Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,545 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore (22034 Views)

Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Double Dealing: SDP candidate Omisore Arrested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Sapasenator: 1:44am On May 26
He is reminding Tinubu?
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Kobicove(m): 2:05am On May 26
IfnobeGod20:
Effort of outspending others and no more. If by merit, Osinbajo would have dusted him hands down.

Osibanjo is not a grassroots politician therefore he is no match for Tinubu either in real life or in the dream! undecided

Please mention just 1 election that Osibanjo has ever contested as an individual and won since he began his political career
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Wawelexy(m): 5:35am On May 26
Akpakomiza2:

Do you have evidence of him buying the delegates

Really? Rest please undecided
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by tenpipsperday: 5:38am On May 26
Says killer of Bola Ige.
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by badoh(m): 6:15am On May 26
Wawelexy:
Baba respect your age please....

The highest bidder won! He literarily bought all the delegates vote in the presidential primary election with his dolls $.

Everyone likes to attach themselves to success sha, if he had lost, this man wouldn't have come out to say he was responsible for his failure.

But wait o, shey na Tinubu administration person dey use as bragging rights? If hand touch this man eh undecided
She your eye deh pain you when Adamu announced Lawan as the consensus candidate of APC in the primary? Had it not been that northern governors rallied round Tinubu, he wouldn't have won, so why are you now saying he bought all the delegates votes, something is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by badoh(m): 6:21am On May 26
aviara:
Ask a typical Yoruba man to choose a better candidate between Obasanjo and Tinubu, you will be shocked at their choice.

Many of them will denigrate Obasanjo because he is not ethnically sentimental. This is the reason yorubas hated OBJ. Yet, saner people know Obasanjo even in his old age now will do far better than the calamity presently occupying Aso rock.
What was the impact of OBJ in southwest during his 8 years tenure? Point to one project initiated and completed by OBJ in southwest when he was the President. He neglected Lagos-Ibadan express road because southwest decided to vote for Olu Falae instead of him, a beg no shook your mouth for wetin no concern you, till today, southwest people still prefer Tinubu over Obj. A whole president that couldn't deliver his polling unit and ward in several elections even while in power, that tells you he doesn't have grassroots support.

1 Like

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by bigiyaro(m): 8:53am On May 26
E no go better for you. Dullard claiming smartness, hediot! What is smart about helping Tinubu to power?
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Akpakomiza2: 9:09am On May 26
Wawelexy:

Really? Rest please undecided

Your the one to rest with your rubbish lies.tinubu was always going to win the primaries
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Wawelexy(m): 9:14am On May 26
badoh:

She your eye deh pain you when Adamu announced Lawan as the consensus candidate of APC in the primary? Had it not been that northern governors rallied round Tinubu, he wouldn't have won, so why are you now saying he bought all the delegates votes, something is wrong with you.

Rallied around him? For the love they had for him or what exactly?
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by gbengayandipo20: 11:03am On May 26
Ask your people in ILE IFE if they're happy including the whole Osun residents and South West in general. You have collected your own money, built Hotels, Radio station, houses etc but your people are suffering. No road in ILE IFE to be proud of, bad roads everywhere, no infrastructure but you're celebrating cluelessness and calamity.
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Deepspirituals: 11:20am On May 26
Hmmm ! Mr. smarts.
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Kingzmate(m): 3:29pm On May 26
CONTINUE I GO BUY YOU WEED grin

Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by IfnobeGod20: 7:32pm On May 26
Kobicove:

Osibanjo is not a grassroots politician therefore he is no match for Tinubu either in real life or in the dream! undecided

Please mention just 1 election that Osibanjo has ever contested as an individual and won since he began his political career
This is the problem of some of you. Was Jonathan a grassroots politician before he was rally round and helped to become the president?
Trump of America never contested for any election in his life but went into election as presidential candidate and he won.
The culture of some one has never won election before just making us to field mediocre candidate. There are one and thousands people all over Nigeria that can manage this country effectively and had not vie for any election in their life.
Please save me the Rhetoric of someone had never won election before. You should be concern with what the person has upstair and not political correctness you people peddling about.
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by Kobicove(m): 7:48pm On May 26
IfnobeGod20:

This is the problem of some of you. Was Jonathan a grassroots politician before he was rally round and helped to become the president?
Trump of America never contested for any election in his life but went into election as presidential candidate and he won.
The culture of some one has never won election before just making us to field mediocre candidate. There are one and thousands people all over Nigeria that can manage this country effectively and had not vie for any election in their life.
Please save me the Rhetoric of someone had never won election before. You should be concern with what the person has upstair and not political correctness you people peddling about.

Leave all this your long story, we are in Nigeria not America.

The political permutations here are different.

You people will come online and be making noise yet you don't understand the dynamics of politics in Nigeria!

How can you be comparing Osinbajo that does not even have a single Local Government chairman he installed to Tinubu who has several protégés across the country?
Re: How I ‘outsmarted’ Adamu To Deliver Tinubu As APC Candidate – Omisore by IfnobeGod20: 1:58pm On May 27
Kobicove:

Leave all this your long story, we are in Nigeria not America.

The political permutations here are different.

You people will come online and be making noise yet you don't understand the dynamics of politics in Nigeria!

How can you be comparing Osinbajo that does not even have a single Local Government chairman he installed to Tinubu who has several protégés across the country?
The same dynamics of politics is what has kept the country in her knees, because your like has refused to break away from the old line of political correctness that have bastardized our polity.
You're still repeating same jaundice statement of someone having or not having political spread that have not helped the country. You better break loose from this archaic idea and focus on what people have upstairs rather than playing politics with leadership. With your kind idea, Nigeria would never break loose from backwardness and maladministration.
If the people resolved to make a person with capacity and soundness in administration to be president,no amount of political gymnastics can alter it, except your kind wished.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General / Makurdi Community Flooded In Benue State: Properties Jeopardized / Ishaku: "You Will Make Millions, Drive Benz If I’m Re-elected"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.