Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,631 members, 7,865,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Have Done 14 Years On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Done 14 Years On Nairaland (263 Views)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Done 14 Years On Nairaland by EFULEFU1(m): 3:15pm On May 25
I joined nairaland in 2010
I have contributed immensely to nairaland s sustenance and growth

Seun
So something
I am in my 14th year
Please,

Do something else I will take legal action

Anyway, here is my question:

If a lady is always fighting you, is it a sign of love??

Thanks
Re: I Have Done 14 Years On Nairaland by budaatum: 3:38pm On May 25
It signs you as a fighter. Of women.

Happy 14.
Re: I Have Done 14 Years On Nairaland by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On May 25
Always those with under three thousand posts who come to make noise. Check now, e no go pass trolling wey this one run all through him stay. Mscheew.
Re: I Have Done 14 Years On Nairaland by Obierika(m): 4:06pm On May 25
meobizy:
Always those with under three thousand posts who come to make noise. Check now, e no go pass trolling wey this one run all through him stay. Mscheew.

His name is Igbo and when trasnlated to English it loosely means useless child, black sheep, born throway etc grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Done 14 Years On Nairaland by imagrg(m): 4:13pm On May 25
A show of disrespect. lipsrsealed
EFULEFU1:
I joined nairaland in 2010
I have contributed immensely to nairaland s sustenance and growth

Seun
So something
I am in my 14th year
Please,

Do something else I will take legal action

Anyway, here is my question:

If a lady is always fighting you, is it a sign of love??

Thanks
Re: I Have Done 14 Years On Nairaland by RyderStewart: 11:43am On Jun 03
If a lady is constantly fighting with you, it's unlikely to be a sign of love. Healthy relationships are built on respect, understanding, and communication, not constant conflict. It's important to address any underlying issues and seek clarity in the relationship dynamics. I used Academized for their custom essay https://academized.com/custom-essay service and was impressed by the quality of work. The essay was well-crafted, with clear arguments and thorough research. The writers are skilled and professional, ensuring all my requirements were met. Their prices are reasonable, making them a great choice for students like me. If you're looking for reliable essay writing assistance, Academized is the way to go.
Re: I Have Done 14 Years On Nairaland by Geelbwoy: 11:47am On Jun 03
Anupama grin grin
Re: I Have Done 14 Years On Nairaland by lilkech(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03
So op which one you be?

Millennia abi Gen z grin

(1) (Reply)

Those Boasting And Believing... / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - Strictly On How To Start Blogging For Beginners / The Primary Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.