Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,383 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Love Is No Longer Blind (Episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Is No Longer Blind (Episode 1) (241 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Love Is A Dangerous Game / Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is No Longer Blind (Episode 1) by SiriMySister: 8:04pm On May 26
"Why is my husband treating me like a slave when he knows that I'm the one paying for our children's school fees, providing the money we use to eat in this house, catering for everything, and making sure our family moves forward?"

Once upon a time in Abuja, there lived a guy named Ben.

Ben was so handsome and energetic.Ben was the type of guy that any girl he saw, he would try every means to befriend her and eventually engage in a romantic relationship. He would promise the girl heaven and earth to ensure he got what he wanted. And when he got what he wanted, he would find a way to break off the friendship and move on to another girl. Ben was the type of guy who loved to live a fake life. He loved the fake life more than anything else. Ben managed to buy some new clothes to deceive some girls into thinking his parents were billionaires. Every month, Ben made sure to get a new girlfriend, and if he didn't, he wouldn't be happy that month. He would double his efforts the next month. If you asked him why he made friends with so many girls, he wouldn't give you a tangible reason.

Ben came from the family of Mr. Abdul and Mrs. Umi. Ben was the only child of his parents.One day, Ben was contemplating to himself. Ben: "It's been two months now since I've had a new girlfriend. Ben, what's happening? It's like your charm is no longer working. I need to work hard this month to see if I can catch up. My plan was to have around fifteen (15) girlfriends by now, but I only have seven (7) girlfriends. I'm not working hard enough. Let me go take my bath and go out to see if I'll meet any new faces in this neighborhood. Let's see if she will be the number eight of my girlfriends.

"Ben started preparing to go out. As he was going to the bathroom to take his bath, his phone rang and it was one of his girlfriends named Aisha.Aisha: "My love, are you at home? I want to come and see you."Ben: "No, I'm not around. I'm at the bank now, checking some issues I'm having with my back. You know that today is the day I promised to give you the money you are requesting from me."Aisha: "Is that what I planned to come and collect in your house. But you told me to come today, that you are going to give me the money."Ben: "Yes, I promised to give you money today. I'm having some bank issues. When I come back from the bank, I will call you to come and collect the money. I have the money you requested. Do you know who I am? My parents are rich, so don't look down on me, please."Aisha: "I'm not looking down on you. It's just that I need the money. And today is the day you promised to give me the money."Ben: "Don't worry, my love. Before today's end, you will receive my call."Aisha: "OK, thank you in advance. I'm expecting your call this evening."Ben: "OK, bye. See you then."

He cut the call. Ben said, "This girl doesn't know that I'm even tired of her soup. Her soup doesn't taste good to me anymore. I need a new flavor. A man needs to change his soup once in a while."Ben entered the bathroom. He took his bath and dressed up. Ben put on his finest and most attractive clothes. He started going out to see if he would make a new girlfriend that day.

On his way, one of his girlfriends named Ugo started calling him.Ben: "Why is this girl calling me now? Is it because of the phone I promised to buy for her? If it's about the phone, I don't have money now. I'm still looking for money to buy my dinner. Buying a phone is not my priority."Ugo: "Hi, Ben. How are you today?"Ben: "Ugo, I'm good."Ugo: "Ben, you haven't called me about the phone. You don't even text me. Sometimes you pick up my calls, sometimes you don't. Why are you treating me like this?"Ben:

"Ugo, I'm sorry about that. I forgot to tell you that I'm not around. I went to one of my father's companies to help him pay the workers. My father is out of the country; he's been in China for almost three months now, importing goods for his company and factory. He travels every two months to import new goods and machinery. I'm sorry for not informing you."Ugo: "What I'm calling you for is because of the phone you promised to buy for me. I haven't received it yet."Ben: "Don't worry, when I come back, I'll buy the phone for you."Ben: "I'm still at the company right now. When I come back, I will call you."Ugo: "OK, I'm waiting for you. See you then. Bye."Ben: "Bye. I love you so much.

" Ben cut the call.Ben said, "Look at this girl, she wants me to buy a phone for her. She's not serious about life. I haven't even replaced my old phone yet, and she's asking for a new one, as if I'm her father or something. Ugo lacks orientation."

Ben continued searching for a girl to befriend.Surprisingly, he saw a new girl who was looking for her boyfriend.Immediately, Ben decided to approach her.Ben: "Hello, please wait."The girl stopped and asked, "What is it?"Ben: "Sorry for stopping you. Your face looks so familiar. Are you Victor's sister?"The girl: "Who is Victor? I don't know who Victor is."Ben: "Oh, sorry. You and Victor's sister resemble each other. There is no difference between both of you. Both your shape, your hips, your backside, and front side.

"The girl: "You're not serious."Ben: "Without wasting your time, my name is Ben. Please, can I know your name?"The girl: "I don't have time right now. As you can see, I'm going to my boyfriend's house."Ben: "I didn't say you shouldn't go to your boyfriend's house. I just want to know your name, that's all."The girl: "Okay, my name is Joy."Ben: "What a nice name. As beautiful as you are, so is your name.

"While Ben was still talking, the alarm he set on his phone started ringing. Ben was aware that it was the alarm ringing. He started claiming that it was one of his employees who managed one of his shops calling him.When the phone rang, Ben looked at his phone and said, "Why is one of my boys calling me? Does he want to do the accounts for me today?"Ben: "Joy, I'm sorry. Let me talk to one of my boys.

"Ben cut the alarm and started talking on the phone to deceive Joy.Ben: "Hello, my boy. Why are you calling me at this time of the day? Is there anything wrong?"Ben waited for about thirty seconds before he started talking again.Ben: "Did you say you want to do the accounts for today's business? That you're not feeling well and need to take your medication?"Ben: "Okay, how much is the total amount of money you made today?"Ben waited a moment before continuing.Ben: "I didn't hear what you said. Did you say five hundred thousand naira or five thousand naira?"Ben: "Okay, five hundred thousand. No problem. I'm sure you have my account number. Send it to my account because I'm not around; I'm with my friend. Hurry up and deposit it quickly. Don't waste my time.

"Ben claimed that he hung up the call.Ben: "Joy, sorry for taking your time. It was one of my boys who manages one of my shops. He wanted to do the accounts for me for today's sales. Being a boss is not easy. Every time I receive calls from here and there. As they say, 'big man, big trouble.' Now I understand what that proverb means. If you have money, you won't have peace.

"While Ben was talking, Joy started to fall in love with Ben because she thought that Ben was rich, not knowing that Ben didn't have any money.Ben: "Joy, as I was talking to you, I want you to give me your number. As I saw you just now, I just fell in love with you. Give me a chance to come into your life and change your life and also change your family's life."Ben: "What I need now is your number, that's all. I will call you later for further discussions."Joy: "Okay, here's my number. I'm expecting your call today. Make sure you call me. I'm available at any time."Ben: "Okay, see you then." Ben saved her number.

As Joy walked away, she thought to herself, "It's like God has remembered me by sending a millionaire to be my friend." Joy thanked God and went to her boyfriend's house.

Ben: "I made it today. Now my girlfriends are eight in number. Joy has been added to the list. Today's outing was not in vain. A new soup has come onboard today."Ben was so happy that he got a new girlfriend.

TO Be Continued
https://sirimysister.com/love-is-no-longer-blind-episode-2/

Re: Love Is No Longer Blind (Episode 1) by KelvinCoaster(m): 3:20pm On May 29
This your book title is not in tandem with the story line! Or do you intend to do some frufru?

(1) (Reply)

Making Your Next Business Book Millennial Friendly / A Thread For I May End Soon's Books / Literature Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.