Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,538 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister (13726 Views)

FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola / Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Strongtoweracad: 11:16am On May 26
Olor farrrrr....
Olatundex22:
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Olatundex22(m): 11:17am On May 26
Strongtoweracad:
Olor farrrrr....
how much did you plan
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Femeto: 11:19am On May 26
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/home-delivery-of-passports-begins-in-june-minister/
Believe this man at your own peril. Still takes 3 months to get your passport now he is talking about home delivery. You have to grease some palms if you want it faster especially if you started the process online.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Tisham20(m): 12:12pm On May 26
Audio promise
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by LordIsaac(m): 1:02pm On May 26
They can now officially prepare for litigation for missing passports. Hope they have a legal department…😊

1 Like

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Ulogwe1: 1:09pm On May 26
The idea minister we want. God bless your office if you really start it.

My own be say, if you do well we go praise you. If you do bad we condemn you.

I don't support nonsense.

Well done Honourable Minister.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by IkeGod9891(m): 1:28pm On May 26
Paramount01:

You that is serious with your life what have you archived

In my position am doing well.

Oya go n collect your token. U have defended as per ur job
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Paramount01(m): 2:00pm On May 26
IkeGod9891:

In my position am doing well.

Oya go n collect your token. U have defended as per ur job

So you know I am part of the govt and your u are making mouth,if you are better than me make I bend.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Krankhead: 2:15pm On May 26
turmacs:
Lolzz, another Audio Promise grin
That's the only English you know. Copy and paste. That your Mr Gbajue will never be president. We are ready for una
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by IkeGod9891(m): 2:25pm On May 26
Paramount01:

So you know I am part of the govt and your u are making mouth,if you are better than me make I bend.

With dis statement of urs. U ain't better than of bro. Get a life hence.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Lifted2000: 2:31pm On May 26
Automatic job creation for dispatchers
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by seunayantokun(m): 2:36pm On May 26
Kudos to him. A friend of mine in the UK told me after biometric capturing, his passport arrived his home in less than a week. It was like magic.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by GABRIEL6036: 2:57pm On May 26
Let's wait and see
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by airsaylongcome: 3:23pm On May 26
morikee:
Lol my Sister's Passport is yet to be available for over 1 month now

What passport office? I know at least 10 people that got their passports (renewal) within 2 weeks of application
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by airsaylongcome: 3:24pm On May 26
TheAlchemist:
T.O logistic company to get the delivery contract.

Naaaah....I think it's NIPOST that will do that
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by morikee: 3:26pm On May 26
airsaylongcome:

What passport office? I know at least 10 people that got their passports (renewal) within 2 weeks of application

Not renewal na new Passport application

Here in Kaduna
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by airsaylongcome: 3:29pm On May 26
morikee:

Not renewal na new Passport application

Here in Kaduna

Interestingly, the new process to renew is almost the same as applying for a new passport. But maybe Kaduna passport office is not as fast as Lagos. Who knows? But in Lagos, they are faster at getting it ready
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by airsaylongcome: 3:32pm On May 26
LordIsaac:
They can now officially prepare for litigation for missing passports. Hope they have a legal department…😊

Do passports get missing when embassies send them back by courier to the owners after a visa application?
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by pappilo(m): 4:28pm On May 26
This minister is well dodgy. For the longest time, they have been delivering passports to your home with the self addressed special delivery envelope you submit at the High Commission in London
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by cardoctor(m): 4:59pm On May 26
Home delivery like say passport don become shawarma or pizza. I live under the bridge at Mraraba. Send my own there.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Funkybabee(f): 6:15pm On May 26
Bag available for immediate pickup/delivery

Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Solape1: 6:27pm On May 26
Things we like to see. Good job sir
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by HitRun(m): 6:50pm On May 26
seunayantokun:
Kudos to him. A friend of mine in the UK told me after biometric capturing, his passport arrived his home in less than a week. It was like magic.

Heavy lie!
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by seunayantokun(m): 8:49pm On May 26
HitRun:

Heavy lie!
For you, it was a lie but for him it was true. If you have anyone living in the UK who has renewed their passport in the last 60 days, find out from them. Okay?
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by MomohMrMoore: 9:47pm On May 26
Thats what you always hear but corruption will not ket it work as is the case in anything government agency, ministers or parastatals. I have been trying to conclude my passport renewal online but get stucked due to the portal not responding in the final stage. Same experience when applying for phcn disco online, stucked. Same thing on NIN data change online. Same on national pension fund. Same on national housing fund.. stucked. They design the sites such that you cant conclude anything there. You will always have to go in person where you will meet the very corrupt civil servant whose sole purpose is to get as much money as possible. Nigeria is a failed country, mist corrupt country in the world
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by morikee: 11:09pm On May 26
airsaylongcome:

Interestingly, the new process to renew is almost the same as applying for a new passport. But maybe Kaduna passport office is not as fast as Lagos. Who knows? But in Lagos, they are faster at getting it ready
Maybe
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by Sapasenator: 11:16pm On May 26
Na passport we go chop. Nobody is living this country, we die here together.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by LordIsaac(m): 2:27am On May 27
airsaylongcome:

Do passports get missing when embassies send them back by courier to the owners after a visa application?
We are talking about a Nigerian public service here…not embassy!
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by HitRun(m): 5:43am On May 27
seunayantokun:

For you, it was a lie but for him it was true. If you have anyone living in the UK who has renewed their passport in the last 60 days, find out from them. Okay?

I can assure you that all these things are just stories. The logistics of the renewal, and even new passports, have been improved no doubt. But see all these ‘you will get it in 1 week,’ ‘you will get it in 2 weeks,’ are just lies. Unless, of course, they ‘tipped’ someone. I renewed my passport recently, and after my biometric, they wrote on a slip of paper, IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, that I will receive my passport in the mail in 2 months.
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by UncutSk(m): 8:59am On May 27
joker
Re: Home Delivery Of Passports Begins In June – Minister by seunayantokun(m): 10:21am On May 27
HitRun:

I can assure you that all these things are just stories. The logistics of the renewal, and even new passports, have been improved no doubt. But see all these ‘you will get it in 1 week,’ ‘you will get it in 2 weeks,’ are just lies. Unless, of course, they ‘tipped’ someone. I renewed my passport recently, and after my biometric, they wrote on a slip of paper, IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, that I will receive my passport in the mail in 2 months.
Give me your WhatsApp number and I will ring you up to show you evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits / Job Seekers Besiege National Assembly Complex / No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.