Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,457 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day (57752 Views)

President Tinubu Flags Off Commercial Operation Of Abuja Light rail (PHOTOS) / Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / InfraCorp: FG To Unveil N15trn Infrastructure Company In October — CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MEGAWATCH: 7:45pm On May 26
Orinechi:
It is still paining u. U see that project, is a goal and if by mistake u use it when is ready, u know what await u

Hahaha hahaha!

See this MUMU o in capital letters?

Paining me as how?

What has tinubu promised you and it gets to you?

Are you buying patrol and foodstuffs cheap?

Sincerely speaking Dem don use you people pants do yahoo yahoo.

Go beg one pastor to deliver you abeg,

I sincerely PITY your family.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by spacechuks(m): 7:45pm On May 26
Orinechi:
It is still paining u. U see that project, is a goal and if by mistake u use it when is ready, u know what await u

The money been earmarked for the project is gotten from our land, so you better shut you mouth up

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by IfnobeGod20: 7:45pm On May 26
richie240:
God bless Nigeria!
cool
God is not a man, he has blessed Nigeria for long, even before our forefathers. Leadership has been the bane setting the nation backward with the help of willing tools like you.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by anonymous1759(m): 7:45pm On May 26
RGRNetwork:
shebi them say cable deh under water and the project no go commence again? Which one we go believe for that una Nigeria sef?

Na you no wan open your mind to read to understand that’s why anybody fit twist Una brains to believe rubbish.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by IamANigerianMan: 7:46pm On May 26
Muhammad234:
they will continue to loot
How can a serious county give 15trillion to unknown company

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Bimpe29: 7:46pm On May 26
God will make it easy
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Orinechi: 7:46pm On May 26
spacechuks:

The money been earmarked for the project is gotten from our land, so you better shut you mouth up
Let's wait na
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by prophetfire: 7:47pm On May 26
Oxb90:
A highway to looting. Na your turn indeed.
Bragging that he inflated the cost and no one is asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by mallamu: 7:48pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
SW and SS are happy

SE are wailing

Live no balance 😀😜😅😅😁🤣😊

Foolish talk. Have you wondered how you got to this point of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by lexy2014: 7:48pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
Asiwaju keep suffocating and strangulating the children of hate and sorrow

No breathing space for Bitter Obituarists 😅😜😀

We warned you not tto waste your votes that the consequences will hunt you for 8 years. 😀😜😅😅😁

See you wailing live 😁😁😅😜😜😀🤣🤣

pls what are the things Nigeria and Nigerians will benefit from this road? since you didnt waste your vote, how have you been rewarded for not wasting it?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by phorget(m): 7:48pm On May 26
Sheuns:
That’s what he’s best at doing. Bragging.
I tamed the Atlantic Ocean.
I built Lagos.
I moved Lagos economy to 5th largest in Africa.
All na lies.

How much of his personal money is he expending on those projects? Any loan incurred would still be serviced by Nigeria money so what right does a single individual has to brag?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by lexy2014: 7:49pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
SW and SS are happy

SE are wailing

Live no balance 😀😜😅😅😁🤣😊

how are the SW and SS happy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Illegal1(m): 7:49pm On May 26
bro4u:
Sir I don't want much from you sir, just return fufu back to it's normal size

omoh...........i swr,7 fufu no dey bellful me again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by soccerlite: 7:50pm On May 26
Bragging indeed

For me I believe in road construction than rail way in nigeria

If buhari has faced road construction only, things would have been eased

If govs face road construction instead of airport, things would have eased too

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Angrymode: 7:51pm On May 26
Very mumuish somebody
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by ukaface(f): 7:51pm On May 26
15trn gbuo gi there

Inukwa

Smh
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by RGRNetwork: 7:52pm On May 26
anonymous1759:

Na you no wan open your mind to read to understand that’s why anybody fit twist Una brains to believe rubbish.
didnt u see pictures few days ago circulating on the internet that the project has been abandoned? is your own brain twisted?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MEGAWATCH: 7:52pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
Asiwaju keep suffocating and strangulating the children of hate and sorrow

No breathing space for Bitter Obituarists 😅😜😀

We warned you not tto waste your votes that the consequences will hunt you for 8 years. 😀😜😅😅😁

See you wailing live 😁😁😅😜😜😀🤣🤣

But most of you have been stealing and attacking lorry carrying foodstuffs despite his presidency.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by deloon(m): 7:53pm On May 26
Chai
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by dododawa1: 7:53pm On May 26
Omoluabi

In

Progress
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Pickieox(m): 7:53pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
SW and SS are happy

SE are wailing

Live no balance 😀😜😅😅😁🤣😊

Where is your SW that is happy? It's like thunder want to fire you and your destiny bah? You think everybody like your thief and narcotic buffoon you paraded as president. Ọmọ ale onísọ̀kusọ

#Enikuure🤬

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by VaginaAcademic: 7:54pm On May 26
10 trillion for the road 5 trillion to his pocket cheesy
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Christistruth00: 7:54pm On May 26
Oxb90:

Keep off it when it is Completed

And don't carry your Fan Yoyo and Gala Business there
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by HugoBoss10(m): 7:57pm On May 26
Your bragging day indeed but your subjects are dying of hunger cool
No wonder you advised them not to stand on your mandate anymore grin
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by mallamu: 7:57pm On May 26
[quote author=Ola9ja23 post=130155714]SW and SS are happy

SE are wailing

Live no balance 😀😜😅😅😁🤣😊[/quote

The only crime the south east committed was to allow an illustrious son win overwhelmingly in Lagos When they expected their god to win but lost in spite of his popularity. Banza.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Olatayo0103: 7:59pm On May 26
Bragging on uncompleted projects
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by oneMalik: 8:00pm On May 26
You just deh hate for nothing ...

Given you such opportunity and I'll bet ma balls you can't think well not to talk of such projects.

Are you not a thief too ??

Abi you never steal b4...even planning to steal again self .

Oxb90:
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by gateleo(m): 8:02pm On May 26
MEGAWATCH:
STUPID IDIOT !

BRAGGING DAY ON SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT EVEN FINISHED?

THIS MAN BELIEVES NIGERIANS ARE AS FOOLISH AS HIS SUPPORTERS.

NONSENSE MAN.

E DEY PAIN YOU ABI.....

PLS DONT DIE OF HATRED...TINUBU NO SABI YOUR FATHER..ALL YOUR RANTS NAH FOR ONLINE..

BITTER SOUL
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MightySparrow: 8:02pm On May 26
Sheuns:
That’s what he’s best at doing. Bragging.
I tamed the Atlantic Ocean.
I built Lagos.
I moved Lagos economy to 5th largest in Africa.
All na lies.

Which of these is lie?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by ufuosman(m): 8:03pm On May 26
Brag of suffering d people more

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Shikena(m): 8:03pm On May 26
So this 47 year old mumu still dey Nairaland with his nursery school questions... na wah grin

lexy2014:

how are the SW and SS happy?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Orinechi: 8:05pm On May 26
spacechuks:

And u hve the audacity to condemn what is good for u land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.