Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,495 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore (22032 Views)

Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Double Dealing: SDP candidate Omisore Arrested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Caspry5: 8:48pm On May 25
Sometimes I think we blacks as a race was a miscalculation
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by aviara: 8:48pm On May 25
People like Omisore will be proud to re-elect Tinubu for a second term in office even if all the people in his constituency are dying of hunger caused by bad government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by aviara: 8:51pm On May 25
Bimpe29:
Politics is all about calculation towards achieving and protecting specific interests

You keep playing the politics not minding the effect on 250 million people. EMILOKAN is now EBIN PAWA

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Sheuns(m): 8:52pm On May 25
You should thank El Rufai and other northern governors that stood firmly behind Tinubu emergence as flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by gigabyte13: 8:59pm On May 25
The more reason why Tinubu planted you there...
You only did your job perfectly.
Well done

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by achillesfoot(m): 9:00pm On May 25
Wawelexy:
Baba respect your age please....

The highest bidder won! He literarily bought all the delegates vote in the presidential primary election with his dolls $.

Everyone likes to attach themselves to success sha, if he had lost, this man wouldn't have come out to say he was responsible for his failure.

But wait o, shey na Tinubu administration person dey use as bragging rights? If hand touch this man eh undecided
Perfect response.. In Mortal Kombat voice : Finish him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Sannisege: 9:01pm On May 25
turmacs:
This one is bragging with the fact that he delivered a calimity as mandate. With all that's currently going in this country, dollar 1500 from 600 in less than one year in office, kidnappers everywhere, Still this one isn't ashamed to spit out this thrash. Walai some people need to be striped and flogged in a market square on a very hot afternoon.
An Obingo is barking already

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by SisterAnn(f): 9:01pm On May 25
Omisore thunder fire you for bringing calamity upon the land.

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by NSK4U(m): 9:08pm On May 25
Reason we are bold to call a spade a spade. There's no sense of patriotism/nationalism in Nigeria. While he claimed that the north was fighting to retain presidency, he was fighting to bring it to the west while only the south south was fighting to have it come to the whole South.
This kind of mindset can never deliver true leadership to any system let alone a state.

You want your tribesman to be President whether or not he's more capable/competent of another's tribesman and you later turn to pray that God should bless such country?? Why not go for the independence of your regions so you can be comfortable picking the best of your tribespeople??

And among the south/East, their views of Nigeria is yet to change since the creation of Nigeria. It has continued to be the problem of the south south and south east leaders, thinking in the same direction as Aguyi Ironsi, Azikiwe among others did by trying to be more nationalistic than being loyal to their regions.

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by SMEpromote: 9:12pm On May 25
He said nothing about how he delivered APC ticket to Tinubu, he was just beating about the Bush.
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Mccullum: 9:13pm On May 25
Very good of him to know his job.

He did it diplomatically and fantastically.
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by shinealight(m): 9:13pm On May 25
Adamux:

Don't mind him.

We can't wait for Obi to clean up Nigeria come 2047.

By then, the man would be 80+ grin grin grin
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Akpakomiza2: 9:15pm On May 25
Wawelexy:
Baba respect your age please....

The highest bidder won! He literarily bought all the delegates vote in the presidential primary election with his dolls $.

Everyone likes to attach themselves to success sha, if he had lost, this man wouldn't have come out to say he was responsible for his failure.

But wait o, shey na Tinubu administration person dey use as bragging rights? If hand touch this man eh undecided

Do you have evidence of him buying the delegates

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Zubeezanga(m): 9:16pm On May 25
At some point, nigerians go realize say no be english go solve this nonsense na to shut down the whole country, wen enough becomes enough
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by flokii: 9:19pm On May 25
You did well Mr. Omisore.. we are equal stakeholders in the Nigeria project.
Gone are the days of 'born to rule' mentality in some quarters or annul this and that.

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by flokii: 9:30pm On May 25
Sheuns:
You should thank El Rufai and other northern governors that stood firmly behind Tinubu emergence as flag bearer.

You know those Northern Governors you mentioned actually thought it wise to support a credible and competent Southerner for President after 8 years of Buhari from North.. failure to do that would have probably led to hostilities between North and South and possible breakup.
You dey hear 'emilokan'.. fear no suppose catch dem?

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Innosonp(m): 9:41pm On May 25
My problem now is how I wasted my time reading rubbish

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Integrafamoo: 9:42pm On May 25
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Tareq1105: 9:53pm On May 25
Racoon:
Such a shameless and remorseless statement to admit given the disaster they your being so called being smart has ended up producing.

He has told you that politics is about interest. Let your candidate outsmart him.

2 Likes

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by simpleseyi: 9:56pm On May 25
Iyiola Omisore (PhD), na man you be

2 Likes

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by simpleseyi: 10:00pm On May 25
turmacs:
This one is bragging with the fact that he delivered a calimity as mandate. With all that's currently going in this country, dollar 1500 from 600 in less than one year in office, kidnappers everywhere, Still this one isn't ashamed to spit out this thrash. Walai some people need to be striped and flogged in a market square on a very hot afternoon.

Check your BP ooooo, so that you won't just slump and refuse to stand up, all because you hate the man who God hath Blessed
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by ndu99(m): 10:18pm On May 25
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/05/24/how-i-outsmarted-adamu-to-deliver-tinubu-as-apc-candidate-omisore/
haha this is not new to me, Same thing i always hear from others politic elite.
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Uchek(m): 10:24pm On May 25
That’s how they bragged that they defeated Jonathan & installed Buhari. Imagine boasting that u engineered the emergence of a govt & ruler whose actions & inactions brings death & suffering to your own kinsmen. That’s why they referred to as SOPHISTICATED MORONs!

turmacs:

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by discusant: 10:29pm On May 25
turmacs:
Is he interested that he delivered calamity upon Nigeria? what interests him is he delivered his tribesman as president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Eriokanmi: 10:34pm On May 25
See them. Anyone who knows this man's antecedent would understand the meaning of apc under tinubu
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by jiz: 11:13pm On May 25
So tinubu is the best you can produce with your smartness? grin grin who that smartness help now

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by VillagePipu: 11:40pm On May 25
I hope those followers of that failure with a prostitute wife and gay son know that hurling Insults is not a strategy.

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by vibratingpenis: 12:34am On May 26
Adamux:

Don't mind him.

We can't wait for Obi to clean up Nigeria come 2047.

He looks more beautiful than the pig prophet of medina and mecca
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by IfnobeGod20: 1:31am On May 26
Kobicove:
This one wants to claim glory for what he did not do. angry

As far as I'm concerned Tinubu won the APC presidential ticket by his own efforts! undecided
Effort of outspending others and no more. If by merit, Osinbajo would have dusted him hands down.
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by IfnobeGod20: 1:35am On May 26
simpleseyi:

Check your BP ooooo, so that you won't just slump and refuse to stand up, all because you hate the man who God hath Blessed
God also blessed Abacha too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan / Nigeria Military React to Bokoharm video Say No Safe Haven For Terrorists - DHQ / Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.