Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,955 members, 7,863,386 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister (13724 Views)

FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola / Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by seanwilliam(m): 7:14am On May 26
Very nice
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by oyeb15: 7:19am On May 26
HBB1:

It seems you are cursed with being pessimistic!

One of d paid e-rat. HB pencil. I get eraser.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by EdiskyHarry: 7:24am On May 26
Though I don't take anything serious from APC government, but let's see how it will go.
Nice one
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Afonja007: 7:30am On May 26
Home delivery service ?,I swear if person never commot naija enter developed world countries I go still dey think sat you know something, Nigerians don even forget about water copration is now boreholes in every house,you go to so called lekki their water is like mud water or soap water and they are charging people millions for housevrent

1 Like

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by HBB1(m): 7:31am On May 26
oyeb15:

One of d paid e-rat. HB pencil. I get eraser.

🤣

Well I am not improverished like you in thoughts and in deeds!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Skyclothing(m): 7:32am On May 26
Bunch of liars
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Franklyspeakin: 7:33am On May 26
clowns
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by PHAYOL81: 7:34am On May 26
This minister of interior is pushing so hard that you begin to get the feelings that this nation will work again.

1 Like

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Juleeee: 7:37am On May 26
turmacs:
Lolzz, another Audio Promise grin

The worst part is, some people are already believing.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by 82man: 7:38am On May 26
Lie lie 🤣
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by popsyleo1: 7:54am On May 26
I applied for my passport renewal which took ages before I got it after serious pressure. Until it start working then I will believe. For now I no believe.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by damiloladuke: 7:55am On May 26
Great
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Strongtoweracad: 8:05am On May 26
150k?
Olatundex22:
PS4 pro 1T for sale , with 9 games 250k
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Olatundex22(m): 8:07am On May 26
Strongtoweracad:
150k?
no ooo this is pro and 1T memory
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 8:09am On May 26
This passport issuance is a scam. I did it for my boss, untill she found an inside who helped facilitate it .
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by dododawa1: 8:14am On May 26
Working minister

1 Like

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by BigYash: 8:15am On May 26
morikee:
Lol my Sister's Passport is yet to be available for over 1 month now
Leave that minister to be dreaming.. Something that will delay for months in their office,na em they wan suddenly dey bring come person house.. That delivery will take another 5years grin

Small time they will tell you the delivery guy disappeared with the passport he carried to deliver..

1 Like

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by okoloto: 8:17am On May 26
All you read and hear from our politicians is WILL and the circle continues
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by CJStarz: 8:25am On May 26
ceejay80s:
This is the only working minister,
That frog face minister of darkness is the worst
My fellow CJ....I sight you

1 Like

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Akalia(m): 8:32am On May 26
morikee:
Lol my Sister's Passport is yet to be available for over 1 month now
She for do express application. Mine took roughly 3 weeks.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Z115: 8:36am On May 26
oyeb15:
This guy should focus more on other ministries and functions under his command.

He's like he's more interested in d money generated through issuance of passport.

Na those who get money dey run away from Nigeria.
shallow thinking, passport does not make u run away from naija.

3 Likes

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by vibratingpenis: 8:37am On May 26
PHAYOL81:
This minister of interior is pushing so hard that you begin to get the feelings that this nation will work again.

Which one?
When you apply for a transcript for a master's program, Do you know how your previous school sends it to the school you are seeking admission into?

This is not an indication of positivity that should be applauded.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Cassandraloius: 8:37am On May 26
Wow! This is wonderful!
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by NinjaMetahuman: 8:43am On May 26
This is where nipost supposed to shine.

But nope, the ministry of communication is currently busy with AI.

I don't know why clowns always run that ministery.

1 Like

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by ceejay80s(m): 8:50am On May 26
CJStarz:

My fellow CJ....I sight you
Ceejay just plenty for nairaland
Wetin dey happen
Yesterday it was ceejay10 , today na cjstarz.
We need to open our own forum

1 Like

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by folake4u(f): 8:55am On May 26
omoredia:
Something that has already been available for politicians and vips. Dey play oo

Make them dey play. grin

I have done passport for a VIP client in Abuja and Nigerian Immigration Service delivered it to his home address.

2 Likes

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by superCleanworks(m): 8:55am On May 26
Olatundex22:
no ooo this is pro and 1T memory

How much did you buy it originally?
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Garnachoo: 8:56am On May 26
Nice
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by superCleanworks(m): 8:58am On May 26
Akalia:
She for do express application. Mine took roughly 3 weeks.
Hi. When was this and how much? what location did you do it. Thank you
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by tendercruise1: 9:00am On May 26
Olatundex22:
please let have your WhatsApp number
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by ceejay80s(m): 9:02am On May 26
turmacs:
Lolzz, another Audio Promise grin
He said June,
June is just around the corner , if wants to lie to u like others , he will tell u December or next year
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by tendercruise1: 9:03am On May 26
Olatundex22:
can I pay 170k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ / Madalla Blast: Detained Suspect Escapes / Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.