Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,060 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? (14453 Views)

Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity / Between Nepotism And Insecurity / "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Vulcan24(m): 4:24pm On May 25
Trust me! If you think about Nigeria u might commit suicide
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Ulogwe1: 4:55pm On May 25
Obierika:

Probably one of the mentally lazy members

I tire for these guys I swear. All the challenges facing this country have not been attended to. Is old National Anthem he wants to bring back.

God why?
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Blaze14k: 5:11pm On May 25
assholemods:

If have common sense you should have known that LP was part of the people that voted for the bill. But unfortunately all what you people are beclouded with is APC.

Have you also checked majority of the vote mumu
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Raxxye(m): 5:12pm On May 25
To think that tbe useless bill is being sponsored/spearheaded by a Professor...
It's a shame on that noble title!
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by faceland: 5:17pm On May 25
If I forget the national anthem, I have not lost anything in my life. I am sure 90% of the politicians can not recite the national anthem.

We have more immediate basic human needs to address before we start aspiring for idealism.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by cigaricon(m): 5:24pm On May 25
Raphsays:
Attention seeking rep. What has been his contribution to the food crisis in Nigeria as a rep member?

At least he is sensible enough to speak against the misplaced priorities. Now the question is What have been YOUR contribution to the food crisis in Nigeria as a citizen? undecided
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by just4fun(m): 5:25pm On May 25
Please have this people finish deliberating on the minimum wage ?
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by ambale(m): 5:27pm On May 25
STEWpid:
Chai..

Because National Anthem is a Spirit on its own.

...the labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain. But the people have bastardized it to say that those labours are in Vain!!

The problem we have is our leaders are too unpatriotic

Imagine coining your country's national anthem to imply negativity

Nigerians messed themselves up voting this man

He would so deal with the country henn
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:35pm On May 25
GOVERNANCE IN AFRICA IS ABOUT GIVING THE GOVERNED SOMETHIN TO TALK ABOUT, AS THEY WHILE AWAY TIMEangry THIS WHY AFRICANS ARE RULED FOR DECADES BY AFRICAN EMPERORS/DICTATORS WHO CALL THEMSELVES PRESIDENTS AND NEVER SOLVE ANY PROBLEM undecided
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by assholemods: 5:36pm On May 25
Blaze14k:

Have you also checked majority of the vote mumu
Olodo... majority of the vote or not the fact is that LP voted for it. And of course LP have fewer members so what do you expect.... olodo.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Blaze14k: 5:46pm On May 25
assholemods:

Olodo... majority of the vote or not the fact is that LP voted for it. And of course LP have fewer members so what do you expect.... olodo.

Lol wetin concern me with LP having fewer members. Did APC have majority vote or not answer the question.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by DMerciful(m): 6:00pm On May 25
Since the current anthem has been in place, has it solved hunger?

Let's go back to the old anthem and 1963 constitution
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by trafficpools: 6:05pm On May 25
ntyce:
The old anthem has a verse which works like incantation, once all Nigerians recite that verse we will turn a new leaf.
All the bandits will drop their weapons, bad politicians will become very good leaders.
you get bad mouth grin grin grin
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by BigBashiru: 6:27pm On May 25
phr0nesis:
I once worked as a farm manager, and even as a manager, my boss still required I did a little labour. I really couldn't pick up hoes and cutlass to start clearing, meaning I couldn't really give myself any physical task, so usually every evening when submitting individual reports to my boss I'll just manufacture a non-existing or unimportant task and submit as my job for the day.
This is exactly what's happening in the National Assembly. Since these people have no task to justify their salaries, they have to start creating bills that are zero importance to the country.

The black man. And you want to migrate to a white man country right? Shameless people with zero work ethic.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Wakolord(m): 6:44pm On May 25
ntyce:
The old anthem has a verse which works like incantation, once all Nigerians recite that verse we will turn a new leaf.
All the bandits will drop their weapons, bad politicians will become very good leaders.

If I hadn't seen the previous one, I would have been commenting like every else , that old national anthem is powerful, if will unite , redesign the mindset of people, acting as a reminder what we're all about, which we have actually lost. Please do quote me above. And if you can add the old anthem do as well, do too , thank you for pointing this out
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by okeke6969: 6:46pm On May 25
ntyce:

So you are now prophet/babalawo.
Bravo!! You can even see the future.
I think you must be one of them.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:02pm On May 25
NairaOcean:

The Rep member asking that silly question, what has he done about the hunger in the land. He should just shut up because he is simply playing to the gallery. The current national anthem is a very useless anthem, I have actually fantasied about the old anthem reintroduced, my dream has come true. Oga Rep member, not everything is about eradication of hunger please, not like you give a hoot about the hunger of your people.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by MDK777: 7:21pm On May 25
Until the Nigeria youths started fighting our political leaders, chasing them out of their office, burning down their house, they will never take us serious
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by assholemods: 7:54pm On May 25
Blaze14k:

Lol wetin concern me with LP having fewer members. Did APC have majority vote or not answer the question.
You are digressing and obviously confused!
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Max24: 8:02pm On May 25
They are passing useless laws while they are milking the country dry. Useless legislooters.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Blaze14k: 9:20pm On May 25
assholemods:

You are digressing and obviously confused!

Lol no be only confuse
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Uchek(m): 10:28pm On May 25
I agree with u!

quote author=Blaze14k post=130134879]Let's hear agbado people.. you know most of them think anything APC does is gold yet things have gotten worse. [/quote]
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by luluman: 12:45am On May 26
Blaze14k:
Let's hear agbado people.. you know most of them think anything APC does is gold yet things have gotten worse.
You are soo dumb, all comments above you were fully supported with facts/evidence, but changed when it got to your turn.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Blaze14k: 1:03am On May 26
luluman:
You are soo dumb, all comments above you were fully supported with facts/evidence, but changed when it got to your turn.

Now you know how it feels to troll someone
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Raphsays: 5:43am On May 26
cigaricon:

At least he is sensible enough to speak against the misplaced priorities. Now the question is What have been YOUR contribution to the food crisis in Nigeria as a citizen? undecided

Tell us YOUR own contribution before asking others.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Raphsays: 5:44am On May 26
BlakKluKluxKlan:

At least, he is far more reasonable than the fools that litter the house.

Yeah, u are absolutely correct on this.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Raphsays: 5:45am On May 26
UselessBuharist:

You guys don’t fail to show your stewpid side

Of course ur response here shows how stepid u are.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Raphsays: 5:48am On May 26
HateBigots:

Respectfully, please shut tf up. He called out his colleagues for wasting time instead of focusing on more important issues.

Respectfully, shut ur gutters after all just as u have ur opinion , others do have theirs without u having u to spill the contents of ur gutters.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Raphsays: 5:49am On May 26
Greenfusion:
whether he is seeking attention or not, or whether he has contributed or not...d fact is that he has made some sense now.

Yes he has. And that is y he’s in the news. Well said sir
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by UselessBuharist: 6:01am On May 26
Raphsays:

Of course ur response here shows how stepid u are.

slowpoke, you are always here to fool your family
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by Raphsays: 7:25am On May 26
UselessBuharist:

slowpoke, you are always here to fool your family

It’s so obvious u are seriously mentally sick.
Not worthy of sharing normal healthy conversations with.
Ur family has a lot on their hands already with an idiot like u in their fold.
Re: Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? by UselessBuharist: 7:41am On May 26
Raphsays:

It’s so obvious u are seriously mentally sick.
Not worthy of sharing normal healthy conversations with.
Ur family has a lot on their hands already with an idiot like u in their fold.

You be goat, I can’t allow you derail my plans with God today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu / I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed / Ondo Election: One Dead As Protest Turns Bloody In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.