Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,457 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student (20617 Views)

25 Ajayi Crowther University Students Arraigned For Beating Student To Death / Ajayi Crowther University Students Locked Outside Overnight For Coming Late / Ajayi Crowther University VC Blast Parents And Students In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by chidi2003(m): 9:43pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
If you haven't lost your possession to a thief you won't understand why the students did this, but I don't stand for murder.
I understand your point; but they would have reported the case to the security unit of the institution.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by koyeni(m): 9:48pm On May 26
Charmingrascal:
Omo
No one deserves to be treated the way they treated that guy, especially on University campus. Those who tortured him were not Police, they didn't report the case to the school authority, they have retrieved the phone he allegedly stole from him, yet they kept on torturing him.
They harshly and brutally shaved his hair, wet his body with water and whipped him like an animal with a horse whip that has up to five strands.
If I were a member of his family I would make sure I send them all to jail and fight with my last breath. I would make sure that the guy who was whipping him get nothing less than a life imprisonment if he can't be sentenced to death.
Funny enough many of those who tortured him are thieves, abi no be hostel again where people dey move other people foodstuff and other things.
The torture was too much
I wonder the kind of home those guys were raised, because you can't come from a good home and torture someone like that when he didn't kill anybody.
That was barbarism at its peak.
Anyone who supports such is a barbarian and such person was raised by aggressive barbarians parading themselves as parents

Made me remember one stupid guy in law back then in oau....na him dy beat thief pass....The day he was also caught stealing, he was almost lynched if not that school security guys rescued him.
Nobody holy pass

5 Likes

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
If you haven't lost your possession to a thief you won't understand why the students did this, but I don't stand for murder.
Many of us have lost one thing or the other to thieves. The owner of the phone might not even be among the animals who tortured him to death. There is no even evidence yet that he truly stole anything, it is still allegedly.
Having said that, nothing justifies jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by BadBradley: 9:50pm On May 26
Ceray:
can you please watch the video to know if I am fault or not
fawk off
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
Oga, have you been a victim of robbery before? Hand him over to the police for them to collect 10k from him and release him back to the society to continue stealing. Although, I don't support murder.

You are asking question if he had been a victim robbery before and still saying you don't support murder? Your question clearly indicated that you support jungle justice. But jungle justice usually lead to murder. If you support jungle justice for any reason, you are supporting murder in the waiting.
Was he even guilty? Ask yourself first. Many people have been falsely accused and killed like this one, I'm just wondering why many of you don't learn a thing

3 Likes

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On May 26
deelor:
This is so barbaric..........@digitalpastor, your statement really showed you're wise. Agberos better pass them. At the same time we don't knw if it was really confirmed that the boy was actually found guilty oooh.

Mob can't find him guilty because it is not their job to find him guilty
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by isamshow: 10:02pm On May 26
Looking at this case critically, the guy’s parent or relatives must be rich enough to send him to Ajayi Crowther University (ACU). This is not a thief case but cult case, those group of so called students were trying to initiate the guy not thief case. Police should do their findings and The family should pick this up and send those group of students to jail. Peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by olaodun: 10:10pm On May 26
It is wickedness killing an undergraduate because of phone after it was even retrieved from him now they should bring him back to life at all costs
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Juoflife1(f): 10:18pm On May 26
I heard he used the phone to transfer money from the owners account to his opay account. Only God knows the truth..rip to him
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Ishilove: 10:24pm On May 26
Those who know say he uses an iPhone and Samsung, so this murder is suspicious
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by iswallker(m): 10:28pm On May 26
Bro hunger nor dey kill person oooo.. grin

Na laziness dey kill person pass..
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by CorperKola: 10:28pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
Oga, have you been a victim of robbery before? Hand him over to the police for them to collect 10k from him and release him back to the society to continue stealing. Although, I don't support murder.
Was it armed robbery
And the item stolen was even successfully retrieved
U no get point abeg
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by khreus(m): 10:38pm On May 26
turmacs:
This is very sad, hardship everywhere. People have resulted to crime just to survive, this country is fast degenerating into an animal kingdom, lawless everywhere. The saddest part is that when you call Nigerians to come out and stage a massive protest that has the power to change this country for good, they will refuse to come our because they're afraid to lose the miserable lives they're living. Honestly if this everybody in this country had the kind of guts i have ehh, all these useless politicians for don run commot for this country.

You mean the last one that was morphed into LGBT clamouring and other arms of perversion
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Kingrshd3: 10:42pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:

I understand the angle u are coming from but it's well my brother because it shouldn't have happened in the school premises.

Those guys bleeped up 😢😭
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Kingrshd3: 10:43pm On May 26
God1000:
they should have handed him over to the police instead of killing him

Exactly they can beat him but not to death and again inside the school premises 😢

It's really absurd
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Kingrshd3: 10:45pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:

Well the situation is logical though but it shouldn't have happened in the school premises
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Kingrshd3: 10:46pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
I knew what I passed through in the hands of people like the deceased when I was in the uni. If you haven't encountered them, you won't understand.

Had similar experiences too in UNILORIN bro u won't want to pity any thief

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by LesPieux: 10:50pm On May 26
ComeToJesus:

So you understand why the students killed him all because you had lost something in time past?

Nigerians una need healing.

Nigerians are beasts.

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by ComeToJesus: 11:14pm On May 26
LesPieux:

Nigerians are beasts.

Absolutely!
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Oblongata: 11:39pm On May 26
airsaylongcome:

"passed through in the hands of people like the deceased"? You have incontrovertible, irrefutable evidence that the deceased stole a phone?
That guy is a big foool. He lacks cognitive reasoning and should not be reasoned with. Na all these raz boiz!
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Judolisco(m): 11:43pm On May 26
Justiceganduje:
there's no justification for dis oga....
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Seunpapa65: 11:56pm On May 26
illicit:
Nice one
There's nothing nice there na person wey die na him lose
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by StudyBarn: 12:05am On May 27
They deserve to go to prison for the rest of their natural lives.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by StudyBarn: 12:11am On May 27
So no one in that hostel was disgusted enough by this torture to report to the authorities, the beating went on for 14 hours. Nigeria is finished!
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Fhowe: 12:24am On May 27
The perpetrators no get names they are above 18 let them publish their names simple as A B C
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Bluffly: 12:38am On May 27
Justiceganduje:
How much is the possession as long as life wasn't taken. The thief should be punished but not killed.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Princehakeem: 12:38am On May 27
Justiceganduje:

Dude/madam is everthiing ok ?
Stealing a phone can never EVER EVER justify murder.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Kingzjayzee: 1:03am On May 27
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE. In as much as what he did was wrong , metting out jungle treatment on him was wrong as well. After all, two wrongs cannot make a right. R.I.P to the unfortunate dude.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by EchoEnigma: 3:02am On May 27
I can bet you that did not steal any phone. They just wanted to this to him out of envy and hate.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Mirasteel: 3:21am On May 27
They took law into their hands, they have to face the music.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Mirasteel: 3:28am On May 27
Justiceganduje:
That still dosen't guarantee killing the guy as far he didn't have a weapon with him, you guys wants to be civilized like Americans but still acts like a backward primitive folks, let's the police handle case like this instead of taking laws into your hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best University In Nigeria / Is 2008/2009 Neco Results Released? / 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.