Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day (57751 Views)

President Tinubu Flags Off Commercial Operation Of Abuja Light rail (PHOTOS) / Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / InfraCorp: FG To Unveil N15trn Infrastructure Company In October — CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by gabbytabby: 10:02pm On May 26
You wailers and trolls need to go rest.

t2luv1:

You Yorubas are a bunch of delusional people. You are all in the same boat in that your kosi kosi country (Kosi owo kosi ina kosi omi goddam always kosi kosi)
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by bdon123(m): 10:09pm On May 26
Baba award contract to his business partners without public bidding or due process at an outrageous price that wasnt santioned by senate.

Now na daylight robbery dey reign
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by phemray(m): 10:12pm On May 26
Sheuns:
That’s what he’s best at doing. Bragging.
I tamed the Atlantic Ocean.
I built Lagos.
I moved Lagos economy to 5th largest in Africa.
All na lies.

But honestly he did all u mentioned. And it's natural to brag about what you can do very well when others can't. No lies. The issue is to get the economy right back to bearable level and we moved on. No gain with no pain but unfortunately Nigerians didn't want any pain but magic in economy. If dollar at 1k plus will be the rate that will make nigerians prosperous, why not. after all, dollar was once lesser than 1 naira in Nigeria before some people forefathers derailed the democracy and introduced coup and curruption started since then till today.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Gandrova: 10:14pm On May 26
I am an advocate of Jagaban, but to be sincere his policies and programs are not friendly to the Masses.
It's a heartless and wicked policies to the commoners.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by lexy2014: 10:16pm On May 26
Shikena:
I prophesy healing on you this day. Amen!

Use the prophesy to help you answer the nursery school question.

how are the SW and SS happy?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by lexy2014: 10:18pm On May 26
membranus:

So you too have noticed his questioning habit on every thread? Very irritating.

lexy2014

Can you pls follow up with my rebuttal to your friend?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by phemray(m): 10:20pm On May 26
MEGAWATCH:
STUPID IDIOT !

BRAGGING DAY ON SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT EVEN FINISHED?

THIS MAN BELIEVES NIGERIANS ARE AS FOOLISH AS HIS SUPPORTERS.

NONSENSE MAN.

16 years of PDP was no giant projects, Did you think Obasanjo fighting Atiku on curruption is a joke?. Let's move on. All nigerians are currupt except who no get chance, but that's not how to build a nation. APC is still better than PDP by far going by the opportunity they have then but busy looting.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by RGRNetwork: 10:26pm On May 26
gabbytabby:
Where you read am.

It just said a 9km diversion would be implemented at the spot

I no deh Nigeria but i see a lot of people posting it on their status in Nigeria...saying the project has been cancelled because it will affect fibre optics cables under water
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Samtob90(m): 10:28pm On May 26
MEGAWATCH:

Just look at this idiot,

How I'm I foolish?

I said you don't brag over project you have not finished and you said he should brag over what he has not finished.

Just look for a little boy and ask him who is foolish since you were paid to lose your brain.

I wonder how you will continue living after this useless Tinubu government.
Not only that you are more foolish but daft. If all you do is to run down the country. You spread falsehood that the road has been abandoned and few days after he went there to declare it opened.
See, I am more than someone you can drag of either being bought or beg politicians.
I am not yet rich but super happy and contented.
How many countries do you see dragging their countries

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by harsysky(m): 10:30pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
Bitter Obituarists above love to cry 😁🤣😀😜😜😅

We are enjoying your wailing show

Pandora Bitter Obituary himself wails and cry on live tv

It is just a matter of time, the lil money wry u still dey manage chop go finish and reality will dawn on you that an incompetent person is an incompetent person. I am an Obi supporter but if after a year and his reign is close to what I am seeing from Tinubu, I will be vocal ebough to say, " He is very incompetent ". Take note of the words " close to". It means he doesn't even have to be at par to what the Lagos builder has done.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by ebinpawa: 10:40pm On May 26
Tinubu has a right to brag.A 700km road will bring housing development along that stretch .
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Reloadedisraelp: 10:41pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
SW and SS are happy

SE are wailing

Live no balance 😀😜😅😅😁🤣😊
shutup there
... infact thuder faya u there...15trillion wen hunger wan finish people...u must b madman to support apc n their evil government ...
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by ebinpawa: 10:43pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
shutup there
... infact thuder faya u there...15trillion wen hunger wan finish people...u must b madman to support apc n their evil government ...

But u voted him in.why cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by blacknp(m): 10:44pm On May 26
MEGAWATCH:
STUPID IDIOT !

BRAGGING DAY ON SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT EVEN FINISHED?

THIS MAN BELIEVES NIGERIANS ARE AS FOOLISH AS HIS SUPPORTERS.

NONSENSE MAN.
His foolish so called supporters are Nigerians, not Ghanaians like your intelligent self abi?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Reloadedisraelp: 10:45pm On May 26
phemray:

16 years of PDP was no giant projects, Did you think Obasanjo fighting Atiku on curruption is a joke?. Let's move on. All nigerians are currupt except who no get chance, but that's not how to build a nation. APC is still better than PDP by far going by the opportunity they have then but busy looting.
apc better than pdp... Wetin una Dy smoke slf? Did u even read what u wrote...! 🙄
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by shepherd316: 10:45pm On May 26
Would you say amen if i said "may your life become the level of hardship majority of Nigerians are facing under Tinubu?" If you cant say amen, may God forgive you for supporting this wickedness against mankind
bennybuhari:
For God so loved Nigeria that he allowed Tinubu to become our president grin grin
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Reloadedisraelp: 10:48pm On May 26
ebinpawa:

But u voted him in.why cry
am from the SS ... APC IS forbidden down here... Not even rigging can change it..
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Shikena(m): 11:02pm On May 26
He was getting very popular here for mumu questions grin

membranus:

So you too have noticed his questioning habit on every thread? Very irritating.

lexy2014

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Shikena(m): 11:04pm On May 26
That one na smaller issue grin

lexy2014:

Use the prophesy to help you answer the nursery school question.

how are the SW and SS happy?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by ebinpawa: 11:04pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
am from the SS ... APC IS forbidden down here... Not even rigging can change it..

Calabar and I think akwa ibom voted APC.They are SS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Sermwell(m): 11:14pm On May 26
Ola9ja23:
Bitter Obituarists above love to cry 😁🤣😀😜😜😅

We are enjoying your wailing show

Pandora Bitter Obituary himself wails and cry on live tv
The masses are always incredibly stupid!! You left someone looting away your future, but calling out helpless masses cheesy grin
Who do una this thing?? At least pity your unborn children naaa!! The funny part is that you might even be a father already oh!! grin grin

Oma se oooh!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by JustPowerApps(m): 11:14pm On May 26
Highway Looting Project grin
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Sheuns(m): 11:14pm On May 26
phemray:

But honestly he did all u mentioned. And it's natural to brag about what you can do very well when others can't. No lies. The issue is to get the economy right back to bearable level and we moved on. No gain with no pain but unfortunately Nigerians didn't want any pain but magic in economy. If dollar at 1k plus will be the rate that will make nigerians prosperous, why not. after all, dollar was once lesser than 1 naira in Nigeria before some people forefathers derailed the democracy and introduced coup and curruption started since then till today.

He built Lagos? Obvious lies.
He made Lagos economy 5th in Africa? There’s no available fact or proof to back this up. The closest Lagos got to was projected to be 6th biggest economy in Africa; that was in 2016 during Ambode’s reign.
He tamed the Atlantic Ocean? Eko Atlantic City? How has that stopped annual flooding in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by tnerro1(m): 11:21pm On May 26
Please, NLC and TUC should not allow him to use pension funds to build this project ooo, cause the money will vanish and the project will vanish also
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Akaegwu(m): 11:34pm On May 26
You must do it. After all Buhari build to Niger. Building to calabar is more beneficial
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Jostoman: 11:40pm On May 26
The way baba dey pack money for 2027 election is alarming.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Omodua(m): 11:56pm On May 26
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-flags-off-lagos-calabar-n15trn-highway-project-says-its-my-bragging-day/#google_vignette
All I can say is this man is insensitive. Doesn't listen to public opinion or outcry.

There was no need for this project. The humongous money budgeted for it is enough to rehabilitate existing Highways begging for repairs/rehabilitation.

By the way,why the contract for the job not bidded but awarded to President's ally's company, Hightech construction, owned by Chagoury? Is this not cronyism?

There is serious leadership challenges in the country.
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by bitbillionaire: 12:52am On May 27
Well, just make sure you finish constructing the road within your first tenure because second tenure is not guaranteed for you as there is a high probability that whoever takes over from you may terminate the contract irrespective of the political party the person belong to!
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by Smartwave: 1:20am On May 27
Sheuns:
That’s what he’s best at doing. Bragging.
I tamed the Atlantic Ocean.
I built Lagos.
I moved Lagos economy to 5th largest in Africa.
All na lies.
Which of your backward state governor can say so?

This one that all of you are celebrating good township road in Abia for the first time since 1999!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by ericmor: 1:33am On May 27
bro4u:
Sir I don't want much from you sir, just return fufu back to its normal size

That is how you people will be making request and latter be crying foul. Instead of saying, he should return fufu to the old price and size. If he return it to the normal size u want and sell for 1k each, you go buy?
Re: Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day by ericmor: 1:37am On May 27
bitbillionaire:
Well, just make sure you finish constructing the road within your first tenure because second tenure is not guaranteed for you as there is a high probability that whoever takes over from you may terminate the contract irrespective of the political party the person belong to!

Don't be fooled, 8yrs is guaranteed only death and God can change it and not Nigerians because Nigerians are confuse people and they are not ready to take the bull by its horn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.