Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,560 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be (2361 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by IyaTola: 5:27pm On May 25
Ladies, if you could delete one forever, which will it be
Bras
Mental Cycle
Corset
Labor pain
High heel πŸ‘ 
Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by chatinent: 5:34pm On May 25
Many would want to choose the menstrual pains but they know that if they don't see it, it's a problem.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by Nonexisting1: 5:41pm On May 25
Many of them will do away with menstrual cycle just to hawk pussies around all year round, 24hrs a day and 7days a week with no limitations.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by Sonnobax15(m): 5:42pm On May 25
lipsrsealed
On behalf of my banny whom I love so much,I hereby and thereby delete BRAS lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On May 25
i think you missed a few more items...

IyaTola:
Ladies, if you could delete one forever, which will it be
WIGS (for real beautiful long hair)
MAKE UP
HANDBAGS
ATTENTION FROM BROKE BROTHAS
BEING BROKE
Bras
Mental Cycle
Corset
Labor pain
High heel πŸ‘ 

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by TerrouMuda: 6:23pm On May 25
The workaholics will want to do away with menstrual pains/cycle, so that they can experience a bullish clitocurrency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:29pm On May 25
Some of you guys don't have much sense, how does this concern you?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by IyaTola: 6:30pm On May 25
undecided
MrBrownJay1:
i think you missed a few more items...

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by PerfectStranger(m): 6:34pm On May 25
ReacherSaidNoth:

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by wunmi590(m): 7:04pm On May 25
chatinent:
Many would want to choose the menstrual pains but they know that if they don't see it, it's a problem.

Ah, they can even go and find it in their neighbours house...

Ladies ehn πŸ˜† 🀣

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by Cassandraloius: 7:57am On May 26
Corset and high heel.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by Melagros(m): 8:58am On May 26
COMRADES, is it mental circle or menstrual circle?
Please somebody should educate me this morning

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by mytime24(f): 12:56pm On May 26
ReacherSaidNoth:
Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by essentialone(m): 1:01pm On May 26
[quote author=IyaTola post=130138661][/quote]

When a broke woman is dating a broke man, in her head she thinks she's doing the guy a favour for staying with him even while both of them are broke, infact the woman might even be more broke than they guy.
A broke woman do not see herself as someone who is broke in a relationship with a broke man, she just believes that she's dating the wrong man or she's doing more than enough by staying with the broke guy.
Now the irony is that they have forced and blackmail men to believe this narrative their by suggesting such broke women who date broke men as UNDERSTANDING GIRLFRIEND.
Meaning, she's just trying to endure with him in his poverty if not she would have dumped him for a better option out there.
As a man never believe in that BS, no woman is doing you a favour for dating you even while you are struggling, you both are.
Be prideful, if she's not ready to be loyal DUMP HER.
If she starts thinking she's doing you favour for dating you DUMP HER.
If she's threatening to leave DUMP HER.
no room for nonsense.
You are both broke, the truth is she's even more broke than you, she's even one of the origin why you are still broke because you are still giving her one or two from the little you are making.
Be happy she's leaving or she left for you will have more resources to chase your dream.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by Gadafii: 5:39pm On May 26
On behalf of women, I delete bras

Your menstrual cycle is a sign of good health, cleaning bad bloods from your system is something to be grateful for, Men don't have such privilege.

if most women no see their period wahala deyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by DonroxyII: 7:35am On May 27
I deleted Labour pains for them !

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by IyaTola: 8:54am On May 29
shocked
DonroxyII:
I deleted Labour pains for them !
Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by Damian911: 1:39pm On May 29
It's tricky baby but Imma go forrrrrrr labor pain am corset. I love my bra undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by MrCork: 1:41pm On May 29
[quote author=IyaTola post=130138661][/quote]

Kaiiii...is dat yor real photo??....we needto talk. Was yor nomba?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by IyaTola: 3:33pm On May 29
undecided
MrCork:

Kaiiii...is dat yor real photo??....we needto talk. Was yor nomba?? cheesy
Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by MrCork: 3:45pm On May 29
IyaTola:
undecided

Sweery we need to talk...you hav yansh & u hav booobsi & u lightskin. Of cosse we need rto talk.was yor nomba again * when should I kall you please?like today? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by IyaTola: 7:46pm On Jun 02
undecided
MrCork:

Sweery we need to talk...you hav yansh & u hav booobsi & u lightskin. Of cosse we need rto talk.was yor nomba again * when should I kall you please?like today? cheesy
Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by EreluRoz: 8:18pm On Jun 02
Labour pain
Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by EreluRoz: 8:20pm On Jun 02
chatinent:
Is like you are not a born again anymore πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by Verbtips(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02
Damian911:
It's tricky baby but Imma go forrrrrrr labor pain am corset. I love my bra undecided
breast cancer,hahahagrin
Re: Ladies, If You Could Delete One Forever, Which Will It Be by chatinent: 9:56pm On Jun 02
EreluRoz:
Is like you are not a born again anymore πŸ˜†

I prefer being not hypocritical than being born again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After He/She Has Been Unfaithful / Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. / She Is Prettier Than Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.