Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

When A Lady Gives You The Cold Shoulder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Gives You The Cold Shoulder (1303 Views)

When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. / " How To Recognize When A Lady Gives You Green Light " / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Gives You The Cold Shoulder by franel79(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2009
Have you ever told a woman that you really liked her, and then for some strange reason she turned cold as ice – and stopped returning your calls? If so, you’ll want to read every word of this new David D. article. You’ll find the secret to solving this problem FOR GOOD.
Re: When A Lady Gives You The Cold Shoulder by iice(f): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2009
Next time please quote the story/article/post and paste it here.

I didn't read it all. . .too long. So essentially from what i gathered, a woman gives you the cold shoulder is because she isn't attracted to you. True.
Re: When A Lady Gives You The Cold Shoulder by franel79(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2009
Most times Yes And Most Times She May Believe You Are Taking Her For A Slut And Wants To See Your Real Intentions Before Being Friendly Again.
Re: When A Lady Gives You The Cold Shoulder by iice(f): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2009
That too. People are too concerned with what should be/shouldn't be to actually just be.

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Super Stars Hall Of Fame / She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! / Guys When You Dont Show Your Feelings, Ladies Like You More- The Facebook Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.