatsyl:
You have to be careful though and think it through properly..
I was once in a relationship where the guy was holding back too much and I also noticed he was extra careful with me. I had to confront him one day and asked why he behaves like that and that was when he told me about how is ex betrayed him bla bla, I also asked him if I'm the one to suffer for his past relationship.
He tried to adjust but not well enough for me so I did what was best for my mental health..
I was over caring and loving and at the end they all got used against me and not just that my emotions severely got played. My dear is only a fool that will not learn from what I experienced after that breakup. I will definitely be less caring and less loving in my next relationship but will become my normal sef in marriage. I will never invest my heart to a relationship ever again.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by ItisWell22(f): 1:59am On May 26
Auxtan:

I was over caring and loving and at the end they all got used against me and not just that my emotions severely got played. My dear is only a fool that will not learn from what I experienced after that breakup. I will definitely be less caring and less loving in my next relationship but will become my normal sef in marriage. I will never invest my heart to a relationship ever again.

It’s well.

The things we all go through to become what we should not be. 😢

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:55am On May 26
Get well soon dear op.
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by AcadaWriter: 3:20am On May 26
give well soon dear op. ... Uh, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Marpatsyl(f): 7:06am On May 26
Auxtan:

Alright o, I wish you well.
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Thegamingorca(m): 7:08am On May 26
MrCork:

angry

Fvck off
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Ithream: 7:46am On May 26
Depressed over some bitch? Depending on Nairaland for succor? Bro it’s a good thing you didn’t even marry that bitch. You as*s ain’t clearly matured for marriage.

You also strike me as the type that wouldn’t go for a DNA test when your wife puts to bed.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Cassandraloius: 8:02am On May 26
You're welcome.
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by Auxtan(m): 8:05am On May 26
Ithream:
Depressed over some bitch? Depending on Nairaland for succor? Bro it’s a good thing you didn’t even marry that bitch. You as*s ain’t clearly matured for marriage.

You also strike me as the type that wouldn’t go for a DNA test when your wife puts to bed.
grin if you settle for a partner that makes you feel DNA test is very necessary you will know.
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:56am On May 26
STEWpid:

Saurayi!

Lol...I no understand this one o
I no be Hausa person but it's pleasing seeing u switch between all four languages effortlessly

Chai..

Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:56am On May 26
STEWpid:

Saurayi!

Chai..

Lol...I no understand this one o
I no be Hausa person but it's pleasing seeing u switch between all four languages effortlessly
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by MrCork: 11:00am On May 26
Auxtan:

YOU LAZY YOUTH...no wonder buharrri hate u.

Ok so u r proud to use 3year in prison becuzz babe leave u & u want nairaland to for give u....corrrrrect??...son, some body needto giv u bacccckhand slap twice..i swaaar!!!((((no oofencsece)))) angry
Re: Nairaland Saved Me From Depression by MrCork: 11:02am On May 26
Auxtan:

It really went a long way. It was a situation I needed to handle by myself and it was killing me inside. All thanks to Nairaland for real.

..and Brother. quit cryin like a women please ...only gay men cry. Infact why are u gay sir??(no oofencse) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lucky? / Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other / Wow!3 Simple Strategies To G.a.s. Up Your Attraction Quotient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.