Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,401 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student (20616 Views)

25 Ajayi Crowther University Students Arraigned For Beating Student To Death / Ajayi Crowther University Students Locked Outside Overnight For Coming Late / Ajayi Crowther University VC Blast Parents And Students In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by ebufa: 3:30am On May 27
Tjra:

Understand why he was beaten to death?

There is nothing to rationalize in this situation.

Black man and barbarism lipsrsealed

The wickedness inherent in the heart of the typical African brat can only be beat by Satan himself! That is how they murdered the Aluu 4 before asking questions..........Thank God I left that crap hole........we will move back when we get Biafra..........Naija is a zoo filled with orcs and demons!
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Houseontherock1: 4:49am On May 27
Justiceganduje:
Oga, have you been a victim of robbery before? Hand him over to the police for them to collect 10k from him and release him back to the society to continue stealing. Although, I don't support murder.
You obviously support murder with your comments here! Is the phone he stole 2orth his life? You people keep forgetting that he is innocent until proven guilty! Maybe the porter is someone like you who "doesn't support murder" but supports jungle justice. Who made the perps law enforcers and judge in this matter? Sadly, people are fast losing their humanity!
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by backtalkG(m): 5:14am On May 27
Southern students can be so barbarous too
just like how those northerners murdered debora samuel in cold blood
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by backtalkG(m): 5:21am On May 27
Justiceganduje:
If you haven't lost your possession to a thief you won't understand why the students did this, but I don't stand for murder.
i thought you are just a jobless and petty troll but now i understand like your paymasters you are heartless not a drop of human sympathy or what so ever. a very callous and blood thirsty miscreant
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Newton1045: 5:27am On May 27
Justiceganduje:
If you haven't lost your possession to a thief you won't understand why the students did this, but I don't stand for murder.

Gaskiya.
I was came home and found my cherished laptop gone. It was like a dream. My door was unlocked neatly.
I hate thieves.
I hate jungle justice, it may be set up
Rip to him.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by heysquare(m): 5:37am On May 27
turmacs:
This is very sad, hardship everywhere. People have resulted to crime just to survive, this country is fast degenerating into an animal kingdom, lawless everywhere. The saddest part is that when you call Nigerians to come out and stage a massive protest that has the power to change this country for good, they will refuse to come our because they're afraid to lose the miserable lives they're living. Honestly if everybody in this country had the kind of guts i have ehh, all these useless politicians for don run commot for this country.
The school is a private institution own by Church of Anglican Communion. So don't the boy action as hardship because the school isn't cheap and so far his parent can afford it nothing like hardship to the boy. The institution has failed as a faith base institution allowing such heinous action taken place. So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by erniok(m): 6:36am On May 27
[quote author=sonssyo post=130157349][/quote]
Is this apartment without burglary proof?
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by CheapHomes1: 6:53am On May 27
turmacs:
you must be m*d for asking me that.

I ask again, what has hardship got to do with the story?

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by SAMBARRY: 7:08am On May 27
illicit:
Nice one
what do you mean nice one? What is nice about a Porter who was supposed to stop the madness.he was not supposed to be suspended,he was supposed to be fired and as for the other assailants, they are supposed to be fished out otherwise the school should be shut down indefinitely
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by SAMBARRY: 7:17am On May 27
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death.

But it is better than taking no action. The suspension cannot revive the deceased but can at least serve as a deterrence to others.

But let us put sentiment away and be logical in analysing the situation. I know that there are laxities in many offices. But in a case like this, the deceased might have resisted crying out because of shame. And if that is the case, there was no way the porter could have noticed what was going on. But if the student cried out in a loud voice and no one from afar heard him and came for his rescue, the porter clearly lagged behind on his duty.
stop all this shitty excuses.if the victim didn't cry out because of shame,how about the aggressors or the attackers violence? There's no how beating can be going on there for that number of hours and nobody will hear the sounds of violence.

You don see where them dey gather beat person and the whole place will be silent?

I wasn't there but I can paint a scenario going by the typical behavior of Nigerians.the porter most likely heard but acted unbothered or e no consain me attitude.possibly because of personal, family or financial frustrations or he was asleep and didn't want to be disturbed by waking up to check what's going on but either ways that porter mist have heard the noise

Aside that, no matter the shame the deseased might have felt,at some point he must have screamed out in pain or for help.theres so much pain the human body can take.no matter the endurance,no human being van survive that level of torture without screaming for help

Again if he truly stole a phone,why did they shave his hair.guy, there's More to that story.i don't buy the theft story.it doesn't add up.how prince go dey thief phone?
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by SAMBARRY: 7:27am On May 27
isamshow:
Looking at this case critically, the guy’s parent or relatives must be rich enough to send him to Ajayi Crowther University (ACU). This is not a thief case but cult case, those group of so called students were trying to initiate the guy not thief case. Police should do their findings and The family should pick this up and send those group of students to jail. Peace!
exactly my point

Now you get the whole picture and I really hope that the parents and family members of the deseased don't drop the Case.they follow it up to the end because Nigerians Sabi play emotional manipulation and mind games.the parents of those animals fit go dey beg the parents and kneel down for them crying.yorubas call it ebe Ika and they should also make sure there are no distractors that'll mess up the case like in the case of mohbad.meanwhile they should do an autopsy for the deseased so all the remaining animals that killed the boy Can be traced

Vdm I take God beg you,stay out of this and no put mouth.the only people that should put mouth are minister for education Oyo state, governor Oyo state,vice chancellors Oyo State,I.G of police, DSS,anti cult agencies and other security personnels.every other person should Siddon look.no talk pass your mouth
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Inspirer1: 7:30am On May 27
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death.

But it is better than taking no action. The suspension cannot revive the deceased but can at least serve as a deterrence to others.

But let us put sentiment away and be logical in analysing the situation. I know that there are laxities in many offices. But in a case like this, the deceased might have resisted crying out because of shame. And if that is the case, there was no way the porter could have noticed what was going on. But if the student cried out in a loud voice and no one from afar heard him and came for his rescue, the porter clearly lagged behind on his duty.
my take is that is there no other 'innocent' student in that lodge who's aware of the punishment that could have called on the Authority to come and salvage the situation?
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by sonssyo(f): 7:51am On May 27
erniok:

Is this apartment without burglary proof?

E get oooo, but the idiot is using long stick he constructed , it's having something like hook ,my former neighbours told me that the two of them were chased one of the nights after I packed out.they saw his ladder, hook,long stick with packer too
For some time the idiot have not appeared again. And the major reason why the idiot is doing that is because the street at the back doesn't have security and the back is not yet developed,they use it as escape route.
My new house is still the same street but the other side, my former house has even been taken that same week I packed out but this time it's a man that's living there with the family.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by erniok(m): 7:55am On May 27
sonssyo:

E get oooo, but the idiot is using long stick he constructed , it's having something like hook ,my former neighbours told me that the two of them were chased one of the nights after I packed out.they saw his ladder, hook,long stick with packer too
For some time the idiot have not appeared again. And the major reason why the idiot is doing that is because the street at the back doesn't have security and the back is not yet developed,they use it as escape route.
My new house is still the same street but the other side, my former house has even been taken that same week I packed out but this time it's a man that's living there with the family.
I understand. This would have meant you keep things out of sight. My dad back then left his briefcase in his car and got robbed. In my house, I always make sure I keep things out of sight before going to bed even phones. It's good you packed out.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by CrossRhodes: 8:06am On May 27
Tjra:

Understand why he was beaten to death?

There is nothing to rationalize in this situation.

Black man and barbarism lipsrsealed
Just so you know, whites have been brutalizing blacks in worse ways you can imagine.
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by BreconHills(m): 8:06am On May 27
turmacs:
This is very sad, hardship everywhere. People have resulted to crime just to survive, this country is fast degenerating into an animal kingdom, lawless everywhere. The saddest part is that when you call Nigerians to come out and stage a massive protest that has the power to change this country for good, they will refuse to come our because they're afraid to lose the miserable lives they're living. Honestly if everybody in this country had the kind of guts i have ehh, all these useless politicians for don run commot for this country.

There are many people in this country whose values have remain unchanged in spite of the difficult conditions. It is not right to blame criminal behaviour on the economy. Violence begats violence. When adults necklace people with tires and beat suspected criminals to death children are watching and learning.

These children are the products of screen cast extra judicial murder. They are not products of suffering. These are relatively advantaged children.

Let's restrain our emotions and not blame others for "guesstimated" liability
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Teeroyzimma: 8:43am On May 27
A lot of you guys are hypocrites, if the guy survived you guys will support those boys for beating him, don’t you guys know that all it takes is one punch to kill someone?
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by illicit(m): 8:47am On May 27
SAMBARRY:
what do you mean nice one? What is nice about a Porter who was supposed to stop the madness.he was not supposed to be suspended,he was supposed to be fired and as for the other assailants, they are supposed to be fished out otherwise the school should be shut down indefinitely

Exactly

That's nice

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Meteng: 11:45am On May 27
And if you check well, no be the guy tiff the phone
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Calitoscassius(m): 4:49pm On May 27
So the murderers where the Accussers, witnesses, police, prosecutors, lawyers, judge, Juries and executioners.

They passed Judgements without proofs that the ACCUSSED/victim stole any phone.

Wow! Very nice country! I should move to Naigeria where i can just torture and kill anyone i don't like or anyone who tries to fork my girlfriend and accuss them of stealing phone. Afterall he d be dead before he can be proven innocent. Dead people cannot talk or defend themselves in court
Re: Ajayi Crowther Hostel Porter Suspended Over Death Of University Student by Calitoscassius(m): 4:56pm On May 27
CrossRhodes:

Just so you know, whites have been brutalizing blacks in worse ways you can imagine.
So that justifies the killing of this innocent guy?! It wasn't the whites who killed this guy, was it?

Oh! I know? Black people should just kill themselves more because the whites brutalised or has being brutalising black people. Nice! Atleast the whites were just brutalising black not killing them. Just like the barbric blacks kills themselves. Nice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Releases 2011/2012 Foundation & POST UME Merit Cut-off List And Results / The Best University In Nigeria / Is 2008/2009 Neco Results Released?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.