Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,533 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day (57754 Views)

President Tinubu Flags Off Commercial Operation Of Abuja Light rail (PHOTOS) / Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / InfraCorp: FG To Unveil N15trn Infrastructure Company In October — CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Ikpunekenwa(m): 8:55pm On May 26
Basic123:

😆

Abeg go and be worshiping your killed God or whatever in peace and leave Muhammad alone.

He was not the one that instructed you to go and kill amd crucify your God that created you and the universe

Isn't better he is killed By men, a group of men to mohammad ordinary cranky vagina kpai'd?
It didn't stop there, why did pigs exhume his buried body and ate everything remain is skeleton and Bitter scrotal sac?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by professorPABX: 8:58pm On May 26
Sheuns:
That’s what he’s best at doing. Bragging.
I tamed the Atlantic Ocean.
I built Lagos.
I moved Lagos economy to 5th largest in Africa.
All na lies.

All na lies? Omo IBO you said all na lies. One thousand ants cannot lift a cube of sugar, they can only surround it and confuse themselves the more . They can only perambulate and confuse themselves the more. All of you are confused. Egberun Eera o gbe sugar kan, won a ma doyi ka ni.

This is the best project so far in the history of Nigeria. This is the project that changed the dynamics of FACEBOOK as it concerns Africa countries.

After almost two decades on FACEBOOK, it was immediately the Lagos Calabar Coastal Highway Project was announced on FACEBOOK and someone posted pictures of EKO Atlantic City and Lagos Calabar Coastal Highway Project Architectural impressions and imaginations on completion that drew attentions of people from so many Africa countries and generated debates if such Coastal Highway and Atlantic City ever existed in Nigeria that Africa countries started to display highways and road networks and buildings Towers and developments in their countries. Also, international civil engineering companies started sponsored advertisements of their highway projects targeting Africa countries.

Immediately Africa countries started displaying highways and road networks in their countries, States in Nigeria started displaying highways and road networks and developments in various states in Nigeria. Other countries restricted their display to Jo'burg, Capetown, Durban, Cairo, Algiers, Nairobi, Addis, Dar es salaam, Kigali and of recent, Luanda and Maroc.

The greatest thing is that Africa countries are aware of this project and they are aware of inter tribal & inter State rivalry in Nigeria and the reason why Lagos was not allowed to develop at its pace but rather tied down .

The opposition to the project cannot stop it because the whole Africa is already aware of it.

EKO Atlantic City phase 1 and phase 2 is going to be like DURBAN (UMHLANGA) of South Africa.

Oodua, Ogbon nbe eniyan wa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by simpleseyi: 8:59pm On May 26
MEGAWATCH:
STUPID IDIOT !

BRAGGING DAY ON SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT EVEN FINISHED?

THIS MAN BELIEVES NIGERIANS ARE AS FOOLISH AS HIS SUPPORTERS.

NONSENSE MAN.

If you call a former Senator, Governor and present President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who kicked out a non performing President out, if you call him an idiot, what then do we call your own biological parents?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by simpleseyi: 8:59pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
Bitter Obituarists above love to cry 😁🤣😀😜😜😅

We are enjoying your wailing show

Pandora Bitter Obituary himself wails and cry on live tv

It's a generationally heredited curse, they must cry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Elxandre(m): 9:00pm On May 26
FILEBE:
I belive it not everything we oppose. We want the good for Nigerians right? So? If a project is done to make Nigeria better we should encourage it. That I dislike someone doesn't mean I should always be against all good things he does.

Opposition should keep the others on their feet. Make them fear that you will be there to fish out their evil and corrupt ways. Constructive criticism and all.

Unfortunately, someone of us have made this a tribal thing . We don't see good in whatever Opposition does . We will always bad mouth the good and bad. This isn't what Opposition should be all about .

If truly a greater Nigeria is all we seek, then we shouldn't make Opposition a sentiment and tribal thing .
If we want a better Nigeria, the 15trn should be used towards 24/7 power supply.
It's ridiculous to earmark such amount for road in a poor country like this.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by membranus: 9:01pm On May 26
treatise:

Just check out the speed with which the project was approved amidst hazy circumstance. You may ask why was a kilometer completed and street lights mounted.

That's was the same speed with which the Lekki Deep Sea Port was completed by Lagos State, and it became a blessing to the whole nation. It is with same speed the Coastal Highway will be completed, and the doubters and the haters will be shamed and their mouths forever shut.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Shikena(m): 9:03pm On May 26
I prophesy healing on you this day. Amen!

lexy2014:

they are nursery school questions because am not sure you will be able to answer questions above nursery school level. pls help me out with the correct answer as a nursery school pupil.

how are the SW and SS happy?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by membranus: 9:04pm On May 26
Elxandre:

If we want a better Nigeria, the 15trn should be used towards 24/7 power supply.

The 10 Trillion that was earlier spent towards the same power project, what was the outcome? More darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Bluntemperor: 9:04pm On May 26
bennybuhari:
For God so loved Nigeria that he allowed Tinubu to become our president grin grin

I hope,one day all those abusing President Tinubu now and their Family or Children will one day pass through this Coastal Highways Projects and will thank God!
Then ,hope you will not change your language:
- ahh,it's lack of priority then,
-ohhh,not that we condemn him, afterall,the Project is good,bla,bla.etc.
God knows us and our Addresses!
•God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by membranus: 9:07pm On May 26
Shikena:
So this 47 year old mumu still dey Nairaland with his nursery school questions... na wah grin

So you too have noticed his questioning habit on every thread? Very irritating.

lexy2014

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Goodman247: 9:12pm On May 26
It is your bragging right, l need a good job
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Tareq1105: 9:13pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
SW and SS are happy

SE are wailing

Live no balance 😀😜😅😅😁🤣😊

The wailing wailers are the Agulu people bcoz the Lagos -Calabar Coastal road is not passing through their south yeast and has cut them out. You can travel from Lagos to Port harcort , Akwa Ibom, Calabar without passing through any state in the south east.

So, they have reasons to go against the project. They however, need to realize that the project has been there for ages until Tinubu decided to take up the challenges.

So it's not the concept of Tinubu just like Badagry -Sokoto road. He met it and decided to implement.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Jemex003: 9:19pm On May 26
MEGAWATCH:

He has finished Omoba, Emelogu and Umu imo Roads.

But people are hyping Oti and not the other way.

This man is an idiot for using his hand to hype a road he has not even done half way.

No wonder they keep saying the drug he was trading has finished him and that's why he doesn't do Media chat like other president of Nigeria.

Nonsense man with brainless supporters.

Wasted spam

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Tareq1105: 9:20pm On May 26
Elxandre:

Elxandre, why don't you allow people that have TIN number to talk?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Promax4321: 9:21pm On May 26
The Agulu liars supporters will come here to stroll this 700km road projects.

They won't mentioned their man who said he built a university from scratch to finish a polytechnical the inherent, I mean Chukwuma Udemegu Ojukwu University.

They like to attack everything positive but cannot challenge super Reno

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Diligence: 9:22pm On May 26
BAT: He is the single reason many foreign investments will be diverted from Nigeria. BAT's Personality Profiling is baaad - forgery, lies, drug-peddling, etc

Global economic juggernauts don't trust him. The earliest he exits power the beta for the economy & for Nigerians!
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Dshocker(m): 9:27pm On May 26
bro4u:
Sir I don't want much from you sir, just return fufu back to its normal size

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by FILEBE(m): 9:29pm On May 26
Elxandre:

If I may ask, how much has been pumped into power supply since Civilian rule? They have been pumping this money into supply and nothing to show for it.
I am not justifying the usage of this 15trillion o but as it is in this Nigeria, I will say they should use it rather than allow snakes and humans to eat it
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Guynexttdoor: 9:32pm On May 26
I bought fufu today 1 rap at 400 naira,fufu don scarce join.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On May 26
bragging about what has not even gone a quarter way and shrouded in secrecy while being a public project?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by gabbytabby: 9:33pm On May 26
Don’t measure everyone by your own standards some just desire to leave a legacy behind and are already self sufficient.

Unclesamo:
Looting galore
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by t2luv1: 9:34pm On May 26
moneyest:
It's your thiefing day you mean

Partner all of them loot so don't make a freaking big deal out of it. Your girl Stella former petroleum Minister did it. Jonathan did it. So STFU aiight
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by ablejesus26(m): 9:35pm On May 26
bro4u:
Sir I don't want much from you sir, just return fufu back to its normal size

Never. You must collect aswear😁

Shuuuu no complain,endure,manage am before I vex bring the fufu size to TINKO level😁.

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by JeffArmani234: 9:37pm On May 26
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-flags-off-lagos-calabar-n15trn-highway-project-says-its-my-bragging-day/#google_vignette

You nothing
You stole mandate so i can’t even dialogue with you let alone see any reason with you!!

Anyone who pays to buy a leadership position does not mean well and it’s obvious in this case.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by commoditiesnig: 9:38pm On May 26
Very good
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by 7upnigeria: 9:39pm On May 26
Sheuns:
That’s what he’s best at doing. Bragging.
I tamed the Atlantic Ocean.
I built Lagos.
I moved Lagos economy to 5th largest in Africa.
All na lies.

Jesus healed the sick, gave sight to the blind, healed the crippled and raised the dead. Till tomorrow, it will be on record. From taming the Atlantic ocean, Lekki Free trade zone, Lagos railway projects, LAMAT etc, TINUBU CAN BEAT HIS CHEST for being the brain behing these projects. Let your father come and name his achievements in life.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by NuhuAjang71(m): 9:47pm On May 26
Baba tax collector 😝
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by t2luv1: 9:49pm On May 26
Thabothabo101:
This is great shit. We need this.

Partner according to Wall Street Journal cost analysis of this project over 750 houses will be demolished for this road. I am going to lay odds of 2000 to 1 10 years from now the road is not finished. This is the same country that borrowed over $200B to build a new capital. What were the economic returns of the borrowing? This is in a country that uses 70% of its budget on governance, how are those wardrobe allowances looking to you? Like I always say the whole country is a crime scene that needs to be roped off with yellow tape
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by t2luv1: 9:53pm On May 26
7upnigeria:

Jesus healed the sick, gave sight to the blind, healed the crippled and raised the dead. Till tomorrow, it will be on record. From taming the Atlantic ocean, Lekki Free trade zone, Lagos railway projects, LAMAT etc, TINUBU CAN BEAT HIS CHEST for being the brain behing these projects. Let your father come and name his achievements in life.

You Yorubas are a bunch of delusional people. You are all in the same boat in that your kosi kosi country (Kosi owo kosi ina kosi omi goddam always kosi kosi)
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:55pm On May 26
Oxb90:
A highway to looting. Na your turn indeed.

Your mouth too bad grin
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by gabbytabby: 10:00pm On May 26
Where you read am.

It just said a 9km diversion would be implemented at the spot

RGRNetwork:
shebi them say cable deh under water and the project no go commence again? Which one we go believe for that una Nigeria sef?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by SpiritedCheer(f): 10:01pm On May 26
Nigeria, wake up!!!!
Construction projects, like roads, markets, stadiums, markets, malls, etc, are the oldest scam of State and Federal Government.
Ask yourself why many State Governments often preferably carry out capital projects, such as road construction rather than do recurrent expenditures, such as payment of pension and salaries?
Capital projects like road construction are quick kick-back schemes, whereby contracts are stupendously inflated, and materials are criminally over-invoiced, so that governors and other officials can quickly get their payoffs.
Tinubu is poised to pull off the same scam with N14.35 trillion Lagos-Calabar coastal highway. The final cost will certainly be three times the initial projection. And Tinubu is desperately squeezing suffering Nigeria, so that he will qualify for a loan.
Taking FOREIGN LOAN, without establishing industries that will generate FOREIGN EXCHANGE amounts to going round in circles.
Good roads are vital and necessary for economic growth. But Nigeria is facing extreme lack of economic opportunities which has caused insecurity and chaos. This road construction will not buttress or create sustainable economic opportunities, because, at some point, the project will end or be abandoned. Then, what?

At this time of existential economic crisis, any leader who does not create employment opportunities that will generate foreign exchange is pulling a quick get-away scam.
We have so much resources and products that can be mined and harnessed for EXPORT, instead, the government is using borrowed funds for capital project will not generate profit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes / Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.