Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread - Car Talk (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread (210681 Views)

Comparing Some Honda, Toyota, Nissan And Volkswagen Cars / Is The Audi A6 A Good Car To Buy? / Sienas Help And Advice To Eternal05 On The Audi A6 2001 Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by adaenwa: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2021
autologic:

Is that a Keke marwa or Bajaj grin let me assume

grin no sir. It is a 2004 audi a4 3.0 quattro (automatic).

I noticed the PRND all lit up on my car sometimes. I turned off the car, and when I restarted it, the PRND became normal. What could be the problem please?
Thanks for your help!
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Gloriouschild20: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Good morning
Please I will need your input on this situation
Make: Volkwagen Passat FSI Turbo 2006 ....The parking Brake have been countinuely blinking with Red and DRL had been off.. change a brake pads and brake oil is gauge still the problem still persist.
Please what can be done
Thank you for your contribution
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by EngRichie: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Was rear brake job done before the problem started? It needs calibration, motor replacement or control unit replacement.

Gloriouschild20:
Good morning
Make: Volkwagen Passat FSI Turbo 2006 ....The parking Brake have been countinuely blinking with Red and DRL had been off.. change a brake pads and brake oil is gauge still the problem still persist.
Please what can be done
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by harqinhola(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hello guys ,

Please i drive an Audi A4 2008 . I've parked it in a while since i bought a Toyota Matrix but after driving the matrix for a while , i realise it wasn't built for someone like me so I'm thinking of fixing my Audi and probably giving it a face lift . My issue now is ,

1 . How to get the S4 Honey Comb grills and fog light grills

2 . My steering seem to be hard , is it that I've not been using the right steering oil ?

3 . My check brake sign is still showing even after changing my brake pads and the brake doesn't catch immediately . Could this be the calliper ?

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by felix55(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2022
harqinhola:
Hello guys ,

Please i drive an Audi A4 2008 . I've parked it in a while since i bought a Toyota Matrix but after driving the matrix for a while , i realise it wasn't built for someone like me so I'm thinking of fixing my Audi and probably giving it a face lift . My issue now is ,

1 . How to get the S4 Honey Comb grills and fog light grills

2 . My steering seem to be hard , is it that I've not been using the right steering oil ?

3 . My check brake sign is still showing even after changing my brake pads and the brake doesn't catch immediately . Could this be the calliper ?

Chk d brake connector and make sure the connection s tru. D light will go off on its own when d connection s OK.I was having such issue until I chk and discovered some wire cut off. I connect it back and drive like 5mins d brake light went off.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by harqinhola(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2022
felix55:

Chk d brake connector and make sure the connection s tru. D light will go off on its own when d connection s OK.I was having such issue until I chk and discovered some wire cut off. I connect it back and drive like 5mins d brake light went off.

Thanks for ur response , should i change the caliper first or check the brake connector first ?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Gloriouschild20: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Good Evening All..

Please what kind of ATF OIL AND ENGINE OIL CAN I USED TO SERVICE MY TRANSMISSION gear oil and engine oil and the litres to be ussed as well for volkswagen Passat FSI TURBO 2006 MODEL.

tHANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by bisi16(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Good day all, and happy new year.

Can anyone help me with why my car consumes water more than normal. I blew my top gasket a while ago. I replaced but noticed my car uses more water than it used to. I’m afraid to use a.c these days just so it doesn’t run out of water.

Can anybody help why this happens?

Thanks.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by olazuma: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Audi A4 Avant 2.4 tiptronic, 2004. Good day house my gear doesn't engaged when is hot, I mean in the morning after start I drive after sometime if I pack off the engine and start again it doesn't engaged the PRDS light keep going back and front until the car is cool again. Please kindly assist .

1 Share

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by eduman07(m): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Hello house please I need link on how to purchase this vcds vagcom... exactly this one

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by eduman07(m): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Hello house please I need link or contact and price of purchase for this vcds vagcom... exactly this one

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by olazuma: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Call this number I got mine from him +234 803 307 9162
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Flooerin(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
eduman07:
Hello house please I need link on how to purchase this vcds vagcom... exactly this one

I have one for sale 55k only.
Call or WhatsApp 08117221691.

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by felix55(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Purchasing vcds vagcom is good but registering before u can mk use of it as pro is money. D vcds vagcom s sold online & very cheap like #15k. D blue one is #4k. U can check eBay.com and buy it.I use one but plan to change it soonest due to is not free update. U must pay to disable or code some functions in ur car. Is nice to use because it pin point all the DTC errors in your car & mostly oil change intervals.
As for ABS LIGHT, don't stress ur self working it. Is just the module can't communicate again. So simple way s to change it & reprogram it. Enjoy ur ride...

1 Like

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by olazuma: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Still waiting house....
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Wandeayo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
eduman07:

I bought the one I am using presently for my golf MK4 at the rate of less than 10k from AliExpress, try to order for it, you should receive it within 25 days.

1 Like

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by eduman07(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Flooerin:

I have one for sale 55k only.
Call or WhatsApp 08117221691.
Really big cash out..55k

1 Like

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by olazuma: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
olazuma:
Audi A4 Avant 2.4 tiptronic, 2004. Good day house my gear doesn't engaged when is hot, I mean in the morning after start I drive after sometime if I pack off the engine and start again it doesn't engaged the PRDS light keep going back and front until the car is cool again. Please kindly assist .
Have anyone have this issue before I was told the gearbox is bad
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
olazuma:

cc kingreign
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by kingreign(m): 3:58am On Jan 25, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
cc kingreign

No to VW and Audi

I dey avoid needless palava and stress this year.

2 Likes

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Foscons(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good day,

Please I. Need your advise in regards buying a Nigerian used Volkswagen Tiguan 2012 model.

Is it economical in maintenance and fueling? What's the cost of changing the engine?

suggestions and experience using this car is highly welcomed.

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by eduman07(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello everyone, please I recently not that my car vw touran fsi 2.0 started given me a hard start which I will have to kick upto 5-6 times before it starts in the morning,but after the first start it will be starting once through out the day.but once it sit over night or stays like 5-7 hrs it will make a hard start.
No misfire it runs very well...
Pls I need advice or if anyone has experience it.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by EngRichie: 5:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Fuel pump check valve, fuel pump line leakage, leaky injector

eduman07:
Hello everyone, please I recently not that my car vw touran fsi 2.0 started given me a hard start which I will have to kick upto 5-6 times before it starts in the morning,but after the first start it will be starting once through out the day.but once it sit over night or stays like 5-7 hrs it will make a hard start.
No misfire it runs very well...
Pls I need advice or if anyone has experience it.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by EngRichie: 5:39am On Feb 17, 2022
Economical in fueling - yes
Economical in maintenance - no (you must use quality engine oil and part for corrective maintenance are not very cheap).
If you have a good preventive maintenance culture, go for it.

Foscons:
Good day,

Please I. Need your advise in regards buying a Nigerian used Volkswagen Tiguan 2012 model.

Is it economical in maintenance and fueling? What's the cost of changing the engine?

suggestions and experience using this car is highly welcomed.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by EngRichie: 5:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Sounds like electronics fault (TCU)

olazuma:

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by eduman07(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=EngRichie post=110294337]Fuel pump check valve, fuel pump line leakage, leaky injector

Have checkage for leakage ,but none.
Am considering replacing fuel filter since I read it contains fuel pressure valve inside the filter..
In all am suspecting a leak somewhere..
Thanks sir
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by EngRichie: 4:27am On Feb 19, 2022
You are welcome. However, the valve that you are referring to is not in the filter but is integral part of the fuel pump. It is the check valve that I mentioned earlier.

[quote author=eduman07 post=110345013][/quote]
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by TheFuckQueen: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Good Afternoon
Make: Volkwagen Golf 4 2006, 2.0L engine

The engine stops turn off while driving and won't start again until after few minutes (Like 20 to 30 minutes), this have been happening constantly, I first thought it was fuel pump issue but the mechanic I went to said the fuel pump is working perfectly, that I should visit a rewire. I would really appreciate your comment.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by EngRichie: 5:30am On Mar 26, 2022
TheFuckQueen:
Good Afternoon
Make: Volkwagen Golf 4 2006, 2.0L engine

The engine stops turn off while driving and won't start again until after few minutes (Like 20 to 30 minutes), this have been happening constantly, I first thought it was fuel pump issue but the mechanic I went to said the fuel pump is working perfectly, that I should visit a rewire. I would really appreciate your comment.

Check fuel pump again, check crankshaft position sensor, diagnose vapor lock.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Lovelynife(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good afternoon to you all. Please I need your input/advice on Volkswagen Passat 2005 turbo but the dealer said the turbo already removed. What is the disadvantages and advantages of the turbo if in the car or when removed
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by EngRichie: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lovelynife:
Good afternoon to you all. Please I need your input/advice on Volkswagen Passat 2005 turbo but the dealer said the turbo already removed. What is the disadvantages and advantages of the turbo if in the car or when removed

Car loses torque.

1 Like

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by drakeskull(m): 3:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Lovelynife:

Only disadvantages! Car would be sluggish

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively / Help.my Honda Crv Drive "d" Indicator Light Blinks (Now solved) / BMW Owners' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.