Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,585 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student (20621 Views)

25 Ajayi Crowther University Students Arraigned For Beating Student To Death / Ajayi Crowther University Students Locked Outside Overnight For Coming Late / Ajayi Crowther University VC Blast Parents And Students In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by oluwaseyi0: 9:04pm On May 26
Try them all for murder

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by remsonik(f): 9:04pm On May 26
He also has been arrested, in police custody
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Dronedude(m): 9:04pm On May 26
Nawahoo
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Enemyofpeace: 9:04pm On May 26
Na so so sad news nairaland just dey push for front page. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Miracle4325: 9:05pm On May 26
From your comment, you are a very wicked soul.. Even a harden criminal, when arrest by the police are made to appear before a judge so that they can pass a judgment and not kill on the spot as you suggested @justiceganduje

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by gabicon: 9:06pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
If you haven't lost your possession to a thief you won't understand why the students did this, but I don't stand for murder.

What is the worth of a life? The stolen phone can't be worth more than 1.5 million naira, is the life of a thief worth less than 1.5m naira?

We have a self regulation problem with our young people, they can't control their emotions, this is going to be a recipe for disaster in the future if not controlled now. I hope they charge the students for man slaughter and they are sent to prison, that should serve as a deterrent to others.

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by sonssyo(f): 9:10pm On May 26
[quote author=Justiceganduje post=130157016]If you haven't lost your possession to a thief you won't understand why the students did this, but I don't stand for murder.[/quote)

Seriously,I left the house I use to stay middle April,why? By 2am at night,one faithful day a thief came to my house, I didn't even know,was deep in sleep,the ididot wanted to pack my phone's,bas he dropped the packer, the lady staying with me since I had accident woke up and shouted , i woke up.too, loo and behold my three phones was lined up about to be packed,the thief ran away, in d morning I told neighbours,fast forward to upper week,my friend is on night shift, because she's in production dept. I locked all the windows inside heat for the fear of the thief,heat wan kill me,no light, not even knowing that the thief came again,stole my 2 outing bags I bought expensive, imagine! I didn't even notice it,till the day I wanted to make use of it, meanwhile that morning my neighbours were complaining that the thief stole from them shoes,cloths,phones etc . Thank God my rent will expire April,Nah so I just vex go pay for another house more secured but more expensive. These guys are very heartless I tell you cool

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by CheapHomes1: 9:10pm On May 26
turmacs:
This is very sad, hardship everywhere. People have resulted to crime just to survive, this country is fast degenerating into an animal kingdom, lawless everywhere. The saddest part is that when you call Nigerians to come out and stage a massive protest that has the power to change this country for good, they will refuse to come our because they're afraid to lose the miserable lives they're living. Honestly if this everybody in this country had the kind of guts i have ehh, all these useless politicians for don run commot for this country.

what has hardship got to do with the story?

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by karashita: 9:13pm On May 26
doggedfighter:
It beats me how he's on duty and didn't hear the

noise of beating neither the wailings of the deceased.

He must have heard but they have a code of silence.The school in general needs to be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by boxypane(m): 9:13pm On May 26
This practice of students carrying out jungle justice on fellow students need to stop. What is the place of the school authority?

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by deelor: 9:14pm On May 26
This is so barbaric..........@digitalpastor, your statement really showed you're wise. Agberos better pass them. At the same time we don't knw if it was really confirmed that the boy was actually found guilty oooh.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by ceejayluv(m): 9:14pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
Oga, have you been a victim of robbery before? Hand him over to the police for them to collect 10k from him and release him back to the society to continue stealing. Although, I don't support murder.
In This case, they could have freed him after retrieving the stolen possessions.
Those guys aren't coming out from kirikiri till 2030's... If they're lucky

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Berankis: 9:16pm On May 26
When we say the problem of Nigeria is endemic, but people prefer to shout "Tinubu", "Jonathan", "Buhari". Can one imagine university undergraduates beating a fellow student to death (6pm - 10am following day) for stealing a phone. What happened to reporting him to the school authority to handle it properly? Now we have a case of manslaughter on these students involved in the beating. They even shaved his hair! It shows the kind of younger generation we are already grooming. I wonder if there's any hope for this country.
Nigerians need total overhaul, complete re-orientation.
Nigeria's woes are beyond just the Leadership, they are down-trodden. From top to bottom!

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by tuzle(m): 9:16pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
I knew what I passed through in the hands of people like the deceased when I was in the uni. If you haven't encountered them, you won't understand.
so those guys killing him was the best choice abi?
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Thonee(m): 9:18pm On May 26
All the animals responsible for this heartless keeling must be arrested and jàíléd for life.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Anibenede: 9:18pm On May 26
How do post a vacancy, I need a corp member, an accountant.
Pls reach me through 08127285248.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Morphinne: 9:18pm On May 26
DigitalPastor:

You support Murder oga and you also support jungle justice. Say it with your full chest. How can students who ought to be enlightened kill their fellow student? Okada riders better pass those students walai
I don’t care how unpopular and unpleasant his comments might sound to you but I fully support him provided the alleged thief wasn’t wrongly accused.
It’s from petty stealing like this they gradually graduate to carrying arms and maiming and killing innocent people just to dispossess them of their valuables.
Blame the killing on the Nigerian decayed justice system.
I’m sure he would have been released by now if he was able to pay one or two officers undecided
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by turmacs(f): 9:19pm On May 26
CheapHomes1:

what has hardship got to do with the story?
you must be m*d for asking me that.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by BadBradley: 9:26pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
If you haven't lost your possession to a thief you won't understand why the students did this, but I don't stand for murder.
there's no excuse for what those students did.

If the record is true that he was beaten and shaven from 6pm Friday to 10am Saturday, then it's murder and they are done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by airsaylongcome: 9:29pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
I knew what I passed through in the hands of people like the deceased when I was in the uni. If you haven't encountered them, you won't understand.

"passed through in the hands of people like the deceased"? You have incontrovertible, irrefutable evidence that the deceased stole a phone?
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by GloriousGbola: 9:29pm On May 26
Hostel porter suspended? The hostel porter should be sacked and the dean of student affairs suspended.

This is a death we are talking about.

Then everyone who beat the student to death should be arrested and prosecuted

Madness.

The worst thing is it could even be some sort of set up and not actual theft.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by airsaylongcome: 9:31pm On May 26
ComeToJesus:

So you understand why the students killed him all because you had lost something in time past?

Nigerians una need healing.

Someone said for Naija to have hope, they need to K!łł every Nigerian over 5 years. Make the children get chance to learn a better way of living. See someone "rationale" for "understanding" a murder

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by YourGFsnatcher: 9:33pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
This thing u are saying is not needed at this point. This is a very insensitive statement. There's time for everything
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Prettychild(f): 9:33pm On May 26
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Agugbadin: 9:34pm On May 26
The University should be closed to academic activities.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by YourGFsnatcher: 9:34pm On May 26
Tjra:

Understand why he was beaten to death?

There is nothing to rationalize in this situation.

Black man and barbarism lipsrsealed
Don't mind the guy. Very insensitive statement. I don't know how someone can make such a statement at this point..

Some people are just so irrational

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:35pm On May 26
That they caught him with a stolen phone does not make him a thief. But people's blood always go hot and always jump to conclusion whenever they are looking for their stolen phones
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by BadBradley: 9:36pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
Oga, have you been a victim of robbery before? Hand him over to the police for them to collect 10k from him and release him back to the society to continue stealing. Although, I don't support murder.
so theft and robbery na the same?
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Ceray: 9:36pm On May 26
BadBradley:
you're not sick.

You're fraud!!!
can you please watch the video to know if I am fault or not
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Tradepunter2: 9:38pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:

Just shut up with this your useless none stop support of FOOLS ..... YOU SUPPOSE EVEN GET SAME TREATMENT...... EVERYBODY HAVE EXPERIENCED A THIEF ACTION..... BUT ITS NEVER EVER EVER EVER A REASON TO TAKE HIS LIFE...... SO STFU WITH THIS YOU USELESS UNDER THE TABLE SUPPORT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Agugbadin: 9:39pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:

Phone can be replaced but human life cannot be replaced.They don't have the right to take anyones life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best University In Nigeria / Is 2008/2009 Neco Results Released? / 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.