Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,959 members, 7,863,405 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day (57750 Views)

President Tinubu Flags Off Commercial Operation Of Abuja Light rail (PHOTOS) / InfraCorp: FG To Unveil N15trn Infrastructure Company In October — CBN / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MEGAWATCH: 1:44am On May 27
Samtob90:

Not only that you are more foolish but daft. If all you do is to run down the country. You spread falsehood that the road has been abandoned and few days after he went there to declare it opened.
See, I am more than someone you can drag of either being bought or beg politicians.
I am not yet rich but super happy and contented.
How many countries do you see dragging their countries

Tinubu is now a country abi?

I said it , his supporters are even more foolish than him.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MEGAWATCH: 1:54am On May 27
phemray:

16 years of PDP was no giant projects, Did you think Obasanjo fighting Atiku on curruption is a joke?. Let's move on. All nigerians are currupt except who no get chance, but that's not how to build a nation. APC is still better than PDP by far going by the opportunity they have then but busy looting.

APC is better than what,?

Anyway you are right,

They are better in stealing and bad economy.

They are better for bringing down your standards and many Nigerians standards to what it is now.

Most of you have not started suffering,

When you start suffering, you will forget tribe and religion.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MEGAWATCH: 3:27am On May 27
Jemex003:

Wasted spam

Money induced love
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MEGAWATCH: 3:28am On May 27
gateleo:

E DEY PAIN YOU ABI.....

PLS DONT DIE OF HATRED...TINUBU NO SABI YOUR FATHER..ALL YOUR RANTS NAH FOR ONLINE..

BITTER SOUL

You are still standing on the SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING MANDATE.

Go and buy patrol and foodstuffs cheap let me see you..... mumu supporters.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MEGAWATCH: 3:31am On May 27
Orinechi:
It is still paining u. U see that project, is a goal and if by mistake u use it when is ready, u know what await u

Hahaha hahaha!

Ask him to bring back dollar to 700 naira where he met it.

Mumu supporters club.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MEGAWATCH: 3:33am On May 27
Orinechi:
The thing really pain u enemy of progress

How?

Your suffering and pretending lifestyle is what is paining me.

Mumu supporters, no be child brain you get?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 5:22am On May 27
Oxb90:
A highway to looting. Na your turn indeed.
awarded to hitech, his own company. Thieves
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 5:23am On May 27
Sheuns:
That’s what he’s best at doing. Bragging.
I tamed the Atlantic Ocean.
I built Lagos.
I moved Lagos economy to 5th largest in Africa.
All na lies.
He wants to loot at least 5 trillion, that was why he awarded the contract to HITECH, his own company not Julius berger
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by ziragoldd(m): 5:50am On May 27
Them don kill us for this country
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by lexy2014: 5:50am On May 27
Shikena:
That one na smaller issue grin
Over to you ..how are the SW and SS happy?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by jogojogo: 6:18am On May 27
Ola9ja23:
Bitter Obituarists above love to cry 😁🤣😀😜😜😅

We are enjoying your wailing show

Pandora Bitter Obituary himself wails and cry on live tv
Chai
These guys are seriously in pains
How can we help them alleviate the pains?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by anonymous1759(m): 6:31am On May 27
RGRNetwork:

didnt u see pictures few days ago circulating on the internet that the project has been abandoned? is your own brain twisted?

You’re dumb note to decode a fake news , it was all over the internet that Buhari was dead , that jubril was impersonating him rubbish.
The project wasn’t abandoned, 9km of it was skipped because of the under sea cables. Bloggers are using you guys to cash out that can’t read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by ufotunang: 6:50am On May 27
Government with no wisdom.... while the other existing federal roads are in deteriorable and bad conditions that needs urgent rehabilitation repairs upgrading
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by BigYash: 6:52am On May 27
Racoon:
A road enmeshed in corruption is what you are bragging with? A day of reckoning is coming.
When is the day ? Abeg e..

He is old already,and he has nothing to loose at all.. So he is doing his best to enrich his frds and family more.. See abacha family today,see Buhari .. Na their stupid followers still dey suffer dey go
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:58am On May 27
moneyest:
It's your thiefing day you mean
Bet you ain't that dumb bro.

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Pickup8: 6:59am On May 27
Sheuns:
That’s what he’s best at doing. Bragging.
I tamed the Atlantic Ocean.
I built Lagos.
I moved Lagos economy to 5th largest in Africa.
All na lies.
The only lie here is your denial of truth and fact. Bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Orinechi: 7:16am On May 27
MEGAWATCH:

Hahaha hahaha!

Ask him to bring back dollar to 700 naira where he met it.

Mumu supporters club.
If that one is done, u will still come up with another rhetoric. Obizumb, u think u can cow me into supporting a failure like ur principal. I was in Anambra working in a company when he was the governor. He was just a failure like most Nigerian governors.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Orinechi: 7:22am On May 27
MEGAWATCH:

How?

Your suffering and pretending lifestyle is what is paining me.

Mumu supporters, no be child brain you get?
U think everyone is lazy like u?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Inspirer1: 7:31am On May 27
My emi
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by nairamaniac: 7:44am On May 27
Dagger111:
Jagaban! One thing i like about this man is his spirit of go-getting what he want and he will get it. I believe he is a specially created being by God. No doubt! Argue it as much as you can. I left!!
It's not Tinubu that is soooo strong. It's our systems that are soooo weak&compromised.

In stronger systems this project would never have been approved by the legislative arm if they were undergoing as much sufferings as we current are in Nigeria.

Imagine if this 15trillion was invested into AGRICULTURE-SECURITY-INDUSTRIAL PROCESSING OF HARVESTED FOODS?

Afterall it's not like we don't have alternative routes from Lagos to calabar that would have needs one tenth of this 15trillion to make it world-class.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Kaiser20: 7:59am On May 27
200 Million Nigerians are wailing every day , Tinubu EPIN PA WA.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Johel(m): 8:04am On May 27
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MEGAWATCH: 8:28am On May 27
Orinechi:
If that one is done, u will still come up with another rhetoric. Obizumb, u think u can cow me into supporting a failure like ur principal. I was in Anambra working in a company when he was the governor. He was just a failure like most Nigerian governors.

If you get brain which I doubt and that's why they are using you, you would have asked him to bring back dollar to where he met it before his destruction.

Mumu supporters, I know if you ask that you are gone for life.

Nonsense people with block head jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by MEGAWATCH: 8:32am On May 27
Orinechi:
U think everyone is lazy like u?

Even Dangote is a lazy man according to Tinubu rice snatching supporters.

Na una dey vote
Na una dey rig election,

Na una dey complain,
Na una dey protest,

Na Una dey pretend
Na una dey steal food stuff from lorry carrying foodstuffs,

Na una dey die for stamped during rice sharing,

Nawaoo!

Na una dey still come for Nairaland come shout On your useless mandate una stand.

Useless people without brain and future.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by lexy2014: 8:52am On May 27
phemray:

But honestly he did all u mentioned. And it's natural to brag about what you can do very well when others can't. No lies. The issue is to get the economy right back to bearable level and we moved on. No gain with no pain but unfortunately Nigerians didn't want any pain but magic in economy. If dollar at 1k plus will be the rate that will make nigerians prosperous, why not. after all, dollar was once lesser than 1 naira in Nigeria before some people forefathers derailed the democracy and introduced coup and curruption started since then till today.

what is the pain that you say Nigerians dont want? are the ordinary nigerians responsible for the bad state of the economy that they should now ber the brunt and pain before the economy is revived? is tinubu, his vice, his family, top military brass, the legislators and governors going thru the pain you want nigerians to go thru? are they not nigerians? is there any provision in the constitution for nigerians to be in in pain before they enjoy their rights?

are you in any way enjoying the freebies that the politicians you are supporting are enjoying? are you saying you are suffering in pain, penury and poverty but you are happy with your oppressors?

if you say that "some people forefathers derailed the democracy and introduced coup and curruption", what have the politicians that you support done to strengthen democracy and eradicate corruption?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by RGRNetwork: 9:00am On May 27
anonymous1759:

You’re dumb note to decode a fake news , it was all over the internet that Buhari was dead , that jubril was impersonating him rubbish.
The project wasn’t abandoned, 9km of it was skipped because of the under sea cables. Bloggers are using you guys to cash out that can’t read and comprehend.

you are dumb and stupid as your Nigerian bloggers for using note instead of not
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by lexy2014: 9:01am On May 27
phemray:

16 years of PDP was no giant projects, Did you think Obasanjo fighting Atiku on curruption is a joke?. Let's move on. All nigerians are currupt except who no get chance, but that's not how to build a nation. APC is still better than PDP by far going by the opportunity they have then but busy looting.

pls what is the essence of "giant of project"?

is governance about "giant project" or improving living standards? how will this coastal road make the lives of nigerians better?

from your claim that "All nigerians are currupt except who no get chance", are you now saying that buhari and tinubu and APC people in government are all corrupt?

if you say "All nigerians are currupt except who no get chance", how come you are now telling us that PDP was busy looting? if PDP was "busy looting", what is APC doing?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by lexy2014: 9:07am On May 27
phemray:

But honestly he did all u mentioned.

how did tinubu build lagos? what exactly did he do that made lagos the 5th largest economy in africa?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Everlastingson: 9:16am On May 27
His bragging day of inherent criminality.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Successfulben: 9:18am On May 27
I am pretty sure your wretched famly are the ones wailing now cos we are still balling till kingdom come 😂😂😂😂
Abigibimo:
Let the wailing begin
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by lexy2014: 9:21am On May 27
AllahOfterror:

Nigeria is too big to remain as a country

interesting. what about the countries that are bigger than nigeria or is nigeria the biggest country in the world?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Everlastingson: 9:22am On May 27
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-flags-off-lagos-calabar-n15trn-highway-project-says-its-my-bragging-day/#google_vignette

His bragging day of inherent criminality. Criminals always brag. He couldn't even hold the tape. See how 5 persons hold the tape for him to cut! This man and his backers are truly evil. They know he's too frail even to hold a scissors, but they still subtend, prop him on Nigeria. It's puzzling that this man who's clearly a vegetable maintains his fraudulent personality in it's pristine state. He remains as fraudulent as ever

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.