Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,246 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) (806 Views)

Please Ladies Never You Pic That Soap. It's A Trap / How Will You Feel If You're This Ugly Hater [Picture] / EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) by Proudman1: 4:24pm On May 26
So you loaned N300,000 to your friend last year, and since then, your friend has refused to pay you back, which has really deteriorated your friendship and caused misunderstandings between you two.

You asked your friend to just pay back N100,000 and forget the rest because you’re in a financial crisis and really need money. Your friend then said he/she could only give you N50,000, saying that’s all he/she has.

You felt like you had no option but to accept. So you eventually gave your friend your account details to send the money to your bank.

You woke up the next morning and saw an alert for N500,000. It was like a dream. You quickly opened your bank app to check your account to reconfirm, and you indeed had N500,000 in it, sitting there pretty.
You kept staring at it in disbelief, but it was indeed N500,000.

You checked your call records and saw more than 50 missed calls from your friend and an additional 20 text messages begging you to transfer back N450,000, saying he/she only meant to send you N50,000 and mistakenly added an extra zero.

What are you gonna do? Are you going to
A. Send back the N450,000
B. Take your full N300,000
C. Keep the entire N500,000

Let's have your say in the comment box

Re: What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) by immortalcrown(m): 4:26pm On May 26
Take what belongs to you and return what does not belong to you. Two wrongs do not make a right.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) by Namaster: 4:38pm On May 26
grin

Take my #300K plus #50k interest. Then "borrow" the remaining #150K.

After he has begged and threatened and begged some more. I'll offer to return his money in #200 weekly installments.
Re: What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) by superCleanworks(m): 4:43pm On May 26
He will have to print 100 copies of his bank statement before I even acknowledge receipt. I will stress the devil out of him till he gets angry and tells everyone how come I owe him.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) by etrange: 4:47pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
Take what belongs to you and return what does not belong to you. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Honestly, this is a no brainer. Just take your 300k and give him his balance. Sending him 450k is foolishness. Keeping the entire 500k makes you just as bad as the other party if not worse. By giving him his 200k, you’ll get what belongs to you and also leave his conscience to deal with him.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) by illicit(m): 4:50pm On May 26
500k otilo
Re: What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) by Everyday247: 4:55pm On May 26
How many times will you guys ask this question? undecided

If they gave me #10 for every time i saw this question i would have been a millionaire by now.
Re: What Would You Do If You're This Friend And This Happens To You? (pic) by Verbtips(m): 7:46pm On May 26
Everyday247:
How many times will you guys ask this question? undecided

If they gave me #10 for every time i saw this question i would have been a millionaire by now.
even 1exp-100000

(1) (Reply)

Help Me From An Ex-lover / Can Love Go This Far? / Things Not To Do If You Want To Be Considered A Great Catch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.